"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not sure how you can distinguish everyone just going why would you claim off two posts. Almost all of them were exactly the same comment.
everyone had a difference stance of jeff therefore their comments will have slight angle difference. we can see the slight inconsistencies in the how their stance toward jeff switches up. eitherway no particular reason to stop them from posting prematurely. so what if jeff has to answer 12 times, never hurts

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
not good enough. i want strong scum reads. people u want gone off the face of the game
You ain’t gonna get that off day 1 and no flips.

I voted for Tweet, though. I wanted him. That’s all your getting from me right now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Have you been reading I asked at least 3 times if we needed the 13 votes to kill, i said I would rather have a yeet like 24 hours before eod.

unless you think I was so ahead, I said I had my reservations about Tweet yet I voted.
i saw that hence my initial post pre-overthinking

everything any one does cam have an agenda, you are tunneled in believing I’m mafia.
the second part isnt particularly true.

if tweet flips scum I buss, if tweet flips town I knew and plan the kill, if tweet is 3p you will find a way.

if I didn’t vote you would suss me too.
yes these r all possible scenarios from a town!ekko PoV, do u agree? our job is to figure out if they r the case or not. ur job is to show us why they r not the case. some might be hard to show than others, and i can be showing bias towards reading u one way over the other because i already have a previously established scum lean on u. its partially ur duty to help correct me here since u town read me and u shud generally want to work with ur town reads i hope

tbh I don’t care about your scum read and good luck yeeting me. The only time in almost 3 years and 100+ games I have been misyeeted, I self voted to save a pr, So im not starting now. You want the Ace experience, good for u.
this is irrelevant. was this supposed to intimidate me?

your fantasy that I started caring 3 minutes before EoD is cute, and for tagging what for, they were either here or the didn’t.

why didn’t you tagged people? I must suss you for that clearly.
u will be surprised how many ppl r around sometimes but only respond when tagged. doesnt hurt does it? i did not feel like u REAALLYYY wanted this lynch through. like u were not DYING for it. which u have already stated u have ur reservations on tweet. keyword "your reservations". town was interested in this lynch but u were not so u did not fully commit to working with them and getting this lynch through, but u made it seem like u care enough...? do u see how this can appear from our PoV?

i was unfortunately not there in EoD. u can argue that i was ducking the thread tho. wanna try that?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Asked for 3 I gave 3 names, those are not the only names.
so these r more prio than baldrick. okay

i have to ask because u did vote tweet and baldrick by EoD iirc. if baldrick is not in ur top 3 and u earlier said u have ur reservations on tweet then do u really actually care about the lynch?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You ain’t gonna get that off day 1 and no flips.

I voted for Tweet, though. I wanted him. That’s all your getting from me right now.
why not? everyone has displayed some players they want gone. we do have a town flip and a town confirmed. that shud be enough to start u somewhere no?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where im at rn up to page 151

town - for ease of mind im putting poyser, abigail, mando in town for now until further notice
1. @Poyser
13. @Sister Abigail
20. @Mandalorian

town side of null
21. @Captain Holt - my reasoning for town reading them is mostly a false positive check off of his responses to Ace M. can easily move to scum.

somewhat scummy but probably not in a mafia way / leaning indie
22. @Switchblade - he is simply way too pacificist to be town or mafia at this point. i don't sense the fire of either alignment. if i die tonight as a second kill, it might be smark's doing

null / not fully impressed yet / can go eitherway / reliant on other flips / informative to flip them
3. @Ace Marvel - probably will never flip b4 tweet/baldrick. nothing to strongly town read them for yet
4. @Doddsy - needs to post more. looks worst after jeff 1.0 flip. can be scum. no reason to town read yet.
5. @Lethal Banks - poor claim. self resolving slot mostly. hes not making it alive past cycle 3 regardless of alignment.
9. @CraigPelton - there is a small display of genuine thoughts, but not enough by all means. can easily swing to scum.
11. @Red Dragon 2.0 - interaction with abigail feels forced and couple of his town reads dont really make much sense at the time (holt, tweet, ace). can go eitherway
14. @Baldrick - probably a low hanging town fruit but very very informative to flip. hes in a position to solve the game by telling us how does he think about his wagon properly. so far nothing impressive in solving his own wagon
17. @Wangman Page - same as cp really
23. @Showtime - same as cp really

leaning scum - reasonings outlined in thread
2. @Tweet
7. @McNightstalker
10. @Oneiros

no posts/ barely any posts / dont recall them much / no lasting impression - i reckon we r gna have 2-3 scum here just off sheer expected game ratio. its just gna be a shot in the dark mostly... we can ask them for claims and solve them mechanically for now.. dont mind them all claiming if they wont bother playing
6. @PHEN0M
12. @Worst Player Ever
16. @Tommy Bedlam
18. @OldJay
19. @T-Pein™
24. @Ace

Last edited:
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm not killing you.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why is there like another 70 pages overnight.

