Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Because it's the same old shit. Same old if-in-doubt-tunnel-Sky, There's absolutely nothing of value in it.
Ah I don't even know or play with you so I'd love to know how it's the same old shit with me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But the point still remains that the wolf team couldn't have pulled off some elaborate bus scheme in advance nor could Barry signal to his team that's what they should do.
correct on barry

incorrect on the first part though, if they had a chat, they could bus grim without communicating with him. assuming they knew he was the gf.

none of this is black or white though theres room for nuance until we get another scum flip

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw, not super interested in lynching sky today. not sure im super interested in SA either. kind just wanna push mchenry slash supine

in fact, im gonna do that now to get the party going

vote mchenry

Ultra

Reaction score
[Vote lynch Grim]

There's not an amazing amount of content, but here goes

Town leader Jeff is not really there at the moment, you're not doing that much leading, instead leaving that to Ultra. Not going to make judgements on the level "quiet Jeff = scum Jeff", it just seems like different Jeff to me

Ultra seems to be continuing what he did last game, forging ahead and pushing directions, and he was town that game so good feelings on that end

Grim is that mix of blending in and fence-sitting that gives me misgivings. Where's the fire? I think the most commital thing he's said is "Lethal/SA is probably not S/S" which is fairly weak

Blaze isn't doing what I'd expect of him if he were scum being challenged, which is try to fade away, so that's a positive and helped me switch the vote

SS pretty much left after the Lethal/Jeff vote "plan" discussion ended and yet somehow got 8 posts out of it which may suggest he was using it to content pad? Maybe? I'd probably chalk it up to real life things though, that's the more likely explanation

T-Pein hasn't death tunnelled anyone yet which may mean someone's in his ear or he just got distracted

vote Grimmy boy

Manufacturing sus on others? Or just you?

This is literally my 3rd post.
I hadn't even read the thread yet.

wtk.png

on others.
did you not see him lie to shade berry?

"you say you dont think you'd vote SA right now. then at the end you say maybe you would."

he never said that.

I'm rather bullish we should push Grim to claim here as he's agreed with me that he's being cowardly lol

Unvote
Vote Grim

Voting for the suspicion who's actually been on btw

I'm not a fan of Grim or SA, but Grim actually posted more recently whereas SA hasn't. More likely to get some interaction with him atm

hmm I did not see this?

he really doesn't wanna lynch SA tho.

Most of his posts were about how SA is town and lethal town.
But here he says he doesn't like them #41
Uses the Sky vote to say he wont vote SA at all.

seems like a bad excuse to get out of a wagon imho.
think we have a live one.

why are you saying I am not interested in reading the thread?
I said who we lynching today.
ultra said SA cuz he voted and dip.
I said that sounds like a wack reason.

wtk.png

vote lynch Grim

Lynch me, I need the win.

Just quoting the posts in question surrounding the Grim wagon from start to finish. Starts with my vote and ends with Grim softing Jester (anything past this point can be summarily dismissed from credibility standpoint).

T starts off defending Barry off of a lack of information, then catches up and identifies some bad posts from him and votes him. This is all *well* before the jester thing. You can make the case that he's manufacturing an excuse here and bussing but that sort of thing really isn't in his playbook.

Ultra

Reaction score
I also don't feel like Sky's vote is particularly bad there either, she emphasizes that she's voting for Barry over SA because he's more active and she'd like to apply pressure. Usually when you bus a team mate you try to make sure you're seen suspecting them.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
fwiw, not super interested in lynching sky today. not sure im super interested in SA either. kind just wanna push mchenry slash supine

in fact, im gonna do that now to get the party going

vote mchenry
Tell me what you're seeing in those 18 posts total that I'm not

Ultra

Reaction score
Because (1) you've been very active and (2) I have you as scum. I don't like how he never addressed you in his read list considering both

Not a fan of this, if you're pressing X for something Lethal did you shouldn't be coming across as so wishy-washy at the prospect of voting for Lethal.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I do see that he pretty much ruled out Lethal as town which you can't really do but that slot has done pretty much nothing otherwise

Ultra

Reaction score
Obviously you have other stated reasons for pushing X but if you're going to vote him for something shit lethal did you better not have any issue with calling Lethal scum

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not a fan of this, if you're pressing X for something Lethal did you shouldn't be coming across as so wishy-washy at the prospect of voting for Lethal.
I'm not wishy-washy at all. I'm just making it clear that it's not possible to rule out him being town and there's bigger question marks. Like SA

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I may have misunderstood "pressing X" in your original post btw, but calling a player X is potentially very confusing

Ultra

Reaction score
I'm not wishy-washy at all. I'm just making it clear that it's not possible to rule out him being town and there's bigger question marks. Like SA

Lethal fudging around SA's slot has no bearing on SA unless they are scum buddies, which is my point - you can't indict X for something Lethal did when you haven't really suspected him at all.

Ultra

Reaction score
I may have misunderstood "pressing X" in your original post btw, but calling a player X is potentially very confusing

lol, blame him for that

Status
Not open for further replies.