Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Curious if it's a one shot or if there's a chance of adding in other players. Kind of an interesting role regardless of alignment.
Lethal would have to answer. I got a feeling someone new also gets added. ive seen the role before as town tbh, but I believe it can be scum or indie, too. it's just especially with the wording on Grims flip, im not sure Lethals role makes sense for them. Maybe im going to deep into rolespec and setupsepc tho, its not like lethal has done much towny things thusfar im afraid

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
One thing I want to point out that I’m not sure anyone noticed, but it’s in Grim’s flip, but it doesn’t seem like there was a mafia chat until night 1. Not sure how of importance that is, but they weren’t able to really talk with each other at all during night 1, if I read Grim’s flip correctly.

The chat was to be created start of night 1, so the wolves have been chatting during the dark hours. No host, ever, would prevent wolves chatting at night.

I'm not sure the motives of this post though tbh, seems like an attempted good guy that you didn't quite think through. Like, why post it?

Yea that’s what I said? I said night 1 :lmaobut nice to see you join us again

Because I saw Man talk about in there post a chat and I just wanted to point out that they didn’t have one at all during any of the day phase on day 1.

Work, kids, work man. Yawn.

I coulda sworn you said after night 1. fuck me i;m tired

I probably did, I meant like after night 1 started. We both messed up. :lol
Here’s the whole exchange @Jeff Valley Driver

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Lethal would have to answer. I got a feeling someone new also gets added. ive seen the role before as town tbh, but I believe it can be scum or indie, too. it's just especially with the wording on Grims flip, im not sure Lethals role makes sense for them. Maybe im going to deep into rolespec and setupsepc tho, its not like lethal has done much towny things thusfar im afraid
from my limited experience a clever game creator can flip any role to fit any alignment. lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Not sold on Lethal not liking Blaze but with the indy spec re:Lethal I don't think it's anything to push on

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
it specifically says through the night and you retun the following night. so Im guessing we aint suppose to use it. he didnt say much anyways, asked me how grim was caught , said he didnt have reads yet because he hadnt read anything. said he picked me because im the most sane player (lol, sucker)
Interesting he'd vote you to start the game but then also add you into chat.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ah ok that wasnt as bad as I thought seems like he just misread lol
It was this part that stuck out to me
The chat was to be created start of night 1, so the wolves have been chatting during the dark hours. No host, ever, would prevent wolves chatting at night.

I'm not sure the motives of this post though tbh, seems like an attempted good guy that you didn't quite think through. Like, why post it?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Interesting he'd vote you to start the game but then also add you into chat.
the buddying sentiment is strong. looking at the rest of the cast though I could also see him with just going with the person he's most familiar with

basically where I am at with lethal is trying to figure out if he really is just very IRL busy and lost or cowardly scum lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
the buddying sentiment is strong. looking at the rest of the cast though I could also see him with just going with the person he's most familiar with

basically where I am at with lethal is trying to figure out if he really is just very IRL busy and lost or cowardly scum lol
It's possible he's relying on the role itself to seem like a towny role and save him from sus?

Ultra

Reaction score
I guess he was pretty unlikely to draw protection though. Feel a bit better about blaze seeing Ratchet flip town

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Is there any way mafia could have had prior info of Pendex’s role? After losing Grim yesterday ensuring none of us have any info would be a good way to slow us down

Status
Not open for further replies.