Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
While I agree the way sky is putting is off putting, I still think it's not really that out of line to suss someone for something lethal said about them. though then my issue is why not just push lethal, get that flip, then look at SA. going SA first is odd (though im not sure the lethal stuff is the main reason sky is wanting to lynch sa, i think sky is still frustrated by SAs modum operandi last phase)

Its valid IF you're linking them as team mates and you have good supporting evidence to do so, I don't like how she's waffling about Lethal but still using it to push X. Can't have your cake and eat it too

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
1) How does me being active link me to Lethal in particular?

2) How does having me wolf link me to Lethal?

3) This is manufactured suss. I can't control what Lethal says or does, and quickly frankly do not care. You calling us mates because he didn't read me is you trying to shade me and push your agenda.
(1) You would think Lethal would read an active player

(2) You would think Lethal would read a player who has come under suspicion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its valid IF you're linking them as team mates and you have good supporting evidence to do so, I don't like how she's waffling about Lethal but still using it to push X. Can't have your cake and eat it too
indeed. the question is would scum be this sloppy twice or is sky just doing her sky thing without fear.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
perhaps im just feeling friendly today, idk, I just kind of get a gut feel that abi sky is a t/t argument , im trying my best to not let my bias get in the way. I feel like both are digging way too deep in each others posts to make each other look bad because tension is high. discuss
Nah I’m not getting this vibe at all. SA has too many red flags for me, with the demanding a McHenry claim just being another.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I could vote and then we'd be at half to majority, but it's moot - doesn't change demand or underlying sentiment.
I felt we had maybe some time to like pressure him into talking more and then ramp up to a claim but hey, yall do you

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
People talking about my town meta and "my Sky thing" - mostly I'm just trying to do as little stupid shit as possible when no one has info to prove or disprove anything. The only thing I'm sure of is I really don't see a town SA going off D1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah I’m not getting this vibe at all. SA has too many red flags for me, with the demanding a McHenry claim just being another.
fair enough. and we can agree that SA and Sky are most def not S/S. so then I would have to conclude you then think Sky is town here?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So you think that the other scum knew that Grim was one of them but just couldn’t communicate?
I think so? Didn't Grim's role have his mates names redacted? No reason not to believe his mates didn't have his name.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
People talking about my town meta and "my Sky thing" - mostly I'm just trying to do as little stupid shit as possible when no one has info to prove or disprove anything. The only thing I'm sure of is I really don't see a town SA going off D1
what do you mean by this ?

fwiw I mean no disrespect or insult with the sky verbiage, I think you are good at no showing fear when following and you like jumping wagon to wagon as both alignment. this makes you hard to read because sometimes even town is afraid to look bad on a wagon, u never give a fuck with consistency lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think so? Didn't Grim's role have his mates names redacted? No reason not to believe his mates didn't have his name.
I assumed the redacted part was us bro :p

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP