Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Fair.

Based on the little info we have, you believing the Lethal claim?
Unless we have a Jeff/Grim/Lethal scum team, which I strongly doubt as surely someone would look at that team and think it would have to be rebalanced, there's no reason for Jeff to lie about the nature of Lethal's role.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Is that not what Sky did at EOD? You're saying her thinking made sense here, but then why did she try so hard to hammer Barry quickly and suss me for not doing so? That to me feels like Sky is trying to be seen as a strong voice for Barry's flip knowing he's flipping wolf.
So you think that the other scum knew that Grim was one of them but just couldn’t communicate?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because (1) you've been very active and (2) I have you as scum. I don't like how he never addressed you in his read list considering both
1) How does me being active link me to Lethal in particular?

2) How does having me wolf link me to Lethal?

3) This is manufactured suss. I can't control what Lethal says or does, and quickly frankly do not care. You calling us mates because he didn't read me is you trying to shade me and push your agenda.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay, thanks. And did he ask you for your reads?

I’m just wondering why he’d choose anyone if he’s not going to make the most of it.
he asked me a singular question (he barely posted much and quickly left)

he asked me ''long story short what happened with barry'' (grim)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Unless we have a Jeff/Grim/Lethal scum team, which I strongly doubt as surely someone would look at that team and think it would have to be rebalanced, there's no reason for Jeff to lie about the nature of Lethal's role.
I doubt that team as well as I’ve not had any reason to change my town lean on Jeff.

My thinking was the more Jeff said how pointless the entire thing was based on minimal interactions in there is that Lethal could be bad. Not doubting yet what Jeff has said about what he knows of it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm not wishy-washy at all. I'm just making it clear that it's not possible to rule out him being town and there's bigger question marks. Like SA
You are directly calling me wolf because of wolfy shit Lethal did. If you think Lethal can be town, you should not continuously keep calling me wolf without second thought.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
he asked me a singular question (he barely posted much and quickly left)

he asked me ''long story short what happened with barry'' (grim)
Yeah, I think he’s a sussy boi.

Why make a point to say “I choose you because you’re sane” and then not have any sort of meaningful interaction?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What you trying to get out of this vote? A call to action to get him talking or you think this is right over SA?

Considering day started like three hours ago I don’t know why you’ve given up on the SA wagon you’d started so easily
Spoiler alert, she's followed someone with all her votes. Hmmmm.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
While I agree the way sky is putting is off putting, I still think it's not really that out of line to suss someone for something lethal said about them. though then my issue is why not just push lethal, get that flip, then look at SA. going SA first is odd (though im not sure the lethal stuff is the main reason sky is wanting to lynch sa, i think sky is still frustrated by SAs modum operandi last phase)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, I think he’s a sussy boi.

Why make a point to say “I choose you because you’re sane” and then not have any sort of meaningful interaction?
outside of him being legit ''tired and not having time atm'' so basically IRL wifom, I cant answer that :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
claim on 2 votes?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
perhaps im just feeling friendly today, idk, I just kind of get a gut feel that abi sky is a t/t argument , im trying my best to not let my bias get in the way. I feel like both are digging way too deep in each others posts to make each other look bad because tension is high. discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.