Free Flow WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Got a feeling its going to be a car crash of a show. I think all 3 matches tonight containing the chamber wrestlers will all be very short and go to a non finish. I think Orton vs sheamus will be the main event and they will all brawl at the end.

Airfixx

I'm expecting some kind of mock Springer show with Horny, Santino, jobbers, Divas and such acting like trailer trash.

noumenon

If Sheamus doesn't pin Orton tonight I'll fuckin scream. AT LEAST via distraction.

MizMasta3000

I just want to see Legacy split build and DX split build

Areoplex

Reaction score
Why do they always pit Cena against Triple H. How about they spice it up a little.

MizMasta3000

you would rather see a 2:00 minute squash on Kofi or Ted lol

xtremebadass

Cena vs. Triple H is atleast something worthy to watch. What is their record now?

Cena def. HHH at WM22
HHH def. Cena at NOC 2008
No Contest at Raw 2008
HHH def. Cena at Raw 2009

Did I miss anything?

I just want to see what HBK is going to do, this will be INSANE. I love what he has been doing since the Slammys.

noumenon

I wouldn't be shocked if Kofi/Ted was the only match with a clean finish.

xtremebadass

They could have easily done Cena vs. Sheamus and...

ORTON VS HHH