"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Not following you equals you have no power to be town leader after the BS you pulled with Jeff.

So is not literally doing the opposite, is not following someone that is so stuck up in themselves that can't even consider that they are wrong.

That is what doing the opposite of you means.

Not the stupid thing you are trying to spam that if you vote someone i'll town read them.

You are not some especial player and the rest of us just here for the ride. All opinions matter, so stop thinking that I'm playing around you, because I'm not.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not a bad list per say, but I’ll comment that I don’t think Marvel and Sister will be mafia together.
thats mostly obvious

now can u go further and tell us of the 2 who u think is scummier?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Stop acting like you are a superior being, if you want me to follow you get a pelt.
im literally not lol. if this was the problem all this time just tell me to change my tone lol

ik my tone is giga fked

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
1 Because i saw their list, therefore i acknowledge their presence in the thread... what kind of question is this?
so he became 50-50ish after his read list. were they town or mafia before it? i am just curious about something

2 what is GHT? i put them in no opinion, showtime has just been saying thy are busy on weekends and I don't remember anything that T-pein posted. So they stay in no opinion.
gth = gun to head. like if i have a gun pointed at u and asked u to make a decision lol
they have few posts. enough to give them a good faith town or scum read imo.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright, I’m getting caught up, and I’m around 70 pages behind at this point. Like I said, traveled all weekend, and then I’ve worked all morning. Gonna be straight up and say I’m a little lost, but I’ll get there in the next couple hours.

All I know so far from looking at host posts is that Red Dragon died as a townie and we didn’t get a Lynch in.

I apologize to Grim and the rest of you for not being more engaged for the last few days.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
so he became 50-50ish after his read list. were they town or mafia before it? i am just curious about something

gth = gun to head. like if i have a gun pointed at u and asked u to make a decision lol
they have few posts. enough to give them a good faith town or scum read imo.
Lethal was more on the scum side to me, but a cop earns you at least one day.

The other 2 are meh, I think Tpain is slightly townier, base on not doing anything for the thread in the sense of pushing somewhere.
Showtime just did some comments here and there trying to look solvy but meh.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm actually pretty up to date, I've been reading chunks here and there let me get together my thoughts here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not following you equals you have no power to be town leader after the BS you pulled with Jeff.

So is not literally doing the opposite, is not following someone that is so stuck up in themselves that can't even consider that they are wrong.

That is what doing the opposite of you means.
thats fair. i dont expect to be followed after my day 1, i wud be very concerned if i am being blindly followed after that play hence why i offered my life for the lynch

however doing the opposite of what i say is too extreme way to put it. this post explanation makes more sense

can we agree on this:

u will not follow what i say and i appreciate that. in day 2 i will be the one following others. i will take a support role and follow poyser/you/abigail/mando or whoever is a town read player

does that work for u?

Not the stupid thing you are trying to spam that if you vote someone i'll town read them.

You are not some especial player and the rest of us just here for the ride. All opinions matter, so stop thinking that I'm playing around you, because I'm not.
that was not the intention when tagging others. the intention is to achieve a lynch. i know that i am in no position to ask others to vote with me again in day 2 after my day 1. do u see me looking forward to doing it? to me looks like u r presuming what im gna do before i do it lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u do not have to follow what i say, but it wud be nice to cooperate. does that work? like u can share ur reads with me, but u do not have to follow mine.

if my tone is fked just excuse it for now pls, i'll try to make it more friendly

i am planning to take on a mainly supportive role this day. consider my vote on the majority wagon already

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Lethal was more on the scum side to me, but a cop earns you at least one day.

The other 2 are meh, I think Tpain is slightly townier, base on not doing anything for the thread in the sense of pushing somewhere.
Showtime just did some comments here and there trying to look solvy but meh.
i was asking about stalker not lethal lol. i get where u r on lethal, we r on the same page there.

fair on the other 2

im fine ending our interaction here. i came out off it with what i want. thanks