"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Had an emergency at work and had to go help out due to a fight. Still reading back through everything and trying to digest things.

Baldy- I have always sussed him in games due tonhis play style. He also plays the it's ok vote for me stuff as well and then says to look back at things. He could be town but I always struggle to read him, plus his duelist claim can be any alignment. He should probably use it tomorrow as well.

Smark- it might be due to what I was reading last night but it's still stuck in my head and felt he was a little emotional at one point.

These are main two right now I am hoping to add a third to this after I get finished with my read through.

I want to read the thread through from where I stopped I have seen Jeff is back after shooting Man and we ended up on a no lynch.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ye my point is that you guys went to town read each other based on meta which means that you guys are either s/s (unlikely), mistaken (also unlikely) or t/t (most likely), so ye I'm not voting you today.
might be a nice lil spew upon tweet's scum flip

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm also categorically not catching up on 80 pages
we've heard this multiple times from u this game, dw we r planning to send u to dead chat asap so u wont rly need to catch up

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
T-Pein, CP, Doddsy are always good shots tbhtbh

I'm still not caught up so idk who's scummy atm, frankly when I went to bed yesterday nobody struck me as kill with fire now scummy
Curious as to why these 3 or have I missed something?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Jeff, are you going to continue being a hypocrite here? I've watched you complain and cry about how much you hate playing with Ekko and how his style rubs you the wrong way, but you're purposely being obtuse here.
the issue with jeff is he puts himself in awkward positions and gets annoyed when players ask him about it in details, in which he is sometimes unable to convey his PoV properly to the other party without getting annoyed. people who know him more probably just let lots of these positions slide due to meta knowledge so outsiders questioning him on it can seem annoying.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im rescinding my weak town reads on cp and magic prolly. day 1 grace period is over

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Had an emergency at work and had to go help out due to a fight. Still reading back through everything and trying to digest things.

Baldy- I have always sussed him in games due tonhis play style. He also plays the it's ok vote for me stuff as well and then says to look back at things. He could be town but I always struggle to read him, plus his duelist claim can be any alignment. He should probably use it tomorrow as well.

Smark- it might be due to what I was reading last night but it's still stuck in my head and felt he was a little emotional at one point.

These are main two right now I am hoping to add a third to this after I get finished with my read through.

I want to read the thread through from where I stopped I have seen Jeff is back after shooting Man and we ended up on a no lynch.

Do you associate emotionality from me with my scum game?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'll make it super simple Abi, don't make Ekko level plays and posts and I won't be condescending towards you
as far as i remember im not the one who had to claim and has votes on him. clearly the game sees u as scummy. u had players suspecting u b4 i even joined the thread

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
we've heard this multiple times from u this game, dw we r planning to send u to dead chat asap so u wont rly need to catch up
Great, can't wait for you to blame me when it goes tits up

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
When was last vote tally didn't see it

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm still down for a Smark or Lethal vote. Don't really buy Lethal's claim.
this is a question for those who played with lethal before, does the man just out himself as a cop like that usually?

i do recall him blatantly saying he will visit captain holt off a random interaction b4 he claimed cop lol. this one weird setup. i have no idea how that claim and piece of information benefits town in any way

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
There was no hunting. My point is that RD shouldn't have been 100% cleared as town even if he killed scum and I stand by that point.
why does this post matter now u r pretty defensive m8