Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
it specifically says through the night and you retun the following night. so Im guessing we aint suppose to use it. he didnt say much anyways, asked me how grim was caught , said he didnt have reads yet because he hadnt read anything. said he picked me because im the most sane player (lol, sucker)

Was it just a temporary chat? Did he ask you to claim or anything?

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Is there any way mafia could have had prior info of Pendex’s role? After losing Grim yesterday ensuring none of us have any info would be a good way to slow us down
In what world would mafia be able to find out during day "there's a fruit keeper that wrecks all actions if killed N1"

Very weird question

Ultra

Reaction score
Rolespec is inherently unreliable but if Lethal only neighbored Jeff to essentially say what's up the only purpose that serves is to prove his claim exists to the guy voting for him

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
In what world would mafia be able to find out during day "there's a fruit keeper that wrecks all actions if killed N1"

Very weird question
I don’t know, that’s why I asked lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Very weird question
I don’t know, that’s why I asked lol

Ultra

Reaction score
Leaning towards Lethal but I'll wait for all the receipts first

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
the buddying sentiment is strong. looking at the rest of the cast though I could also see him with just going with the person he's most familiar with

basically where I am at with lethal is trying to figure out if he really is just very IRL busy and lost or cowardly scum lol
That's what I'm trying to determine as well. I will say there's quite a contrast to this game and the last game I literally just finished with Lethal where he was mislynched. Some of the stuff he's done has made me wonder if he's just going through the motions of what he thinks he should do or look like as town, including going after you right off the bat, because he might think that looks proactive and him going after someone he deems a strong player. Inviting you to chat further pings thay idea. However, as much as I am used to see a wolf neighbor role/chat role, I don't know if it'd be used in a small setup like this. So while I could see Lethal as wolf here, I am cautious as to try and see him as wolf where maybe I shouldn't be. He's in the POE, but I don't know if he should be the prime target today.

Last edited:

Ultra

Reaction score
That most sane player comment does seem like some weird kiss ass pocket attempt - he's not usually such a sweetroll

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So Lethal gets to choose someone to communicate at beginning of night? Or he chooses during day who he wants to talk to the following night?

Ultra

Reaction score
What receipts? There won't be any info tonight, all roles got blocked

Referring to the deets of what he's said in chat, that's info

Status
Not open for further replies.