• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Free Flow WWE

Nation

I'd easily take that over Cena vs. HHH. I've pretty much found all of Cena/HHH matches to be boring as hell. I recall there match at WM 22 to be lackluster but it was alright. Aside from that everything else they've done put me to sleep.

xtremebadass

Kofi vs. Cena would have been quite the match to see. That is like the only one we haven't seen alot out of all the possible match ups, well that and HHH vs. Kofi.

I doubt they would have done HHH vs. Sheamus since they might be saving it for Mania.

MizMasta3000

Well I can put money on Batista screwing up the Cena/HHH match.

LKP

^^^^^ Ugggh i may turn over when that match is on knowing Batista will be involved also.

xtremebadass

No HBK? I bet WWE is taking him off TV until he replaces Morrison at Elimination Chamber. If HBK isn't on TV WWE thinks most people will forget about him due to "interesting storylines where WWE Legends get their leg smashed by a complete stranger in a parking lot" and HBK's return will catch everyone by surprise on Sunday.

Mat Awesome

Raw was completly predictable with the exception of Bret Hart, and the shitty Jerry Springer segment. I knew Raw was going to be a complete flop. This is never a way to make the last Raw untill the PPV.

xtremebadass

Bret's segment, Springer's segment, and even Cena/Batista's segment were a complete and utter waste of time in addition to the shittyness of typical Monday Night Raw.

So I tune into Raw and I get the mutherfuckin Midget, a fake Unibrow, Jerry Springer and Mae Young. God damn. I don't even want to watch the rest of this shit. Just when they were building steam...I guess it's too much to ask for 5 good weeks of programming. God damn.

kingovkings

Total shit fest.

And 95% of the show was a waste of time. WTF was that Jerry springer shite, Pointless waste of air time. Bret's promo sucked arse so did the leg crushing "accident" which will be down to Vince/Tista.

The only matches that mildly entertained me was bit of Orton/Sheamus and Kofi and Ted.

HHH/Cena totally sucked balls. And Sheamus coming out standing tall was the only good thing to happen. Might just be me but looked like Sheamus was focusing more on HHH than on Cena. So maybe the rumours of Sheamus vs HHH @ Mania could happen.

Pissed no HBK i would have like to see a bit of a follow up there. No doubt he will take Morrison's place in the Chamber on Sunday. Anyway Raw sucked big time.

OWeapon

Giving The Miz & Big Show the tag titles and then jobbing them to MVP & Mark Henry the next week was not cool. Only thing good was that MVP got the pin over Miz, which hopefully means they're going to still feud over the US title instead of suddenly switching to the Unified Tag Team titles.

Miz needs to drop Big Show fast before it takes a toll on his singles run.

noumenon

LOL @ Show Miz losing their first fucking match. (Big Show is still disgusting)

People really don't give a fuck about Cody or Ted compared to Orton. The guy is quickly getting some of the best face reactions in the company. They may as well have him punt both of their asses before Mania and go on to face Edge for the WWE title...let the fans decide who they want to be face. Though that's not going to happen.

Sheamus standing tall was actually extremely surprising as well as him actually getting HHH up for the crucifix and not having it reversed. The first real interaction between the two of them, I'm getting the feeling we're going to see him heading into Mania with the title to go against HHH. Notice how many shots they took of him holding the title with the Mania sign in the background? I know it doesn't mean much...but it could.

MizMasta3000

I loved Sheamus at the end. Thats what they need to be doing. Dominance. He freaking crucified HHH.

BTW, the Cena/HHH was horrible, HHH barely got any offense untill the end

Despite being in a chat full of people for Raw, which usually does not fail in making things more interesting, Raw never the less managed to let everyone down. Should have been expected with Springer as the guest host. But really, it surpassed all of my bad expectations.

Orton vs Sheamus, or more to the point, Ortons reaction with Cody got the best reaction from noumenon (haha bro) and made me laugh more than any of the crap Springer segment.

I liked how they finally revealed Kelly as a whore and one of the Bellas as a man, but then pretended to take it all back. ;) WWE we knew it all along.

Mae Young, everyone saw from a mile away.

Bullshit Bret Hart segment, if the limo would have exploded nobody would have been surprised, and some people even expected it.

Show vs Henry = zzzzzz

The other half, Miz vs MVP would have been much better as a singles match, leading into a feud for the US title because we all know the tag team titles are a joke. So sick of seeing either Show or Henry paired with anybody, it has never been entertaining and 10 years and 100lbs hasn't changed that.

Makes me sad to see Legacy getting taken apart but since it is being used as a vehicle for Orton's face turn I'm not as irked by it as I would be otherwise.

Cena, Triple H, Batista etc nothing exciting there. But then none was expected.

I'm still on the fence about Sheamus. Will wait until Mania I think before I make a final decision about how I feel about him.