Flame-Alation chamber championship: Round 1.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Lol, BKB just made ,me laugh. Yeah BTW I am not flaming just having some fun.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You used to be my mate Alex? Where has my friends gone?

*Waits for someone to say "you never had any"*

McLovin

Reaction score
Screw Rose dying, let's just have a E-Party when he leaves IWF.

Beer

Rosewt01! You fucking blueberry. The last 4 or 5 posts you have made in this tread was just some shit you put down to higher your post level. WTF is "Cool?"

Honestly why the fuck did you say that. He just took the mick oatta you and you come back with that reply. Your a fucking failure. I hope you Die next time you leave the house ready for your first dayin comprehensive by some gay pedo.

And then you go on with some shit trying to make fun of ur self to be mre accepted. The fact of the matter is you will not be accepted EVER! Where do you live now? The streets? Because you got it, even your family won't accept you into their home.

And i kinda feel sorry for you coz aint a nasty guy. You are just non-likeable guy who spams up threads on a wrestling forum, makes every one pissed off and gets booed off the thread in the ned anyhow. Please, please, please, just die. Their is no place for you on this earth.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Rosewt01! You fucking blueberry. The last 4 or 5 posts you have made in this tread was just some shit you put down to higher your post level. WTF is "Cool?"

Honestly why the fuck did you say that. He just took the mick oatta you and you come back with that reply. Your a fucking failure. I hope you Die next time you leave the house ready for your first dayin comprehensive by some gay pedo.

And then you go on with some shit trying to make fun of ur self to be mre accepted. The fact of the matter is you will not be accepted EVER! Where do you live now? The streets? Because you got it, even your family won't accept you into their home.

And i kinda feel sorry for you coz aint a nasty guy. You are just non-likeable guy who spams up threads on a wrestling forum, makes every one pissed off and gets booed off the thread in the ned anyhow. Please, please, please, just die. Their is no place for you on this earth.

Posts in Flame Chamber don't count.

Beer

That is not the point i am trying to make you Dumb Ass.

I am trying to say that thoses posts were worthless and did nothing to help the situation.

Blast325

Reaction score
That is not the point i am trying to make you Dumb Ass.

I am trying to say that thoses posts were worthless and did nothing to help the situation.

Amen to that (and Im not even Baptist..)

Beer

Honestly, I have no idea. Blast guy, who are you and why did you say that?

Amen to that? WTF? You have not been here long enough to actually seeany of his worthless posts.

LadyHotrod

Amen to that (and Im not even Baptist..)

Oh look, a smurf rejoiner. Too bad you aren't on the list because I would love to flame you but I'll have to stick with rose.

I'll edit this with flames later.

You act like you are the most mature, all knowing being on the face of this planet....but...I see right through that. I see past the welfare checks and the abusive father and see that you are nothing more than a large case of OLD FASHIONED FUCKTARD! Please proceed to stop fingering your pussy and chop your fingers off.

Post count means nothing. What does count is the Blue posts to decent posts ratio. So far you are sitting heavy on the Blue side. I don't give a shit who you are, what you mod, where you came from, or how many times your mom blows you before you can fall asleep. You have officially proven to me that you have no valid use in any topic I participate in. Your personality is not suited to this (Flamers) forum. I suggest you write yourself into a fanfic as a hero to boost you ego, and never click on this forum again. You are not needed. Get out!

Watching you try to offend people here is like watching a blueberry drown in lake Erie. I don't think these forums are for you. I've graciously thought up some alternative activities for you to engage in, other than textually hanging yourself every damned chance you get.

1. Hang gliding - Its fun, and you might die.

2. Go digging - No not your nose asshole, I'm talking about the service lines in your backyard. Dig dig dig until you find the one with the little lightning bolt on it, then pull a fork out of your ass and jab it on in there. MAS ENTERTAINMENT!

3. Suicide by cop - Go point your Power rangers water blaster at a local dick and then stand by for entertainment.

I hope this helps. Until then, don't take any wooden nickles fuckface.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
This is actually quite fun, I actual read tjhat flame, everyone is flamin at me, surely I should chose the winner.