"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Poyser is obv town for suggesting tweet and baldrick but I have an agenda

Red dragon 2.0 has the same exact read that Red dragon 1.0 a flip townie have but is null????

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Clearly im from another planet because I dont get the train of solve of like 80% of the people here

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Like according to Ekko im null but Holt is town or scum based on me.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko is making the game unbearable.
If we have a night vig please.
Mafia is never gonna kill them.
u want vig to shoot a player u town read?

Also why @ every single time
is this a question to me tagging the players? whats wrong with it?

Like no one can be so out of the thread
lots of the players have not read a big portion of the game. tagging in big posts or read lists does not hurt. i have nothing to hide. what point r u trying to make here?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ace im fully aware u also ignored my previous quotes to u regarding ur EoD play. this is barely our first meaningful interaction and u already state that its unbearable. do u atleast come out of it with my alignment? i dont want wishy washy answers. if u chose to evade an interaction with me it means u already got my slot solved. if u decide that i am town/mafia and want to move on let me know. i need to know the exact position to hold u accountable for later

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Poyser is obv town for suggesting tweet and baldrick but I have an agenda
u really believe this is the reason to town read poyser?

Red dragon 2.0 has the same exact read that Red dragon 1.0 a flip townie have but is null????
1. i have not liked how RD1 played. i scum read the first version for that gameplay. if anything this is better for him to be at null rather than scum because his first flip is subconsciously causing me to re-evaluate. and if anything this shud tell u my read is genuine. it wont go from scum to town in an instant. he has to work his way there gradually.

2. RD2 is more aggressive than RD1 for no verifiable reason from the thread. RD2's interaction with abi (who i town read now) seems forced. these all reflect negatively on him.

3. three of RD2's town reads do not make much sense to me (holt, tweet, me). id like to hear more reasoning on them.

more importantly of all:

if RD2 subbed into a scum slot he will try to keep the same reads as his first slot and play exactly the same if he can to look as towny as possible. arguing that RD2 playing the same as RD1 means that he is town is absolute baloney. its very easy to mirror and copy previous life reads

as RD1 he was more hesitant toward my slot. now he is somehow more confident i am town. how? tmi?

as RD1 he was tame regarding abi even tho he has abi in scum reads. now as RD2 he is very aggro towards abi and trying to paint him as scum. to me abi is leaning town so RD2 pushing a player i town read automatically puts him in negative light to me

i believe this is enough explanation for the null read on RD2

Last edited:
Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Is this in response to anyone?
idk real slip or fake slip to get people to target him?

take everything he says with a grain of salt. he can be a bomb and trying to bait players

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ughhh not really sure what to ask first here

Why do you have magic as town?
Same with mandolorian and captain holt
Magic town because his reads are very similar to mine when he came in. Enforces he is looking from town view point.

Mando and Holt I mentioned as I went. Both seem calm and chill, and for Holt that was backed up to be his town meta. Seem to be attempting to solve the game so I gave them town.
Doddsys take is very odd to me since in contradicts a lot of my opinions
What about it is odd?
1. @Poyser - Town mostly because of the overanalysing.
2. @Tweet - Wouldn't lynch now as I suspect Switchblade more than I do him, and they're unlikely to be aligned.
3. @Ace Marvel - Town even though he reminds me of a friend of mine that can be a baby faced assassin.
4. @Doddsy - Null
5. @Lethal Banks - Town
6. @PHEN0M - Didn't post (actually has now that I've refreshed before posting)
7. @McNightstalker - Scum lean. Can go either way but not for a lack of information to be analysed. I mostly don't like his reasoning.
8. @Ekkologix - I want to say town lean on effort but I diagonally read some of their posts.
9. @CraigPelton - Null
10. @Oneiros ---------
11. @Death Dealer - Didn't post
12. @Worst Player Ever - Didn't post
13. @Sister Abigail - Town
14. @Baldrick - Null but weird as hell posting style
15. @Red Dragon - I'm starting to lean scum but like I said before way too chaotic. Reminds me of Skybox. More thougths on him below.
16. @Tommy Bedlam - Might be scum but it's not a solid lean for now.
17. @Wangman Page - Town lean
18. @OldJay - Null. I'd say a scum team wouldn't let him ignore the game this much, but can be indy.
19. @T-Pein™ - Didn't post
20. @Mandalorian - Town lean. Unlikely to be aligned with Red Dragon,
21. @Captain Holt - Null but I'd say town if pressed.
22. @Switchblade - Scum lean
23. @Showtime - Null
24. @Ace - Didn't post

I feel like McNightstalker and Baldrick's game will unfold the more they talk and I'll be able to have a proper read on them. Would not lynch Baldrick right now.

