Flame-Alation chamber championship: Round 1.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am not on the list ladyhotrod.

Reaction score
anyone who posts in here is. its the championship contest. all apart from alexmoss12 and stingerv are in if they post here. feel free to flame rose.

LadyHotrod

I'd go on a spree against Blast but I don't know him enough (though he's most likely a rejoiner but not sure which one) so I'll continue to enlarge rose's asshole.

I could go on and rant about how you're nothing more than a sexually-opressed, fat slob with a need for daily masturbation in an attempt to bring some enjoyment into your worthless. Fucking. Life. Which you probably are, you're probably hunting for every fucking post I make, wearing nothing but shit-encrusted underwears you haven't changed since 1999, and ejaculate over your computer screen to every single post.

If I'm the equivalent of a low-level RPG enemy, than you're the equivalent of the watery shit running down some old-fart's legs. And guess what, everyone else has to clean up the shit that you spew from your giant fucking asshole, that it's just not fun anymore.

Just to throw this out there to you and anyone else who thinks my posts suck, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF NO ONE FINDS MY POSTS ENTERTAINING, I DO NOT COME HERE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. I come here to repeatedly ram your fucking face into the wall, which you seem to like, over and over again. You have to understand, entertainment to me here = seeing you post, get pushed on the ground, and kicked.

What are other tendencies do I have.....I have the tendency to repeatedly pummel you with my posts. That's it. No, wait, maybe I also the tendency to make you cry...

You represent a portion of humanity thats void of reason or the ability act like a mature adult. You don't get the point because I speak a language you don't understand yet, its called logic. Lifes too short to devote time to people like you. When I close my browser my life and my opinion of myself doesn't change because of people like you either. I don't feel it overly necessary to prove my anonymous worth to anonymous people. Even though I enjoy some of them.

Enjoy trying to be a somebody over the internet while I continue to be a somebody in the real world, where it counts.

Just to show I'm a nice person, I'll hand you a virtual tissue so you can wipe the tears away from your face after being bullied on the internet. I'll bet your already tiny penis just shrunk a little more.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just to show I'm a nice person, I'll hand you a virtual tissue so you can wipe the tears away from your face after being bullied on the internet.

Thanks!

No just no, maybe stating a fact in your post would help you, you take an hour typing rubbish and everyone says you are could at flaming, well you're not, people don't even read you're flames, they just say their, good I did at first. There crap!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
KenFan4life sneaks into the ring(by entering through tha-bottom rope) and Begins Choking-Out Several Unsuspecting PUnk-Ass-Busta-Pa-Darz...

KenFan stands alone in the middle of the ring, circled by everyone else in tha-Flame-Chamber Championship Match....

Everyone Charges KenFan, but only to get...

"K-Top-Popped!!!" by KenFan...

KenFan Heriocially pins everyone at once ,by piling them ontop of each other so as to expose their "homosexual" feelings and shit...

so I WIN!!!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Fuck....who gone done ka-give a shit if I'm in or not..

cuz My Natural Black ass Tha-Ka-CHAMP of CHAt-Room CHARM...ya-heard?!

LadyHotrod

Thanks!

No just no, maybe stating a fact in your post would help you, you take an hour typing rubbish and everyone says you are could at flaming, well you're not, people don't even read you're flames, they just say their, good I did at first. There crap!

Yes, compared to your flames, my flames are the worst shit ever. :rolleyes:

At least I have proper spelling and grammar in mine, dipshit. You come into the flame chamber yet you never seem to flame anyone. You just keep responding with "your flames suck". Grow a fucking pair and flame you dumb cunt.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Thanks!

StingerV2: I'm the only commentator backstage guy, and Kenfan is looking like a underdog in this, LHR is on the verge to winning rd 1.

StingerVI: Ahahaha, V2 this whole thing is not organized.

StingerV2: Shut the fuck up VI, its the FAC who gives a fuck about organization and shit.

StingerVI: Bitch I hate you V2

V2 and VI: This is a could battle.

Side Note- I said could battle on purpose :shifty:

Travis40

None of you little bitches can compare to me. EVERYONE in this thing with the exception of LadyHotRod and BKB is a stupid fucking noob who has only been in a gay little flame in the SB or the General Discussion section. Everyone should fucking bow down to me. I was in the FIRST EVER flame chamber match and I beat the fuck out of everyone that challenges me...if you don't believe me go back to the first thread in here...yeah...I was in that shit against Deadman Inc...I was ruled the winner of that and that's why I should be the first ever FAC Champion. Noobs :rolleyes:

Moonlight Drive

Travis you stupid little prick, you just contradicted yourslef. You say none of us little bitches can stand up to you, than in the next sentence you said everything in this thread is crap except for LHR. Nice job trying to ride her pussy and not get her to flame you, or maybe you were pulling a TNa and putting your name next to hers to try ad improve your chance.s whatever the case, that's fucking stupid

And you were in the first flamewar? Wow. Have a fucking cookie. That proves nothing to why you deserve the championship. Keven Federline was in a wrestling match, hey, he must be the best! See Travvy, that logic doesn't really work, does it?

And yes, compared to you I am a 'noob'. Which means about as much as your poor, pathetic life. Rosewt01 has more posts and joined after LHR, the one you're trying to suck up too, yet he's probably the most hated person here. Post count and the time you joined means nothing, you could be here for a year and yet thered be a poster who had made more quality posts than you did in tat year tthan you did in a week.

And you're not trying to suck up to LHR? Well then grow a set of nutsand flame her, it's the Flame-Ation Chamber, not the 'oh shit, LHR is tough, I don't wanna mess with her'. If you wanna win you're gonna have to grow a fucking set of nuts, or just borrow that strap-on from your sister and get flaming fuckwit, not just using crappy flames like saying everyone should bow down to you and LHR.

Reaction score
24 hours left. i need a word with alexmoss and rosewt01 to decide who wins.