Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty much nothing of real value was said so its p null

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Who else is in your suspect pile at the moment btw?
Honestly, T-Pein. I can't put my finger on exactly what, but it feels like he's trying to perform the way he usually acts as town, rather than naturally being it. Doesn't go off on his own tangents and seems to be trying to serve someone else's agenda.

One thing that really stuck out to me was that he was trying to pick holes in Jeff, then turned on a dime to voting Grim, which was close enough to the Jester claim that it feels in some way coordinated. Even used the phrase "we have a live one" because he knows that's a phrase he uses often as town, but it feels so unnatural given the lack of prior interaction between him and Grim.

And yes I am aware I'm sussing someone for voting someone who would be their scum mate, but go back to the proximity between his vote and the Jester claim. Grim's plan could have been to avoid getting voted for as long as possible, claim, and then get his teammates to bus because if town believed the claim he's still be alive, and if town didn't his mates'd get town points.

Ultra

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't sense any attempt at angle shoot.

I mean, I don't expect lethal to do some 4d chess here or anything, but if you're town with a private chat ability, there are ways to use it to extract information or do something useful. Basically he just proved to you his ability existed and powdered your nose. Wonder if there are other conditions or attachments to the chat.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Although that would mean SA explicitly did not follow the plan, so maybe it was more complex than I'm saying. Grim's a good player, he can lead a scum team easily when allowed.

Ultra

Reaction score
Honestly, T-Pein. I can't put my finger on exactly what, but it feels like he's trying to perform the way he usually acts as town, rather than naturally being it. Doesn't go off on his own tangents and seems to be trying to serve someone else's agenda.

One thing that really stuck out to me was that he was trying to pick holes in Jeff, then turned on a dime to voting Grim, which was close enough to the Jester claim that it feels in some way coordinated. Even used the phrase "we have a live one" because he knows that's a phrase he uses often as town, but it feels so unnatural given the lack of prior interaction between him and Grim.

And yes I am aware I'm sussing someone for voting someone who would be their scum mate, but go back to the proximity between his vote and the Jester claim. Grim's plan could have been to avoid getting voted for as long as possible, claim, and then get his teammates to bus because if town believed the claim he's still be alive, and if town didn't his mates'd get town points.

I think Ratchet made a pretty good point about T-Pein though, he loathes bussing and clowns people for being "dirty bussers", and he didn't seem to have any problem voting Grim.

Also I'm pretty sure we have confirmation there's no day chat...so how could they have coordinated anything?

Ultra

Reaction score
Like your case here is hinged on something that specifically requires an assumption that isn't even true. I think this is a case where a duck is more likely a duck here and T-Pein is just town, that interpretation seems a bit forced, and I think you're aware of this a bit yourself

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

How come you keep suggesting wolves have these grand plans when they couldn't communicate last day?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky no thoughts on Lethal?
I don't like that he still has SA at null, as I've said before

This role that Jeff vouches for him having is interesting, though there's obvious nontown spec around it. Probably useless to try him until info comes up

Ultra

Reaction score
I don't like that he still has SA at null, as I've said before

This role that Jeff vouches for him having is interesting, though there's obvious nontown spec around it. Probably useless to try him until info comes up

Why do we have to wait for info, exactly?

Ultra

Reaction score
Because there's no real reason that role couldn't be town.

But there's also no reason to think it is. In other words, there's nothing exceptional about Lethal's claim that requires and invest or whatever over any other particular player.

What do you make of his push on you? Surprised you haven't commented on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.