Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I don't expect lethal to do some 4d chess here or anything, but if you're town with a private chat ability, there are ways to use it to extract information or do something useful. Basically he just proved to you his ability existed and powdered your nose. Wonder if there are other conditions or attachments to the chat.
certainly won't argue with you on that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How come you keep suggesting wolves have these grand plans when they couldn't communicate last day?
to be clear, we only know that GRIM couldn't communicate with the scum team. we don't know 100% if the rest of the scum team could not communicate at all. we will know once we flip a non grim scum tho.

just so were actually fair about the information thats public :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Honestly, T-Pein. I can't put my finger on exactly what, but it feels like he's trying to perform the way he usually acts as town, rather than naturally being it. Doesn't go off on his own tangents and seems to be trying to serve someone else's agenda.

One thing that really stuck out to me was that he was trying to pick holes in Jeff, then turned on a dime to voting Grim, which was close enough to the Jester claim that it feels in some way coordinated. Even used the phrase "we have a live one" because he knows that's a phrase he uses often as town, but it feels so unnatural given the lack of prior interaction between him and Grim.

And yes I am aware I'm sussing someone for voting someone who would be their scum mate, but go back to the proximity between his vote and the Jester claim. Grim's plan could have been to avoid getting voted for as long as possible, claim, and then get his teammates to bus because if town believed the claim he's still be alive, and if town didn't his mates'd get town points.
ah I see, yeah this is not possible knowing what we know. there was no coordination about grim.

could have scum decided in chat on a dime to go all out on grim once they caught up? maybe, but Grim was never part of this hypothetical discussion, that much is for certain

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But there's also no reason to think it is. In other words, there's nothing exceptional about Lethal's claim that requires and invest or whatever over any other particular player.

What do you make of his push on you? Surprised you haven't commented on it.
Because it's the same old shit. Same old if-in-doubt-tunnel-Sky, There's absolutely nothing of value in it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
to be clear, we only know that GRIM couldn't communicate with the scum team. we don't know 100% if the rest of the scum team could not communicate at all. we will know once we flip a non grim scum tho.

It says “You will be unable to contact them until Night One - when a chat will be created.” I think if there was already one, it would say he would be added then. I doubt they had one chat, then would get a new one with Grim. Seems pointless.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It says “You will be unable to contact them until Night One - when a chat will be created.” I think if there was already one, it would say he would be added then. I doubt they had one chat, then would get a new one with Grim. Seems pointless.
ok so I disagree but I love that you have you're own view on this thats no asking questions or repeating someone elses point (from what i can tell). Blaze might be town!

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Fair enough tbh, though I don't doubt the possibility that the other scum could intuit that Grim's unironic jester claim made it clear that he wasn't expecting to stick around much longer, it's just less likely

That makes me feel a little better about T-Pein and about the same about SA.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also thats a fair point on the verbiage blaze. I just dont think scum would not have any chat on day1 start, period. but its possible!

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok so I disagree but I love that you have you're own view on this thats no asking questions or repeating someone elses point (from what i can tell). Blaze might be town!
But I mean, what would be the point then? It would have Grim missing a good portion of what’s been talked about. I don’t think Juice would phrase it “a chat would be created.” If he’s being added either. I mean I guess we’ll see when we get another scum flip, but yeah I definitely think they didn’t have one until then.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't like that he still has SA at null, as I've said before

This role that Jeff vouches for him having is interesting, though there's obvious nontown spec around it. Probably useless to try him until info comes up
Why are you linking me and Lethal?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
But there's also no reason to think it is. In other words, there's nothing exceptional about Lethal's claim that requires and invest or whatever over any other particular player.

What do you make of his push on you? Surprised you haven't commented on it.
Not only that but Sky has thrown a vote on me and is fine without discussing it further or pushing me as a lynch. Watch her change her vote when momentum picks up on another wagon.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But I mean, what would be the point then? It would have Grim missing a good portion of what’s been talked about. I don’t think Juice would phrase it “a chat would be created.” If he’s being added either. I mean I guess we’ll see when we get another scum flip, but yeah I definitely think they didn’t have one until then.
the point would be scum could still coordinate but have to wait one phase for their most powerful ally. also allows them to do stuff like believable bussing. I see your POV too tho fwiw. Hence why I say we lynch another scum then we know for sure!

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

But the point still remains that the wolf team couldn't have pulled off some elaborate bus scheme in advance nor could Barry signal to his team that's what they should do.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
ah I see, yeah this is not possible knowing what we know. there was no coordination about grim.

could have scum decided in chat on a dime to go all out on grim once they caught up? maybe, but Grim was never part of this hypothetical discussion, that much is for certain
Apologies to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.