Finn Balor is overrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Honestly, barely even remember WM32. Bar the women's 3-way it was a waste of 4hrs. But then again I really don't think there has been a good WM in years.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lesnar/Ambrose was worse than the ME IMO... I couldn't believe how boring that shit was.

I enjoyed Reigns and HHH, idk. But I just really appreciated HHH's old school approach to that entire feud. The match was exactly what was needed for the story and for Roman.
I'll join you on this hill. The Lesnar vs Ambrose match was advertised and hyped up as a blood bath, and was just a glorified squash. Ambrose spent most of the build with a chainsaw in hand and we just got the standard plunder. I'm not saying a chainsaw should have come into play, but something more inventive than folding chairs and kendo sticks would have been nice

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Honestly, barely even remember WM32. Bar the women's 3-way it was a waste of 4hrs. But then again I really don't think there has been a good WM in years.
You have to be extremely cynical to disregard WrestleMania's like 28, 30 and 31.

It's fair to assume that WrestleMania 32 was a big clusterfuck with the exception of the Womens title match, and Reigns v. HHH. Wyatt vs. Lesnar made much more sense than Lesnar v. Ambrose. During the build for that match, Ambrose was walking around with chainsaws and barbed wire bats for 2 months. The match starts and Ambrose's rage seemed to have been licked away while slobbering over that barbed wire bat. It was so lame, with the exception of a few things.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
You have to be extremely cynical to disregard WrestleMania's like 28, 30 and 31.

It's fair to assume that WrestleMania 32 was a big clusterfuck with the exception of the Womens title match, and Reigns v. HHH. Wyatt vs. Lesnar made much more sense than Lesnar v. Ambrose. During the build for that match, Ambrose was walking around with chainsaws and barbed wire bats for 2 months. The match starts and Ambrose's rage seemed to have been licked away while slobbering over that barbed wire bat. It was so lame, with the exception of a few things.
31 was Rollins' cash in, right? Didn't even watch it. 28 had Trips v Taker, but one match doesn't make a WM to me. Problem with 30 was the ME went on first, that should've went on last. On top of only one or two good matches.

The last good WM I watched live was WM21, so take that for what you will.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I just like his entrance. His in-ring work and personality are bland as fuck. Don't understand the hype with the guy. Many other superstars can put on better matches and promos than him.
Hell, I'd say Cesaro is a better in-ring performer and probably on par on the mic with him. Maybe even a bit better.
But for some reason, people love this guy because he worked in Japan. :pity1:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's hard for me to ever say anyone is actually overrated. People have their different reasons for liking and then loving someone. If the people who are big Finn Balor fans get significant enjoyment from watching him, I personally wouldn't say he is overrated.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Someone say best wrestler?
tumblr_obbygqhkos1vyo6v0o4_400.jpg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I just like his entrance. His in-ring work and personality are bland as fuck. Don't understand the hype with the guy. Many other superstars can put on better matches and promos than him.
Hell, I'd say Cesaro is a better in-ring performer and probably on par on the mic with him. Maybe even a bit better.
But for some reason, people love this guy because he worked in Japan. :pity1:
Cesaro did too.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Owens should've been the guy to beat Roman 10000%.
Yes, cause having heel Owens face heel Seth in the main event sound amazing. Not for the typical fan or WWE. I love Owens but this wasn't his moment if Seth is on top

ParkinsonsAim

Jobber
Reaction score
As it's already been stated, Finn has a great entrance and the first time I saw him, I thought, "he can be a superstar". He had the charisma.

I watched his match and realized he needed a little more work. I didn't know what it was (because I'm just a fan), but something was missing.

I hoped he wouldn't come to WWE this soon, but what the hell do i know. He has the entrance and the gimmick but I don't know if his in ring performance can compete with the roster of now.

As of being overrated...I guess so. The entrance is just so damn good...when he comes out as the demon.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
As it's already been stated, Finn has a great entrance and the first time I saw him, I thought, "he can be a superstar". He had the charisma.

I watched his match and realized he needed a little more work. I didn't know what it was (because I'm just a fan), but something was missing.

I hoped he wouldn't come to WWE this soon, but what the hell do i know. He has the entrance and the gimmick but I don't know if his in ring performance can compete with the roster of now.

As of being overrated...I guess so. The entrance is just so damn good...when he comes out as the demon.
He was coming up on 2 years in NXT. That's more than enough time for a guy with his experience.

Loonatik

Jobber
Reaction score
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
only 2 of the 5 you listed will even be relevant in the main event scene a few years down the road. wwe seem almost entirely focused on the ambrose, reigns and rollins and you can guarantee only one of them will be consistently in the main event picture over the next 10 years and it appears to be in reigns' favour.