"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It should be 25%. He might make it 7 depending on indies, but I doubt he’d make it 8.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
its not about jeff only, its about seeing who actually comments on jeff's claim and looking at exactly how they reacted to it. someone is bound to have an awkward reaction there
Not sure how you can distinguish everyone just going why would you claim off two posts. Almost all of them were exactly the same comment.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Er ok lol

what are you thinking for his alignment?
Right now since I got to here and his case on Baldy just came out which has looked good.

His little Tiff with Jeff v2. Seemed more calm instead of antagonistic.

I do have a slight scum lean but it's not much atm his pushing of Jeff to shoot and what I felt was frustration in some aspect with it not happening since it was mentioned or impatience that it did not occur which is why it is a slight lean scum.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It does, yeah. Though, it was never a strong read.

I still think it shows a lack of cowardice which I’d more associate with a town game, but he could just be a strong scum player and he himself said he was I believe. I’ll have reevaluate him.
Don’t bother lol, he’s town
Oh thanks!
this doesnt give me the impression that smark really care what mando's alignment was. reads fake to me

Did I miss anything big?
specially since this came after

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
this doesnt give me the impression that smark really care what mando's alignment was. reads fake to me

specially since this came after
I was literally inn the muddle of a catchup, and Poyser didn't say why Mando was town, lmao.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
May I suggest we put our custom title from the beginning of the game as status may resolve some issues as poyser listed me as cp ( not sure what that means) and John McHenry ( also me) as null

Last edited:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this is probably genuine as well

@Poyser @Sister Abigail we can work together. i'm finally on pc and have time to properly read over the EoD

i can see the main differences is poyser town reads smark but scum reads oneiros, abi scum reads smark but town reads oneiros

i am currently leaning oneiros is scummier than smark, but i have not being impressed by either

i can see why baldrick can come off as scummy. i still scum read tweet and i agree with the rest of the PoE more or less. i would probably place cp and magic towards weak town or null now as well.

another thing we seem to not agree about much is ace marvel. abi do u remember juan? doesnt he remind u of juan lol?
I can see a small resemblance, though Marvel seems smarter.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Hi, what do you think of power scum players.

Most of these reads seem like "they've done stuff so they're Town. Whereas these people haven't or have done so poorly so they're scum".

You don't seem new so this way of hunting seems far too linear.
its probably wats happening here. does anyone stand out as a power scum here? power scum will only work if town lets them to anyway

doesnt seem like u r happy with the attention being directed to the inactives tho

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Why are you so stuck on the coasting Allegation.

Scum hate being caught on things that are incorrect but still result in a scum read. Is this a case of that.
this is better

wud be nice if u r able to fully catch up and play live. easier to read town that way

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean I not actually the Watcher, I'm VT who tried to bait a kill but hey
do u really. really. reaaallyy believe u r ever getting shot by mafia here?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Poyser - Agree. Town lean. I don’t think he’s mafia coming at me that strong knowing that there was a chance I could get killed and the tables could have been turned on him. It seemed like a town player finding an inconsistency and pressing down on it. Either way, he’s clearly a very good player.
Tweet - Slightly agree. I think he’s mafia.
Ace Marvel - I have a slight town lean on him. Is he on the Tweet train? I’d question why he isn’t if he’s not.
Doddsy - Null. Not seen much from him.
Lethal Banks - Mafia lean. I don’t buy his claim.
PHENOM - Null. I don’t recall them posting anything.
John McHenry - Null. Nothing memorable from him. Although he’s asked a few questions if my recall is correct.
Ekko - Neutral. He’s a bit all over the place with his posting style, so I’m finding it hard to get a read on someone that’s posting mainly based on the past.
CraigPelton - Slight town lean. Not got involved too much but I don’t recall seeing anything bad from what he has posted. Best username in here though.
Oneiros - I have them as a slight mafia lean. The indy stuff was weird and they’ve doubled down on it. I can respect them for standing by their point but it’s a strange hill to die on. Those who mention going after third factions tend to be more mafia. That aside, they’re getting involved, which does offer some plus points.
Worst Player Ever - Null.
Jeff v2 - Null. We’ve got to remember this is a different player and interactions with Jeff before the kill should be taken with a punch of salt. If he’s subbed into the mafia team, they’re going to be acting differently towards
SA - I have a slight town lean on you at the moment. You were backing me up a bit which I do appreciate, but I can’t rule out a mafia “I told you so” rhetoric potentially coming out.
Baldrick - as much as I love this bloke, he’s fucking impossible to get a read on. He was getting annoyed by some of the needling - and I do think people should be a bit more receptive to what he says in terms of being willing to hear him out as he’s an asset when he’s town. Duellist claim is one he can’t fake. I’ve never seen the role on a mafia player before.
Tommy - again, lot of time for this guy outside of this game but he’s been talking out of his arse. How he can try and sus me on my meta when he’s played one game with me (and I got iced early), I don’t understand. He’s following the crowd. Mafia lean.
Wang - Null. Needs to get involved more. I’d love for him to be town.
OJ - Null. Doesn’t know his Community references.
Sayer - Surprisingly quiet. Very slightly mafia lean on him. If he’s not town, he’ll give himself away. Perhaps knowing that, he’s sitting back on purpose.
Smark - I know he’s been posting a lot but I’ve genuinely not had a chance to consider much of what he’s been saying.
Showtime - Null. Not been active enough. Promises more activity which is good.
Ace - Null. Nothing from them.

Yeah, I’m not the best at these kind of lists when there are so many people, hence the null/neutrals.
this is genuine as well. we can work together too

doctors shud honestly roll a dice of 4 and protect one of me poyser abigail mandalorian. i can 99% gurantee one of us 4 is being shot tonight.

keep mafia wifoming the doctor protect on us 4

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If that’s true that’s actually pretty annoying because he was all up on me for supposedly not giving reads when I had been all game.
Also said RD he needed to hear more from

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So theres no need to defend my quietness when its being used against me.

Cause its funny. Earlier Man said that when Im caln Im usually town. Now its changed.
if u r busy u can use ur few posts to say smth productive imo. do like showtime and wang r doing

this only reads defensive