Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tell me what you're seeing in those 18 posts total that I'm not
with supine mchenry? I havent seen anything and his re-entry was boring as fuck. he's in poe. why not shake a tree for now

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY TWO - VOTE COUNT #1

Sky [1] - Sister Abigail
Sister Abigail [1] - Sky
John McHenry [1] - Jeff Valley Driver

WITH TEN ALIVE IT TAKES SIX VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
today would have been a lot more fun if they didnt shoot pendex. worst part is they had no clue him dying would fuck up all usage. what a huge bummer

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
fwiw, not super interested in lynching sky today. not sure im super interested in SA either. kind just wanna push mchenry slash supine

in fact, im gonna do that now to get the party going

vote mchenry
This is still a good shout. SS looked lost with his first few posts, talking about whether Ratchet was doing a bit or not. Didn't make a lot of sense to me and seemed like someone just trying to do something. Then he dipped. So yeah, this is probably a wolfy slot.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fuck it, if no one's following on SA right now

Unvote
Vote John McHenry
What you trying to get out of this vote? A call to action to get him talking or you think this is right over SA?

Considering day started like three hours ago I don’t know why you’ve given up on the SA wagon you’d started so easily

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
today would have been a lot more fun if they didnt shoot pendex. worst part is they had no clue him dying would fuck up all usage. what a huge bummer
Can you explain how Lethal’s role works? Is it a day action or a night one?

When does he choose and lock in who he wants to talk to?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What you trying to get out of this vote? A call to action to get him talking or you think this is right over SA?

Considering day started like three hours ago I don’t know why you’ve given up on the SA wagon you’d started so easily
I want to get him to say something that matters honestly. And if it gets into claim territory that's at least SOME info we have after Pendex death :francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is still a good shout. SS looked lost with his first few posts, talking about whether Ratchet was doing a bit or not. Didn't make a lot of sense to me and seemed like someone just trying to do something. Then he dipped. So yeah, this is probably a wolfy slot.
im also wanting to put pressure on them, I know John can be busy during the day and sometimes wont be able to play seriously until the afternoon. this lights a fire under his ass so he cant just check in and out without posting things of value anymore. that slot is annoying rn

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ultra

Reaction score

His sub in posted exclusively about neighbor spec as wall which is bleh

@John McHenry Willing to claim today?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I want to get him to say something that matters honestly. And if it gets into claim territory that's at least SOME info we have after Pendex death :francis
Fair.

Based on the little info we have, you believing the Lethal claim?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just quoting the posts in question surrounding the Grim wagon from start to finish. Starts with my vote and ends with Grim softing Jester (anything past this point can be summarily dismissed from credibility standpoint).

T starts off defending Barry off of a lack of information, then catches up and identifies some bad posts from him and votes him. This is all *well* before the jester thing. You can make the case that he's manufacturing an excuse here and bussing but that sort of thing really isn't in his playbook.
I guess another point in Tpein's favor is that Barry wouldn't have been able to communicate to Tpein that he was going to fake claim jester. No need for Tpein to defend Barry, then suss and vote him, if there isn't a plan. It does look like a natural progression from Tpein instead of a bus attempt, especially since wolf Tpein would not have known Barry was about to fake claim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can you explain how Lethal’s role works? Is it a day action or a night one?

When does he choose and lock in who he wants to talk to?
I didnt ask him but I got the chat stuff in that first part of night before we were not allowed to post iirc. was able to use it until day officially started, where it then says i will be reinvited the next night if still alive.

for the bottom part of your question ull have to ask him. I just asked him for his reads, he said none yet (he later posted some in thread) i asked him why he picked me and he said i was the most sane one to communicate with.

as I said to ultra, nothing scummy but nothing super towny or inquisitive either

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I also don't feel like Sky's vote is particularly bad there either, she emphasizes that she's voting for Barry over SA because he's more active and she'd like to apply pressure. Usually when you bus a team mate you try to make sure you're seen suspecting them.
Is that not what Sky did at EOD? You're saying her thinking made sense here, but then why did she try so hard to hammer Barry quickly and suss me for not doing so? That to me feels like Sky is trying to be seen as a strong voice for Barry's flip knowing he's flipping wolf.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I didnt ask him but I got the chat stuff in that first part of night before we were not allowed to post iirc. was able to use it until day officially started, where it then says i will be reinvited the next night if still alive.

for the bottom part of your question ull have to ask him. I just asked him for his reads, he said none yet (he later posted some in thread) i asked him why he picked me and he said i was the most sane one to communicate with.

as I said to ultra, nothing scummy but nothing super towny or inquisitive either
Okay, thanks. And did he ask you for your reads?

I’m just wondering why he’d choose anyone if he’s not going to make the most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.