"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is what scum lethal does lol

I can pull receipts

But cop claim is ugh
oh you dont need to convince me pal lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@RDK what are your thought on abi and really whoever else you didnt mention in your quick read list post?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is what scum lethal does lol

I can pull receipts

But cop claim is ugh
well they used a super powerful fake claim if lethal is a scum with a cop fake. i think we r okay here

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
if we flip tweet as scum right here and now who wud u gun for next?
My top scum reads are Smark, McNightstalker and Tweet, in this order. So if Tweet flips scum I'd have to rethink Smark as I don't think they are aligned. McNightstalker I was fairly confident on, but like I said in my last post I don't get those scum reads from a scum perspective. So outside of those I'd have to check Baldrick/ Captain Holt/T-Pein. Baldrick I have actually already checked last night before deciding to vote Tweet and he just confuses me.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I order Chinese food, so the logical next step is to play this on loop.

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Vote Count:

Baldrick (2) - Jeff, SA
Mandalorian (1) - Tommy
Tweet (10) - CP, Smark, Man, Lethal, Ekko, T-Pein, Poyser, Baldrick, Oneiros, Ace Marvel
we still have SA not voting with majority by EoD. this is a factual scummy behavior here

the counter argument is why was he posting in EoD if he is scummate with tweet lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
to be fair there r way too many things tweet did not comment on, including lethal's comments, but its a good observation
I haven't read the last 100 pages or so so it's only natural I haven't commented on anything recent :cozy

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
can there be a world where both ace and abigail r town or r we of the opinion that if one is town the other is scum
I think we can both be Town. I am kind of leaning that way, but I'm afraid Marvel could be a tricky Wolf.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think we can both be Town. I am kind of leaning that way, but I'm afraid Marvel could be a tricky Wolf.
What do you mean exactly when you say tricky wolf?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Notwithstanding, if he is killed him revealing his target of whatever he’s done really doesn’t help us that match unless it’s clear from elsewhere what actual impact it might have had. If he’s a roleblocker and the kill doesn’t go through, yeah, I’ll concede there’s something to work with there, but usually I wouldn’t imagine there to be much upside to town from a claim during night.
yeah and I'd add that with abi's standing in thread, scum would be foolish to shoot them currently. the only towny motivation I could see is them lying to draw the kill but that doesnt seem likely by how they have answered why they did it

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You’re now saying that you’re not a power role which means that someone else is. Giving mafia information like that during night isn’t helpful to town.
We might have a different definition of PRs.

Are you scum reading me because I said who i targeted? If not, then let's not go in circles here because I can assure you there is a perfect reason as to why I did what I did.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
My top scum reads are Smark, McNightstalker and Tweet, in this order. So if Tweet flips scum I'd have to rethink Smark as I don't think they are aligned. McNightstalker I was fairly confident on, but like I said in my last post I don't get those scum reads from a scum perspective. So outside of those I'd have to check Baldrick/ Captain Holt/T-Pein. Baldrick I have actually already checked last night before deciding to vote Tweet and he just confuses me.
tweet - concensus read
mcnight - low hanging fruit. have u read their recent interactions with me/ace/abi? thoughts on those?
smark - probably an indie. i can help u explore this but not b4 we flip like 2 mafia atleast

baldrick/holt both have somewhat self destructive playstyle that makes them look scummy. are u able to tell if what they r saying cannot come from town balrick/holt?

what about tpein makes u wanna check them instead of the other inactives?

i am really not impressed by this list btw. looks like fake reads. do u think all the top posters r town?