"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
im-afraid-ive-got-some-bad-news-bad-news.gif

I don't care for you throwing out your depserado like it is something that's confirmed in any way. Reeks of bad faith.

Also cheaters?

Why Poyser?

Those two were the 2nd and 3rd wagons at the time

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i realized i missed lots of posts from u @T-Pein™ . will read later. there r pages i skipped that i forgot to go bk to lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
lol @jeff calling us cheaters

he still unhappy about that christmas lynch:mjcry

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
oh @Poyser surely we must not be pleased with Doddsy since i flipped town?

I’d actually completely forgotten Doddsy existed lmao, but yes he pretty much focused his entire readback on you so looking no bueno at this point
I'll take heat for being wrong on it, but to be fair to me, you made yourself look awful all day Jeff, you gotta accept that

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
This is in reference to day ending in a no lynch but I think we should introudce the other lynch system around here, so whoever has most dies anyway. We often end up running out of time in no lynhes and I think it could work

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This is in reference to day ending in a no lynch but I think we should introudce the other lynch system around here, so whoever has most dies anyway. We often end up running out of time in no lynhes and I think it could work
i think majority is okay for 48 hours phases. we just need to collectively play better as town. we will do alot better day 2 onward

i would like to see u more active during the day phase. how long will it takes for u to get more involved with the game and interact with players live?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd say Marvel, Baldy and Tweet or Tommy there. I'd probably put Tommy over Tweet, Tweet put himself too much on the razor edge for little to no benefit
Curious as to why these 3 or have I missed something?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I assume cause we're seen as harder to read
Poyser is obv town for suggesting tweet and baldrick but I have an agenda

Red dragon 2.0 has the same exact read that Red dragon 1.0 a flip townie have but is null????
I don't understand your point here in bold, he can't exaclty come in and 180 off all his earlier reads and expect to not be called up for it
Those two were the 2nd and 3rd wagons at the time
I think you may be wrong on Poyser I don't think he had any votes.
i think majority is okay for 48 hours phases. we just need to collectively play better as town. we will do alot better day 2 onward

i would like to see u more active during the day phase. how long will it takes for u to get more involved with the game and interact with players live?
I did not come in until most of the first day had already passed and it was already Sunday night by then, so once the next phase flips around I should be around for more of it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I am. You just arent reading correctly.

I knew the people I was marking as mafia based off my gut feels. Everyone else was going to be town/neutral. INCLUDING SECOND ACE. Because if I didnt go in to the list thinking you wrre mafia, you were automatically getting a town or neutral tag.
Huh town or neutral, how do you decide?

you just said if you don’t stand out as mafia then you’re town. Yet you have multiple people as neutral in your reads list. It doesn’t make sense lol. How did you get ace as town when there’s others you’ve got as neutral?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
what do u mean by the 3rd line? am i missing smth?
Refusing to claim on here usually brings trouble. I’ve seen scum do it to try and get the lynch off themselves etc but doing it in the face of a day kill is essentially baiting the one with the kill to shoot you

I’m not really sure what the play was from tweet if he’s scum

the problem is the flip side is if he’s town then he just straight up didn’t want to help Jeff make a decision, and was happy for Jeff to die and waste his shot on him, which also doesn’t really seem like it comes from a town pov unless you’re just set on being an ass lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was bread crumbing pretty hard up until his claim. One of the reasons I don't feel 100 about it.
Yeah I forgot about this but he kept telling people he was gonna visit them which is really fucking bizarre as a cop lol. When he was doing it I kinda just assumed he was bullshitting because he does do that when he doesn’t have a useful role sometimes. But then nope, he’s cop lol

it’s like he cared more about being able to claim cop than he did actually being able to use his role if that makes sense

like if you’re town you’ve drawn the single most important role in the game, the last thing you’d wanna do is draw attention to it

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
May I suggest we put our custom title from the beginning of the game as status may resolve some issues as poyser listed me as cp ( not sure what that means) and John McHenry ( also me) as null
You’re not cp lol. I assumed John mchenry was someone that hadn’t posted tho lmao. You were mcnightguy

it is causing a lot of issues yeah

barry could like ya know… update the OP like a good host. He must know everyone’s name now cos he sent their role PMs?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t disagree. We should make the hybrid the standard imo

on MU they have the first day with no majority so it has to go to deadline and we get a lynch (as D1 is the most valuable) and then majority gets turned on from D2. I actually really like that system.

the problem with MU is it has set deadlines, so hammering somebody does not end day early and you have to wait until deadline for their flip. HATE that. As a result hardly anybody ever gets hammered lol

I think adopting their system, but keep our deadline fluidity that we already have is almost a perfect system. Probably best for discussion post game tho

Reactions: Doddsy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Would also help a lot with the level of inactivity we invariably get too. One of the reasons scum win so often here is it’s super hard for town to get a lynch with such inactivity and we regularly have games with 2 and sometimes even 3 no lynches