Flame-Alation chamber championship: Round 1.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Honestly, you commenteaters piss people off.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Is your cousin Hulkstar?

Reaction score
wwe BC* rosewt01 is getting pissed off at the commentators. could we see a kane incident? i think not*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Rosewt01 says to the commentaters:

Rose: Am I alive or dead?

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12: Who gives a shit rose? I'm the Commentator that is straight up 100% Truthful and calls it like it is. Oh and Mini Penis Boy the Book tells you how to use a Penis Pump that will make your penis Bigger. Although firsdtly you need to find your 1 inch penis, so I'll be waiting for your return answer.

LadyHotrod

Dear Rose,

Who do you expect to take you seriously? Not me, that's for goddamned sure. And if you care to acknowledge the situation around you, you'd notice that you're steadily amassing a group of people who want to break off your fingers and feed them to you. Your logic is on par with that of a high-functioning blueberry, so kindly shut the fuck up and know your place (hint: it's at the bottom of the totem pole).

It's amazing you haven't made an incest topic yet. You act like a total dipshit and then say "OMG I NO BIG WERDZ" when someone says it. I suppose it could be called baiting to make yourself look smarter. I actually understand the words that I use, and I can use them if I see fit. Your attempt, on the other hand, would most likely prove to be futile since you have a terrible time understanding such unique concepts like context.

You, in your perpetual stupor, have managed to create a void of suck - it is only my civic duty to clean it up and simultaneously slap your dainty little hands from clicking the flame forum again.

Why the fuck do you post in the flame forum? If you have no need for it... if you don't like arguing, and it's not who you are, or what you do... then why do you feel the need to be in here? I'm not a fan fiction writer, so I stay the hell outta there. Get it? You ask for someone to flame you and then you run away when they do.

I think I see your problem here. It's all fun and games until you are under fire. Then it's a huge cry fest about "I'm not a flamer" and "You're mean". If name calling in a flame forum makes your penis hurt, stay out. The door's that way, rose. Normally you'd be locked out, but I'd personally like to welcome you back anytime you feel the need to boost your confidence in NobodyGivesaFuckville. Your presence will be forgotten over time.....but we will remember your awesome flaming skills for all eternity. I feel the utmost respect for a man of your caliber.....no....wait a sec....thats just a mean dump coming on....ok, gotta wrap this up quick...

3 strikes, you're out rose. Put your Tee-Ball bat down, and take your place in the dugout with the rest of the bench warming failures. We've all seen what you're made of already...and none of us are interested anymore.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You wasted your time, typing that up, I Cba reading it and I was joking. But yeah Hotrod will prob win.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

rosewt01 said:
You wasted your time, typing that up, I Cba reading it and I was joking. But yeah Hotrod will prob win.
You wasted your time living.

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12: Great start for Lady HotRod, really Rose should be put back to kidnergarten for all I care. He got Owned.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Reaction score
i think you do rosewt01.

*B+C*: Rosewt01 is acting like a blueberry wannabe. when will travis and makesty make their debut into the flame-alation championship? and when will ladyhotrod return to kick rosewt01s ass.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee