"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Poyser: Town - Probably my strong Town read. Vibed on some reads, been proactive with questions and pushes, can understand their logic.
Tweet: Null-Wolf: I think this would have been a better shot, but Tweet really didn't seem to care about dying. Doing nothing for this game really.
Ace Marvel: Null - Hasn't done much. A little bit concerned about the coasting, though.
Doddsy: Town Lean - Liked the entrance and thought they were trying to contribute.
Lethal Banks: Wolf Lean - I think Lethal has kind of flopped around a bit and haven't liked some of their language in use of terminology. Seems to be trying to play a certain way. Not super confident on the cop claim.
PHEN0M: Null - Nothing from them that I remember.
John McHenry: Null-Wolf: Hasn't really done much that I remember, but had some odd reads. Newbie, giving a chance.
Ekkologix: Indie (?) - I don't think Ekko's game has actually been bad. I think there's been things that are helpful but also said they could be Indie. Doesn't seem harmful yet.
CraigPelton - Null: Don't remember anything from CP but he has scared me in games before when he lurks a little bit.
Oneiros: Town - Think there's been effort to solve, understandable logic, and I think their reads were genuine and nothing irking.
Death Dealer (Jeff V2): Null - Jeff subbing in for this spot and immediately just carries on with the arguments his first slot was having.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?

Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.
Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list.
Tommy Bedlam: Lean Wolf - Haven't seen much but has not liked posts at all. Hated the Mando vote.
Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
T-Pein™: Null - Just started posting.

Mandalorian: LOCK Town - Mechanically cleared.
Captain Holt: Lean Wolf - Has had a few moments where they've said things that just don't make sense. Thought the reads list was not helpful
Poltergeist: Null - Don't remember them
Showtime: Null - Has some posts
Ace: Null - Have they posted?
this is pretty good list imo. its probably genuine

the one i strongly disagree with is prolly oneiros. which of his posts really strike u as strongly solving. the guy seems mostly defensive and covering his own tracks to me, rather than pursuing others

Reactions: Sister Abigail

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this is pretty good list imo. its probably genuine

the one i strongly disagree with is prolly oneiros. which of his posts really strike u as strongly solving. the guy seems mostly defensive and covering his own tracks to me, rather than pursuing others
Poltergeist is switchblade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See u in the am, turds

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail town had no lynch because u decided not to vote with majority. i believe u understand how this will make u look specially if tweet flips wolf. do u have a valid explanation for it?
There wasn't enough votes even with mine. But I do understand how it looks. I was hesitant about the Tweet lynch and then time ran out of time. I would have hammered that wagon had there been enough votes.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this is a question for those who played with lethal before, does the man just out himself as a cop like that usually?

i do recall him blatantly saying he will visit captain holt off a random interaction b4 he claimed cop lol. this one weird setup. i have no idea how that claim and piece of information benefits town in any way
He was bread crumbing pretty hard up until his claim. One of the reasons I don't feel 100 about it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Doesn’t really look like we are gonna get a lynch here unfortunately lol. Here is about where I’m at with reads anyway

Town

Mandalorian
Sister Abigail
Ace marvel
Ekkologix

CP
Smark
McNightguy

Null

Tommy bedlam
PHEN0M
Magic
John McHenry
Jeff V2
Worst player ever
Captain Holt
Oldjay
T-Pein

POE

Lethal
Baldrick
Tweet
Doddsy
Wang
Oneiros

Typing this out has really made me realise just how bad the level of inactivity has been in this game lol. I have far too little town and far too many null. I’m probably gonna have to put in some work tonight

or maybe I’ll just wait and see if I die tonight so I don’t have to bother lol

@Lethal Banks in the low posters please

same instruction to the vig if we have one
this is probably genuine as well

@Poyser @Sister Abigail we can work together. i'm finally on pc and have time to properly read over the EoD

i can see the main differences is poyser town reads smark but scum reads oneiros, abi scum reads smark but town reads oneiros

i am currently leaning oneiros is scummier than smark, but i have not being impressed by either

i can see why baldrick can come off as scummy. i still scum read tweet and i agree with the rest of the PoE more or less. i would probably place cp and magic towards weak town or null now as well.

another thing we seem to not agree about much is ace marvel. abi do u remember juan? doesnt he remind u of juan lol?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You just keep on the little things sometimes.

Like several posts talking about the dogpile comment. Which is just a small thing because I wanted to hear Jeff speak. I find that infinitely more valuable than beating a dead horse if that makes sense.
doesnt seem small to me, i have to know what purpose it serve because useless comments often come from scum than town. seems like this site has normalized useless town comments alot tho

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
doesnt seem small to me, i have to know what purpose it serve because useless comments often come from scum than town. seems like this site has normalized useless town comments alot tho
I think wanting to hear Jeff explain himself over 12 of the same comments is not useless at all.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Tbf we are probably looking at 6 scum here

actually it’s barry, so 7-8
he puts that many scum? then we r looking at like 3-4 inactive ones atleast lol
which means lots of town killers can make sense

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think wanting to hear Jeff explain himself over 12 of the same comments is not useless at all.
its not about jeff only, its about seeing who actually comments on jeff's claim and looking at exactly how they reacted to it. someone is bound to have an awkward reaction there