Finn Balor is overrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Compared to Trips v Ambrose, it wasn't on the same level. But both did good, especially Roman.
Didn't even know Mr. Forced Facial Expressions wrestled Trips. Cool. Ambrose is more fit to carry Reigns' bags to the arena than anything else.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
How could anyone say that his match with Triple H was ass? It was old-school pro wrestling storytelling at it's best. I enjoyed it a lot more than I enjoyed most of the matches, on the show.
I was at WM 32 and i wish i had left before that match came on

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Didn't even know Mr. Forced Facial Expressions wrestled Trips. Cool. Ambrose is more fit to carry Reigns' bags to the arena than anything else.
I'm a Reigns fan, but Ambrose is the better choice. Yeah his facial expressions are similar to the ones I make on the shitter, but I respect him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm a Reigns fan, but Ambrose is the better choice. Yeah his facial expressions are similar to the ones I make on the shitter, but I respect him.

You watch yourself in the mirror when you're on the toilet? Hmmm.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Better choice for what? We still talking baggage handling?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
nope, just a boring match
You were just mad you knew Reigns was going over if I had to jump right to the root of your problem with the match. At least that was definitely the case with most of the marks in attendance that night.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Better choice for what? We still talking baggage handling?
Nah, for business. WWE released their attendance numbers and Ambrose's tour was drawing just as much, and sometimes more than Reigns. That wouldn't be too impressive, but Ambrose's tour is run in small towns, which is quite impressive, considering he wasn't the WWE Champion. He's also undoubtedly more over with the crowd.

nope, just a boring match
Agree to disagree, there.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't be arsed about business mate. Its been clear to me for years that the average 2010s decade pro wrestling fan and myself as a wrestling fan want very different things.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
You were just mad you knew Reigns was going over if I had to jump right to the root of your problem with the match. At least that was definitely the case with most of the marks in attendance that night.
Actually I wasn't, I dont mind Roman Reigns. I think he's solid in the ring, but I don't think the two of them delivered at WM main event match, which was weird because HHH put on a good one with Ambrose the PPV prior to it. Then again Ambrose vs Lesnar at WM32 was pretty dull too. Also the match before it I'm pretty sure just kind've exhausted me.

Only thing that makes me annoyed with Reigns is when he gets on a mic.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fucking Ambrose v Ziggler is happening at SS for the WWEWHC. If you told me this two years ago I'd fall on the floor laughing, still might.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lesnar/Ambrose was worse than the ME IMO... I couldn't believe how boring that shit was.

I enjoyed Reigns and HHH, idk. But I just really appreciated HHH's old school approach to that entire feud. The match was exactly what was needed for the story and for Roman.