Red Dragon on the other hand I think is going to post the same way all game. Things will get clearer about him when he decides the target of his supposed day kill anyway. I'm of the opinion he should use it this day phase. Firstly because if he's town mafia scum might kill him before he uses it, secondly because he might be scum that wants to make sure he avoids being blocked by town - all that talk about not letting himself be influenced would corroborate the second option.

I am curious to why Doddsy is leaning scum on Ace Marvel and why CP is so adamant Magic is town as I've seen nothing that could indicate his alignment either way.

Switchblade > Red Dragon > McNightstalker would be my preferred killing order, might change depending on what RD decides to do.
Good post :WOW

I had the scum lean on Marvel becasue he seemed to be dancing around one point without offering anything solid which I didn't care for at the time. Probably should have been a lighter colour than the orange I used for others in retrospect but it is what it is

i dont belive u r a desperado
Either case Jeff taking his shot is beneficial. If he is scum, he has to hit scum to survive.

If Jeff is town, he confirms someone or hits scum.

Our worst case scenario is dead scum and Jeff still sussed for bussing, which is not bad

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Like according to Ekko im null but Holt is town or scum based on me.
this is a pretty inaccurate twisting of my post
he is not town or scum based on u. his replies to ur posts read towny via false positive check. he looks better than u in that interaction.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Either Ekko is trolling scum or has the reading comprehension of a 2 year old, I refuse to believe the latter.

Vote: Ekko
im-afraid-ive-got-some-bad-news-bad-news.gif

Im desperado , dumbass

See why do i have to play with cheaters who vote together no matter what n who are clearly bias lemmings. Its a waste of my fucking time
I don't care for you throwing out your depserado like it is something that's confirmed in any way. Reeks of bad faith.

Also cheaters?
Why is not one trying to convince me to vote for mandalorian or poyser?

:kobe
Why Poyser?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
idk real slip or fake slip to get people to target him?

take everything he says with a grain of salt. he can be a bomb and trying to bait players

He’s claimed watcher, claiming to be baiting a kill, but he rescinded it before the end of the day and claimed VT instead. If he was trying to bait the kill, why would he change his mind? To me, he was trying not to get lynched.

Now he’s saying he’s locked in his Night actions, which if he’s VT as he’s claimed, he shouldn’t have any. You’re right that we shouldn’t take what he says as read, but he’s all over the place.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Ekko i've already been over my initial train, even said to Poy to keep an eye on the quick votes following his.

Tweet and SA are in my top two at the moment, don't need to go further than that.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He’s claimed watcher, claiming to be baiting a kill, but he rescinded it before the end of the day and claimed VT instead. If he was trying to bait the kill, why would he change his mind? To me, he was trying not to get lynched.

Now he’s saying he’s locked in his Night actions, which if he’s VT as he’s claimed, he shouldn’t have any. You’re right that we shouldn’t take what he says as read, but he’s all over the place.
probably not worth to entertain whatever he is doing and just gauge him off of threadplay. seems outed scum at this point

Ekko i've already been over my initial train, even said to Poy to keep an eye on the quick votes following his.

Tweet and SA are in my top two at the moment, don't need to go further than that.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
u need to go much further. u also had me as scum earlier but it suddenly vanished?

tweet read is safe. everyone is scum reading him now. does not tell me much about u

abigail read makes no sense to me. i need to see ur reasoning behind it. u could be right but i dont read ur mind. present me with why he is scum

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If Barry has given scum a desperado shot :heston
What?

I was right on Mando so that cancels out being wrong on Jeff cause let's be honest that was his fault :rippedcal
I wanna start a wagon on Oneiros here but there’s no chance of getting it over the line in 3 hours lol
Why? I quite liked the one post I remember him having made?
im also pushing abi to the moon tomorrow, there will be PAIN
Can start with explaining why