"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why?

What good would that do us though if SA dies?

Say he’s a tracker for example, we know he tracked Smark. So? We won’t know whether Smark did anything? All we’d know is that SA claimed to have tracked Smark. Doesn’t tell us anything?
it will become clear upon his flip. there is very little harm to saying his target at the end of night after actions lock tho

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Now you own scum reads? Do I need to apply paperwork to suss someone. The reason I suss Tweet has to do with backing out of a pr claim. I don't know what you are talking about.
In Ekko’s defence, you did say that we should do the opposite of what he thinks. I think that’s what he was referring to.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Now you own scum reads? Do I need to apply paperwork to suss someone. The reason I suss Tweet has to do with backing out of a pr claim. I don't know what you are talking about.
that doesnt answer the question. u said solving the game is doing the opposite of what i say. then why will u vote tweet with me?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
it will become clear upon his flip. there is very little harm to saying his target at the end of night after actions lock tho
Are they locked though? When did this become confirmed?

Unless there’s something I’ve missed where it’s said people can’t change their actions once they’ve been sent in, he’s just alerted mafia to him having a power role DURING night, and they can just decide to ice him. Night is literally the worst time to claim because you’re just giving mafia free information.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm asking you directly. Surely it isn't much effort to list three reasons why I'm suss if I'm such a high suspect of yours.
I jokingly agreed with you that RD was scum and you directly come at me asking if I'm playing soft. 1. Every time I've made a post your call me out requiring more info so every single post i've made since my first post (well before we had enough info to cause me to be sus). So you see that I'm green and latch onto me never letting up seems like I'm nice easy target for scum. 2. Going super hard at RD from jump ( before we could know anything) called him as scum, were wrong. 3. Supposedly the supreme alliance is something that is innocent but you're better to clarify then Ekko. But the instant alliance with each other rubbed me the wrong way, because seemingly their was no logic behind it.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
there is no indication in the rules that are actions are locked.
In Ekko’s defence, you did say that we should do the opposite of what he thinks. I think that’s what he was referring to.
well in a game that town is the majority I can't have a poe of 18 people.

Like you saying that everything i say has to be taken literally is worrisome to me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i may not be the first to scum read tweet, but i think i pushed for his shot the hardest in day 1.

there is no reason for u to follow this if u think doing the opposite of what i say is what solves the game

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
that doesnt answer the question. u said solving the game is doing the opposite of what i say. then why will u vote tweet with me?
I will vote wherever I want, what I won't do is vote a claim desperado to bully him to shoot.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Notwithstanding, if he is killed him revealing his target of whatever he’s done really doesn’t help us that match unless it’s clear from elsewhere what actual impact it might have had. If he’s a roleblocker and the kill doesn’t go through, yeah, I’ll concede there’s something to work with there, but usually I wouldn’t imagine there to be much upside to town from a claim during night.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
i may not be the first to scum read tweet, but i think i pushed for his shot the hardest in day 1.

there is no reason for u to follow this if u think doing the opposite of what i say is what solves the game
And I'm the one trolling lol.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Like you saying that everything i say has to be taken literally is worrisome to me.

I’m not the one taking it literally dude. I know you weren’t being literal.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

it unfortunately does, i am very nitpicky. trolling really does not help

if u make a statement but not follow it then i get concerned with how genuine that statement was, and a non genuine statement looks scummy so

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
it unfortunately does, i am very nitpicky. trolling really does not help

if u make a statement but not follow it then i get concerned with how genuine that statement was, and a non genuine statement looks scummy so
Stop acting like you are a superior being, if you want me to follow you get a pelt.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So playing catch up.

Town
Mando

Unsure
Poyser - Everyone has him as the truest of town folk. He's called out RD and Mando directly. I think it was mistakes but I'd like a wait and see on it now.

Tweet - I think the ekko agenda had everyone leaning scum but I'm not willing to go along with that. Some mentioned RD and Tweets convo which they both admitted to feeling each other out. But they do end up going at each other again which is why I'm not completely clearing him.

Switchblade- I've gone back and forth.

Scum
Ace Marvel - Doesn't really do any probing he just agrees with anyone that calls out people that aren't him. He's asked for how people lean but never gave any himself.

Sister Abigail - I jokingly agreed with him that RD was scum and then he comes at me with you playing soft on like page 2 or 3. I jokingly said maybe a should target him and we've been off an on with each other since, seemingly anytime I post he's got a problem with something in the post. I assume it's cause I'm so green and hard to read? So he was going hard at RD from the Jump, then latched on me knowing I'd be easy prey and could divert eyes on me.

Ekko - He's aligned with SA for the Supreme Alliance almost straight away. He posed the question are you town to which SA said yes and then they immediately start defending each other. Though he has listed SA as lean scum once. His scum picks have been RD Tweet . The tweet is scum agenda didn't start until Ekko made the claim. Without anything to really back it up. He only defends it 30 pages later after pushing RD is scum agenda most of the time. The defence being they attacked each other then moved on. They clearly posted that they resolved it.

Lean Scum
Balderick - Who wants a vote on them? Like how do you claim that and not come off a bit scummy?

T-Pein - Worst Player Ever - I think a sit back and let everyone else duke it out is a scum approach.
Not a bad list per say, but I’ll comment that I don’t think Marvel and Sister will be mafia together.

Reactions: Sister Abigail