First game you were REALLY good at

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Fifa 2000. Played that 3 or 4 years, a lot of times. I liked that game so much that I put statistics on a notebook. But I was 7 years old when I played playing that game.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
When you say REALLY good at, I am assuming you mean skill wise, then by that rationale the first game I was really good at was FIFA 2002.

What drew me into gaming as a hobby on the other hand was the Half-Life series and Quake. On PC.

Which I mastered too. At least too an extent. Go to a local lan hub and you'd be sodomized in a game of CS or Quake if you're not familiar with the gameplay. Fuck that, you'd have to be a pseudo professional to beat most guys in a legit match.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The first time I ever felt I was really good at a game was a game called Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It was the first game I was actually better at then my brother which was a huge accomplishment since he is 5 years older than me and that's a big margin when you're kids. I'm not sure if I ever beat it though.

I don't think I was ever that good at a game again until Bust A Groove 2. I've never had the game but my cousins, brother and I played the shit out of that demo.

The one game for sure I remember beating over and over again was Dino Crisis 2. Never played the first one but I fell in love with the second one. I'm sure I've beaten games before that but that one I vividly remember. Actually I remember beating Metal Gear Solid as well.

Reaction score
ice_hockey.jpg

Ice Hockey for the NES, This is still one of my favorite competitive games. This was the first game I remember going over to someones house and jumping in line to play and getting the controller and beating everyone who I faced. This game is definitely still a good, competitive game!

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
View attachment 470

Ice Hockey for the NES, This is still one of my favorite competitive games. This was the first game I remember going over to someones house and jumping in line to play and getting the controller and beating everyone who I faced. This game is definitely still a good, competitive game!

what kind of players did you use?? all medium sized guys or a mixture of skinny, medium and fat?? I loved how the fat guys had wicked slapshots and could take a hit

Weez

Reaction score
Damn, Legion! You brought back a lot of memories with NHL '94! I think, anyway...lol. I played all the NHL releases in that early 90s Genesis era, but I never owned one.

The first time I FELT like I was really good at a game was the original Super Mario Brothers on the NES. Once I'd beaten it (first game to do so) a few times and started doing the "Speed runs"? Yeah, I felt like a badass lol.

When was I REALLY probably first good at a game? Probably NBA Jam? At least as far as competitive games go.

NO. Not true. NFL '94 Staring Joe Montana. I was a freaking BADASS at that game lol.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
what kind of players did you use?? all medium sized guys or a mixture of skinny, medium and fat?? I loved how the fat guys had wicked slapshots and could take a hit
I used the fat guys lol

Couldn't pass up their scoring ability :p

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
First time I realized I was good at games, was when I wrapped Megaman 2, and I was the first one to do it in my family.

First game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. mainly because it came with the system and I got to apoint where I could beat that game in little over 5 minutes, with warping and just running through that shit.

Reaction score

Always have to have at least 1 big guy, I switch between 3 Medium 1 Large and 1 Large, 1 Small and 2 Medium. I think the big guy is important for his shot power and he was a necessary enforcer sometimes. After thinking about this game it made me get the NES hooked up and I played a few games. Still one of my favorite games of all time for sure.

The SNES/Genesis EA Sports FIFA and NBA Lives from 95-98 were great games. Also you can't go wrong with Joe Montana Football on the Genesis, still one of my favorite football games of all time, I love sitting back and playing JMF on my Sega Nomad to this day!

Last edited:

Stella March

I think I have mastered GTA after playing it for a long time. My favorite version has to be Vice City. It took me endless hours of playing GTA and finally I can say that I have mastered it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
First game I ever owned was Super Mario World for SNES and I've mastered that game. I also don't cheat I play the whole game and get everything, you can go through the first ghost house like a coward if you want though.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
TMNT - Turtles in Time
DuckTales
Mario Bros.

Pretty Much The only games i wasted my time with as a Kid.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Sadly, the first game I was REALLY good at has to be Black Ops. I was in the top 10 for roughly 20 weeks on PS3 multiplayer for that game. I don't know what it was, I was just a beast as soon as I played it.

But overall, GTA, Diddy Kong Racing for the N64, and Mario Kart Racing.