Have not read since my previous post so I will catch up over the next little while

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko is making the game unbearable.
If we have a night vig please.
Mafia is never gonna kill them.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Also why @ every single time

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Like no one can be so out of the thread

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Current thoughts after my catch up.

Man- should be a given town and shouldn't be lynched.

Poyser- felt he has been discussing things well and feel as though he has been trying to figure out the game.

RD- version 1 dead/version 2. Felt he was hung up on old version when he came back in the game a little and has been playing the same style but seems a little more aggressive. I don't see a difference in his play style from his first version to his second version at all. I believe this burned me in a past game with Jeff on a sub back in at End Game. At this time I would lean neutral but closer to town than null mainly as he has been playing the same.

Lethal- again I have liked his posts and he doesn't seem as combative as he was in some past games. He has felt more fluid with thoughts. Seems to read through bring up things he questions. His claim to me after I felt he was hinting for most of the day phase as to another role felt like he put it down because he had a role that is hard to contain for him or to confuse others but I do think he is town.

Ekko- I like the entrance beginning read through. Felt he may have been tunneling some on Jeff but it has lead to us knowing Man is town. I have liked the fact that he is reading the whole thread and not just picking pieces of the thread to just comment on. Claimed Indy but I think it's a herring.

OJ- don't think he has posted since the game started more than a few posts as I dont see anything. Could be ducking the game.

Holt/Sayer- felt his play yesterday was more interactive with everyone and more genuine. Today it has read more reactionary due to being questioned over his read list and what he put down based upon confusion of names and such. I don't like when Sayer gets rattled he can start to go all over the place but he hasn't done that yet. His discourse with Ace Marvel about his reads to me read like he was genuinely confused with the names since some have changed names since the games started as well as common names that have been used for other players. Nuetral for me atm. If he gets more argumentative and combative he could move towards scum.

Ace Marvel- I felt yesterday he was reading and asking questions well yesterday, today felt like more yay I am caught up today. Kind of felt his interaction with SA was an attempt to lead the vote at EOD to get a lynch down which I liked. I really liked him calling out Sayer for his read list because Sayer was confused or whatever he was at the time. Neutral closer to scum than town.

RD/Jeff- version one is dead, misread his role but he shot a town and we got a town out of it. Felt re entry Jeff seemed to be following the same path and targeting SA based upon his first death. He seems more aggressive in terms of his pushing this life. I have been burnt by re-entry Jeff in the past so straight neutral until I see more.

CP and Magic (Showtime)- nuetral both haven't said much but when they have been here their questions have been ok.

T-Pein- nuetral can never read the dude.

Sister Abigail- felt good about them yesterday and felt their play was decent. Felt like they were hesitant to vote today near EOD has had a pretty long back and forth with Jeff and Ace Marvel. I did like the Baldy case near EOD though as it highlighted how he has played the whole day. Leaning slight town. I didn't feel the aggression in their posts that others did, felt it was more prodding.

Tommy- still newbie in his play style. Need more interactions to get better reads. Was all over man though in the few posts he has had and Man is town.

Doddsy- when I read the read back he did I liked it but seemed focused on Jeff version 1. Now that he has died and flipped town wonder what his reads are like now. Nuetral.

Onieros (probably spelled it wrong)- trying to get a feel for. Seemed defensive around a read. Nuetral.

Baldy- still a very weird player thst I always suss. Said more earlier still suss him as his claim of duelist can be any alignment. Hope he can pop back in here and not feel defeated. Leaning scum on him. Still think he needs to use his duel in the next day phase. My leading scum atm.

Switch (Smark)(Poltergeist)- like I said earlier his initial play was good. Just felt he became a little emotional at one point and left the game to either calm down or to not get upset. I know he likes to figure things out and not sure the last time I played with him but I do remover him going round and round with players on things sometimes small and sometimes big. Slight scum lean for now.

Phenom- parked his car in the wrong area needs to get off his Eurotrip and post more- nuetral

Still think I missed some players who may or may not posted.

Going to bed have to be up in about 4 and half hours. Hope I can pop in while at work.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk