"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I am. You just arent reading correctly.

I knew the people I was marking as mafia based off my gut feels. Everyone else was going to be town/neutral. INCLUDING SECOND ACE. Because if I didnt go in to the list thinking you wrre mafia, you were automatically getting a town or neutral tag.
so was putting the other ace a mistake or intended lol. ur hard botchering this up

funny enough it seems more of a town butcher .. kinda

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Who is the low hanging fruit?
It’s not you because i never mentioned you before your reads.

sister Abigail? Ekko? Tweet?
RD? Switch?

i don’t think they are lhf.

And what do you mean unnecessarily agro?
the low hanging fruit is holt who u r clearly displaying unwarranted aggression towards but failing to display the same level of aggression towards players that can actually defend themselves and are active.

if u had this same level of aggression and drive during EoD, u could of got tweet lynched. u r coming off worst than holt in this interaction

basically selective aggression. u r picking ur targets wisely. essentially picking on those who have no time/in a weak position to defend themselves

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I like their reads, their reasoning, how they have responded to people and posts, how they’re not afraid to pushback on certain things. Feels like someone trying to solve the game and has been vocal when things are said that doesn’t sound best for town.
who do u scum read smark. like no cap top 3 u want gone asap

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not particularly on day 1, but I wouldn’t vote him tomorrow.

As for Marvel, if you think I’m scum and if you think that means Marvel is likely town, you shouldn’t be thinking he’s a tricky wolf?

And now is he under playing?
this is good

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
who do u scum read smark. like no cap top 3 u want gone asap
I've not been a fan of how Sayer is playing and I can't put my finger on if that's just how he plays or not.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ima just devote my time here to making sure you spam less

SO

You can cease this line of questioning since I'm town
are u not interested in what abi has to say about it?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I've not been a fan of how Sayer is playing and I can't put my finger on if that's just how he plays or not.
not good enough. i want strong scum reads. people u want gone off the face of the game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
smark is probably an indie btw lads. i know an indie when i see one

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Had an emergency at work and had to go help out due to a fight. Still reading back through everything and trying to digest things.

Baldy- I have always sussed him in games due tonhis play style. He also plays the it's ok vote for me stuff as well and then says to look back at things. He could be town but I always struggle to read him, plus his duelist claim can be any alignment. He should probably use it tomorrow as well.

Smark- it might be due to what I was reading last night but it's still stuck in my head and felt he was a little emotional at one point.

These are main two right now I am hoping to add a third to this after I get finished with my read through.

I want to read the thread through from where I stopped I have seen Jeff is back after shooting Man and we ended up on a no lynch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
keep going

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
edited some grammer / organized a bit
Have you been reading I asked at least 3 times if we needed the 13 votes to kill, i said I would rather have a yeet like 24 hours before eod.

unless you think I was so ahead, I said I had my reservations about Tweet yet I voted.

everything any one does cam have an agenda, you are tunneled in believing I’m mafia.

if tweet flips scum I buss, if tweet flips town I knew and plan the kill, if tweet is 3p you will find a way.

if I didn’t vote you would suss me too.

tbh I don’t care about your scum read and good luck yeeting me. The only time in almost 3 years and 100+ games I have been misyeeted, I self voted to save a pr, So im not starting now. You want the Ace experience, good for u.

your fantasy that I started caring 3 minutes before EoD is cute, and for tagging what for, they were either here or the didn’t.

why didn’t you tagged people? I must suss you for that clearly.