Flame-Alation chamber championship: Round 1.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
one point. you can challenge the person above you or below you. the winner takes the top spot. the loser takes the bottom spot.

Travis40

I think you should quit talking about me "editing" my post to "remove" something that wasn't there....and you should start worrying about how bad TG's gonna own your ass.

CHALK ONE UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

Travis40

lmao, how'd that cockwipe get banned?

EDIT: Nevermind...I think I have an idea

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man...Famou$ and MaJe$ty both banned?

the fuck...we losing Ni'ggers 'round here by the minute..

first ninobrown in a drive by..
rell became a straight up bizz-nitch..
soulpower ate mustard sauce once...
kronik got kicked outta here..
now famou$ and Maje$ty is both gone!...

Ron Simmons would say "DAmn" right about now..

cause KenFan is theee-only-one-and-true Ni'gga left around here now!!!

so Bow down to thee last of the ni'ggers!!!

*K-Top-Pop's Travis for no reason..*

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
Lmfao, you say I use the same flames? Did you even read the shit you type? Most of your flames have "I HOPE YOU DIE" in them, you say "I HOPE YOU DIE" more times than Ron Simmons says "DAMN", I bet "I HOPE YOU DIE" was your first word, when you were born your mom said "Say mommy please" and you replied and said "I HOPE YOU DIE" , Lmao your pathetic you tumour faced animal.

I use the flames you use? Look at your flames bitch, that sperm joke you used was similar to mine. I saw your mom yesterday and she was kicking a card board box down the street I said "hey fat lady what the fucking fuck are you doing" she said "IM MOVING MY HOUSE TO ANOTHER LOCATION!", So I just threw some coins at her and said "Here take this bitch, go buy your self a better house" so she buys a dog house. Lmfao, I guess stupidness runs in the family.

When your mom saw you at the hospital she’s like “Oh my god I gave birth to an tumour faced animalâ€￾ So she sent you to a fosters home and at the fosters home you were abused by a 60 year old woman everyday you had to work for 20 years as a sex slave to finally be able to afford a computer. Oh never mind you couldn’t afford a computer so you found a dusty old type writer in the garbage can.

At the fosters home no one would adopt you because you carried a disease called “aidsâ€￾. They had nothing to do with you since you sucked at every slave job you could get. So they sent you to the corner of the street and you finally got a job as being a blow jobber for hobos.

You’re a aid invested, tumour faced whore, that uses tweezers to open your pussy so you can stick the toothpick down there just to masturbate. If you died everyone in the world would be happier you want to know why? Its because earth doesnt need deformed sex predators like you.

When you got married the only people that came were you’re sex toys you know why? Its because you have no friends because no one likes emos sorry to tell you. Oh I know why you turned emo it was the day that you coudnt afford to pay your rent to live in the shitty room. You even tried photo copying money but you got caught see how pathetic you are? If you dont want people to think your ugly? Get a sex change oporation because you look like a man anyways.

Anyways, your owned, feel free to commit suicide. Oh nvm all your suicide attempts failed.

-When you tried hanging your self the rope couldnt fit around your fat flabby neck

-When you tried getting hit by cars on the high way, no one wanted to crash a 700 lbs tumor faced whore.

-When you tried drowning your fatness made you float

That made me lol...even though I think you have a little too much free time...