"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lethal at one point spelled out that he was playing his scum MO and I didn't see Tweet mention it at all despite usually being very confident in his reading of Lethal
Lethal spelled out he was playing his own scum MO?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
how much of a chance will u be giving abi b4 u drop the slam dunk on them
They claimed pr, so there's that, I think that can be answer after the flips tonight.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser and Ekko strike me as being very towny

I was getting the impression he and tweet were trying to keep sus on ekko because he is naturally quite suspicious and a good mislynch. I had both Jeff and tweet scum bc of this. I thought a lot of ekkos posts were very good and think they were overlooking good town play for bad reasons which Is anti town

Jeff first life I was sure he was scum lol, I wasn't getting his town vibes but I was also thrown by his claim. The flip kinda explained that tho since it wasn't wildly clear he was desperado on first glance.

I think Jeff looks different this life to last which should be a bad thing since he was town before...but I think he looks much more towny this life so I'm not crazy worried about it.

Tweets play has sucked and as I said I didn't love in particular his play around ekko but I've played with lazy town Tweet before so it's not really a reach to say he could just be playing a shit game

I recall seeing poyser make a pretty good point about Holt last night and him reading someone town despite the fact they hadn't posted. (My slot I think) this seems like obvious TMI (especially from my pov since that slot was mine and I now know it's a town slot)

Haven't read a whole lot today so will try and catch up this eve
This man gets it

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah, I lied with that. Jeff said it better and it's what I wanted to put across. My bad. Trying to act too fancy.
Here @Poyser

Lethal tries to be fancy as scum

He doesn't play the game like a real human being

I'm actually surprised you didn't pick up on this either but tweet pinged me at the time because we have spoken about the flaw in lethals game in back and forths over on the other site

Do you have any reason to think this isn't scum lethal?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
to be fair there r way too many things tweet did not comment on, including lethal's comments, but its a good observation

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I jokingly agreed with you that RD was scum and you directly come at me asking if I'm playing soft. 1. Every time I've made a post your call me out requiring more info so every single post i've made since my first post (well before we had enough info to cause me to be sus). So you see that I'm green and latch onto me never letting up seems like I'm nice easy target for scum. 2. Going super hard at RD from jump ( before we could know anything) called him as scum, were wrong. 3. Supposedly the supreme alliance is something that is innocent but you're better to clarify then Ekko. But the instant alliance with each other rubbed me the wrong way, because seemingly their was no logic behind it.
If I called you soft, it probably wasn't related to you joking about RD being scum. Where is this post?

I disagree that I went after RD 'super hard'. I had my suspicions early on about him, but that was it. Me and him arguing later on in D1 wasn't about my sussing him.

I have literally used The Supreme Alliance many, many, times, across a lot of different forums. It's a tactic I use for a variety of reasons, one of them because it's fun. You're not the first person who hasn't seen this tactic before who had called it scummy. That's actually one of the reasons I do it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think this reply has more Townie points, thoughts, then scum trying to shade me. McKnight might be wrong, but this makes me feel his less likely to be Wolf n

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
15 minutes for the night to end right?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
thanks.
1. can u tell me when did u make ur read of stalker?
2. GTH where do u place tpein and showtime in the list

i wud like to hear @Doddsy @CraigPelton @Tommy Bedlam @Oneiros @Sister Abigail @Captain Holt @T-Pein™ @Showtime @Baldrick @Tweet respond to this list
It shocked to see me scum read, but shocked to see he's also scum reading Baldrick and and Captain Holt, two people I've sussed in D1. Not sure what team equity the three of them would have, especially since I actively made a case against Baldrick. Not sure why he is so antagonistic against you if he Town reads you. Disagree with Smark being Town. I'm wary of RDv2's slot as well and don't know how that slot gets read Town when RD has down nothing differently then his first slot and the only reason he was Town read in that first slot was because of a claim.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Here @Poyser

Lethal tries to be fancy as scum

He doesn't play the game like a real human being

I'm actually surprised you didn't pick up on this either but tweet pinged me at the time because we have spoken about the flaw in lethals game in back and forths over on the other site

Do you have any reason to think this isn't scum lethal?
My main defence of lethal would be that he started pretty strongly. And he’s claimed cop obviously.
That said, I’m like 90% sure he’s just scum. The main give away for me was that same interaction where he blatantly just lied about his reasons for reading jeff town. I thought it was probably TMI and that obviously looks pretty likely with Jeff flipping town.

but I don’t see where that ever comes from, from a townie. I can’t get it to make sense.

exactly the same as holt giving your slot a town read. He then defended by saying everyone is town unless they stand out as scum, but he had like 5 neutrals in his reads list including other 0 posters lmao.

I’m pretty sure it’s just s/s there. every time

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where i am rn as of 174. no reason for paranoia yet

town
poyser
RDK
mando
ace