"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Terrible attempt at troll post he said give a rainbow list on players. I'd like Radioactive green lol
not trolling it was such a great idea. i had to do it, Periwinkle is may favorite

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You’re not worried that he might get killed tonight if he is being truthful, and we’d get literally nothing from his role?
the cop role is compromised. nothing lethal says can be fully trusted now if scum has redirects/bus drives. an exposed cop is almost useless.

we dont need his results to solve the game

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i dont think u r in a position to be trolling, u r not widely town read to afford to do so and we just got out of a day 1 with a town misfire and a no lynch

the sooner u cooperate, the sooner we solve this game and go home. wud u like to be stuck dealing with me longer? judging from wanting me dead i assume not. so why this?
You have a complex that you think i have a higher opinion of you. Do as you wish, if we end up in F3 so be it.

And solving the game is just doing the opposite you say and we will end this game super quickly, so keep it up.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You have a complex that you think i have a higher opinion of you. Do as you wish, if we end up in F3 so be it.

And solving the game is just doing the opposite you say and we will end this game super quickly, so keep it up.

I think you’re being needlessly antagonistic.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
not trolling it was such a great idea. i had to do it, Periwinkle is may favorite
can u give a full read list on the players? dont need to include reasonings, just say if u think they r town or scum or null is enough

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i.e for example if abigail was a town roleblocker and he died n1

we atleast now know that he blocked smark

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
can u give a full read list on the players? dont need to include reasonings, just say if u think they r town or scum or null is enough
yes of course I'm working on it.

Im not on the clock to do everything you ask the second you need it, chill.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I respect your opinion, but I disagree with it.
You’re welcome to disagree. Would just rather personal differences be left out of the game. There’s too much to catch up on for people as it is. But I can’t stop you from doing anything. Just sharing my thoughts on it.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i.e for example if abigail was a town roleblocker and he died n1

we atleast now know that he blocked smark

How would we know Abigail role from the flip?