"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Poyser
Tweet - gut at this point plus wtv this watcher is about but ill look back and check
Ace Marvel - vibez

Doddsy - wrong side of null, need more data, would push
Lethal Banks - good role claim, iffy a.f exit
PHEN0M - did nothing
John McHenry - said some things that were weird, is new. would put him near bottom of my poe
Ekkologix - very annoying town most likely
CraigPelton - null - tweet doesnt like him
Oneiros - will re read his posts, didnt like the way the indy spec came about but others have already said that, ill look on my own and assess
Death Dealer - jeff2 - thats me
Worst Player Ever - na , thin kthey posted once?
Sister Abigail - dislike for reasons already pointed
Baldrick - duelist , in the shit
Tommy Bedlam - i also need to look back at their posts as I dont remember any
Wangman Page - had a big readlist that I liked early on, was challenged by poyser. town side of null
OldJay - i vaguely remember some ok posts early, again will have to look back. this is a big player base with a lot of ppl i dont know so it may take me some time to figure ppl out
T-Pein™ - lol
Mandalorian - confirmed town UNLESS a gf doesnt flip and you are missing EXACTLY that. do not touch
Captain Holt - ill stick with my good vibes feel on holt
Poltergeist - still on the good side of null but im not ready to clear him over the weird role stuff.
Showtime - still null, need more.
Ace - na
can i get more reasonings on the reads of tweet holt and ace? wud be nice if u can town case them for me. ty

i think abigail is town btw. who will u look to pursue day 2?

i really dont understand ur town reads here aside from maybe poyser (who u provided no reason for btw) and mand

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Duuuuude actually read my posts before you put yourself out there. I said I made a clumsy Watcher soft because I'm VT and tried to bait a kill.
can u point me to where u made the soft? u r widly suspected i dont belive u think mafia will ever kill u here.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I was interested in a Tweet lynch for sure, but there was still something that felt off about it. I had said I wanted to vote between Baldy, Lethal, and yourself, throughout the phase. I was never 100 comfortable with Tweet lynch.
its better than a no lynch tho. this isnt a valid excuse

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Of course I have, just didn't remember what the rules were here.

You think I'm on my Wolf game, Ekko? I
within wolf range. not necessary locked wolf. i am down to work together because i see the fire in ur posts and EoD push on baldrick knowing fully well how that looks upon a tweet scum flip

i really dont care even if u happen to be scum rn i want to work with that. u atleast got the quality to ask others to push a wagon. we need more of that in the game

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Not at all,

im just not buying your lost lamb act and I have not been the first one to point out you have pretty much just use fluff.

So no, Im not mocking you, im laughing at the idea that you think that I’m coasting, when clearly you have been reading everything I post.

im laughing at you asking for champs energy, when you pretty sure didn’t even follow that game.

and for D2 is easy we listen to all the 73164 unnecessary claims that happened today and we decide who we kill.
the only thing i liked about ur EoD was that u were willing to join the majority on either baldrick or tweet to get a lynch going. if tweet is mafia u could of simply just ducked the EoD and not voted him so... i will look at u with more scrutiny mostly in a town tweet world

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Do you associate emotionality from me with my scum game?
I think it's been a couple years since I played with you and felt that you became frustrated left the game and came back in. What I do remember is you getting frustrated in games and having back and forth with other players and not sure if it is alignment indicative but it seemed youbwas getting there which pinged me last night while reading again.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the only thing i liked about ur EoD was that u were willing to join the majority on either baldrick or tweet to get a lynch going. if tweet is mafia u could of simply just ducked the EoD and not voted him so... i will look at u with more scrutiny mostly in a town tweet world
the counter argument here @Ace Marvel is that u might have known that there was no way tweet would get lynched in the last 3 minutes. he was still 3 votes away i believe so u voted for him knowing fully well this wagon wont reach a lynch

u blaming abigail afterward for not voting tweet looked terrible tbh. this can go both ways really

1. u r town trying to reach a majority on any lynch to avoid no lynch. this can look even better if tweet is scum
2. u r scum and knew for sure tweet wasnt gna be lynched so u dropped a bus vote at the end that can look good on u later. basically u r pretending to want to lynch tweet to stop no lynch

i wud of liked it more if u tagged other players and encouraged them to vote tweet by EoD and really pushed them to do it, not blame them after the votes r locked so we r really more or less back to square one.

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the counter argument here @Ace Marvel is that u might have known that there was no way tweet would get lynched in the last 3 minutes. he was still 3 votes away i believe so u voted for him knowing fully well this wagon wont reach a lynch

u blaming abigail afterward for not voting tweet looked terrible tbh. this can go both ways really

1. u r town trying to reach a majority on any lynch to avoid no lynch. this can look even better if tweet is scum
2. u r scum and knew for sure tweet wasnt gna be lynched so u dropped a bus vote at the end that can look good on u later. basically u r pretending to want to lynch tweet to stop no lynch

i wud of liked it more if u tagged other players and encouraged them to vote tweet by EoD and really pushed them to do it, not blame them after the votes r locked so we r really more or less back to square one.
edited some grammer / organized a bit

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Tweet is the only person I've been truly consistent as scum. I wish I'd not missed the vote.

I'm warming up to ekkologix.

Sister Abigail I'm iffy enough to not commit voting for.

Virtually everyone I've gone back and forth on

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah I think it'd be helpful if we used current user names too.

I named my top 3 but I'll go with my adjusted

Ekkologix-ordering people to bote for x player or you won't be considered town is far to aggressive. Townes can have differing opinions and ordering me doesn't sit well with me

Tweet-he came out swinging a bit hard and his interactions seem aggressive with all the wrong people imo I've either got everyone in the wrong alignments or he's scum.

Sister Abigail - came at me super hard for seemingly no reason so I'll likely see him as sus for a bit.
this is probably a wolf @Sister Abigail do u see what i see?