Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Back to Christian, his slap/punch fuckin OWNS.
EVERYTHING about Christian owns, he is God. Next to Jeripunk (yes I named them myself), ofc.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Lol, idk, it's just something we'll probably never know though unless Hardy ever goes to TNA. =/

Nope. Didn't draw a damn thing for ECW.

Mysterio leeches off the generic I wear a mask lucho/professional wrestler. WWE would never in their right mind sign another lucho wrestler, it would ruin Rey's appeal as the only mainstream one with that look. On that note, I hope Rey gets injured and leaves for good.

Pretty much. RVD tried to act like that (due to the WWE) and it failed, take that for what you will and it may just prove your point considering how RVD REALLY is and what he felt about that situation.

One man can not carry a basically shitty show on his back alone. ECW has never had good rating. When Triple H went to SD it didn't get better ratings. Back to bad booking.

I think Mysterio is also the hero of mexicans, ugly people who wish they could wear a mask and make a lot of money, and men under 5'5.

Would you consider RVD more talented then Jeff hardy?

Jus for the record....I'm personally on team "Punk's Greasy Hair" over "Rey's Mask" if they do a hair/mask match at Mania.

I've already seen Rey's face. I wanna see Punk's scalp. The beard should have to go too. Although it looks like some vermin may be out of a home if he loses..

EVERYTHING about Christian owns, he is God. Next to Jeripunk (yes I named them myself), ofc.

You had such better options. Don't be mediocre.

LOL...welcome to the IWC.

Isn't it grand?

Great One

RVD is LOADS more talented than Jeff. That guy was THE SHIT in ECW. He had it all down, he had everything Jeff had, everything Matt had, and more, imo. Could talk, wrestle, sell, was crazy athletic. I wish he'd come back. :(

The beard should have to go too. Although it looks like some vermin may be out of a home if he loses..
Rofl.

straight_edge76

Jus for the record....I'm personally on team "Punk's Greasy Hair" over "Rey's Mask" if they do a hair/mask match at Mania.

This. ^

and RVD>Jeff Hardy in every way. Especially when it came to being a stoner lol

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
RVD is LOADS more talented than Jeff. That guy was THE SHIT in ECW. He had it all down, he had everything Jeff had, everything Matt had, and more, imo. Could talk, wrestle, sell, was crazy athletic. I wish he'd come back. :(

Rofl.

SO RVD was a tag team unto himself? lol.

I agree. The man was just freakin' awesome.

and RVD>Jeff Hardy in every way. Especially when it came to being a stoner lol

Anything worth doing is worth doing right and 100%, bro.

noumenon

Nah, leave RVD where we left him. When he came in to do his spot in the Rumble last year it was painful to watch. There's no question he'd still be crazy over but you know how much that killed WWE to put that title on him so don't think it would ever come close to happening again.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Nah, leave RVD where we left him. When he came in to do his spot in the Rumble last year it was painful to watch. There's no question he'd still be crazy over but you know how much that killed WWE to put that title on him so don't think it would ever come close to happening again.

Damn, we are still on page 9.

POST MORE DAMN IT!

Anyway, strangely enough, as much as I love RVD, I wouldn't mind them bringing him back and milking him for all he is worth. Give him a nice run, just long enough til the drugs start calling his name and then give him a nice send off. He is no doubt going to be over, the fans will love it, it will be a little sizzle, all WIN and no loss there.

noumenon

Drugs weren't a problem with RVD... he was just a pretty avid pot smoker.

maty619

Reaction score
I'm on team Rey's mask just coz I prefer Rey but I do realise that Rey losing his mask would be more different, I've seen him unmasked but to have him wrestle all the time without his mask (which should happen if he lost the macth (if it happened)) but getting rid of punk's hair would save the world of another plague epidemic. Btw RVD>Jeff Hardy in every single way apart from the fact that Jeff as a decent 'grapple' finisher (using svr vocab).

straight_edge76

RVD is one of those guys who should stay gone. End of story.

noumenon

Punk already "retired" Jeff...imagine the heat he'd get off of unmasking Rey? Fuck Rey, he's almost done anyway...just show your ugly mug for the rest of your tenure.

Also LOL @ "on pot".

xtremebadass

But DX was not initially a face team, or even a tag team at all when they started. It wasn't until they were over as heels that it became acceptable for them to turn face. And even then they weren't really face lol.

Or do you refer to the HBK/HHH version of DX?
Yea I was referring to this DX with just HBK and HHH, the DX that is stale as hell.

So, does it really matter if he went or not? Career wise. Would he become more successful by making that move RIGHT NOW?

And that is what I said earlier. Return of the Hardy Boyz. Marketable, maybe. In Matt's best interest career wise? Not really. It would just be a return to something he has already accomplished. I'm saying, would he be able to ascend higher in TNA then he has in WWE? What do you think, in both scenarios, one involving Hogan/Bischoff and the other not.

I think a move to TNA would give him the revival he needs right now. If I were Matt Hardy I would take whatever I can get even if that means going back to tag team wrestling. From the looks of it Matt is back in tag wrestling on SmackDown anyways, might as well get a change of scenery in TNA. Matt won't be able to ascend higher in TNA at a tag team level. It doesn't get much bigger than the Hardyz in the attitude era. At a singles level he might be able to ascend higher than his US title run in the WWE.

I would love for Matt, Jeff, and Shannon to create a stable in TNA though with Jeff as TNA champ and Matt/Shannon as TNA Tag champs.

MizMasta3000

Matt Hardy just needs to

1. Get in shape
2. Get some better booking (an IC title never hurt anyone)
3. Stop always having to refer to Jeff. He is his own person and when Mattitude was around, he barely ever talked about Jeff. He needs to establish HIM so the fans will stop seeing him as "Jeff's brother"