"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You’re welcome to disagree. Would just rather personal differences be left out of the game. There’s too much to catch up on for people as it is. But I can’t stop you from doing anything. Just sharing my thoughts on it.

Nothing personal is the first time i interact with Ekko in my life.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
in the event he dies, we atleast get to know who he targeted after we see his flip

i like that he did this actually
Why?

What good would that do us though if SA dies?

Say he’s a tracker for example, we know he tracked Smark. So? We won’t know whether Smark did anything? All we’d know is that SA claimed to have tracked Smark. Doesn’t tell us anything?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
his flip reveals the role. r roles hidden on flips?
it reveals switch role not abigails, so they can say this to set up for anything if they die.

or were you saying if Abigail dies?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Nothing personal is the first time i interact with Ekko in my life.
being personal or not does not change the fact that its unnecessary trolling and unhelpful to town. u also complain about me spamming but at the same time u wud rather provide an irrelevant troll list rather than get to the point and provide a real one. i would not need to post as much if the players r more cooperative, specially with their town reads.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
not much aside from lethal getting a guilty on u but he cud have been redirected. thoughts on that?
Yeah, we got a notification that Lethal Super Copped me. But I'm going to say it was redirected.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You have a complex that you think i have a higher opinion of you. Do as you wish, if we end up in F3 so be it.
i am sure u cannot provide evidence that support this statement either

And solving the game is just doing the opposite you say and we will end this game super quickly, so keep it up.
then why r u following my scum read of tweet who i spent half the day 1 asking jeff to shoot?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Town to Scum, I don't include potential 3p here

Ace Marvel

Mando
RD V.1

Poyser
Ekkologix
Poltergeist

Wangman Page
Red V.2

The stalker guy
Lethal Banks 50/50

CraigPelton
Tommy Bedlam

Oneiros
Doddsy

Captain Holt
Sister Abigail
Baldrick
Tweet

No opinion
OldJay
T-Pein™
Showtime
OldJay
Worst Player Ever
Ace
PHEN0M

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
then why r u following my scum read of tweet who i spent half the day 1 asking jeff to shoot?
Now you own scum reads? Do I need to apply paperwork to suss someone. The reason I suss Tweet has to do with backing out of a pr claim. I don't know what you are talking about.