Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
indeed. the question is would scum be this sloppy twice or is sky just doing her sky thing without fear.

Don't know Sky's meta but it does seem odd, basically she's tossed out a bunch of reasons to scum read lethal but has stopped short of actually doing so, which is bizarre. Its not lack of cautiousness because then she'd call them both scum and call it a day.

General rule of thumb is that when someone uses an unflipped player as license to push someone else other than that person, it's bad. In fact it's what I found suspect of Barry when he said he didn't wanna vote X due to Sky

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Apart from the one she kicked off today with on you though haha.

The following of Ultra D1 has been noted for sure.
Yeah I think she had to start today off with a vote on me. She quickly abandoned me, though, considering how she was treating my slot last day.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
what do you mean by this ?

fwiw I mean no disrespect or insult with the sky verbiage, I think you are good at no showing fear when following and you like jumping wagon to wagon as both alignment. this makes you hard to read because sometimes even town is afraid to look bad on a wagon, u never give a fuck with consistency lol
As in I don't see there being a town reason to delay the inevitable end of someone who was self-admitted non-town and who we now know was Mafia GF

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
perhaps im just feeling friendly today, idk, I just kind of get a gut feel that abi sky is a t/t argument , im trying my best to not let my bias get in the way. I feel like both are digging way too deep in each others posts to make each other look bad because tension is high. discuss
To show you good faith Jeff I will work with you here. If you think Sky isn't wolf, I'll leave her today. I agree with John being in a wolfy slot. I can see Lethal being wolf as well. I think we agree on these? My goal is to work together and hunt wolves, make people feel tense or frustrated.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
fair enough. and we can agree that SA and Sky are most def not S/S. so then I would have to conclude you then think Sky is town here?
Not necessarily. I can see this maybe being s/s. The McHenry stuff where they’re both actually on him despite being at each other’s throats is weird to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don't know Sky's meta but it does seem odd, basically she's tossed out a bunch of reasons to scum read lethal but has stopped short of actually doing so, which is bizarre. Its not lack of cautiousness because then she'd call them both scum and call it a day.

General rule of thumb is that when someone uses an unflipped player as license to push someone else other than that person, it's bad. In fact it's what I found suspect of Barry when he said he didn't wanna vote X due to Sky
yeah that is fair. for me the reason for not starting with Lethal is simple. I know his role so a vote for him is a vote to lynch. we have enough time so I see no purpose doing that rn.

as far as Sky meta goes, yeah she can push things in unconventional orders etc. she can tunnel too at times as town. the last two games she had a PR and was town and was still sussed, you could go look at them if interested I believe she lived to endgame for both.

def continue your questioning though, I can only provide some context. im not really sure where I have her yet. i did feel her and SA tunelling each other feels a bit t/t .

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yeah, why not? I imagine that's where things are heading anyway. Might as well speed up the process, especially if John isn't going to be around.

[Vote John]

If that makes you feel better.
I must admit I am now less comfortable with having my vote on McHenry! Jeff and Ultra just discussed that the third vote wouldn't be necessary because it would be an over-escalation of what is essentially a "get your shit together" wagon, and now you pull this

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
(1) You would think Lethal would read an active player

(2) You would think Lethal would read a player who has come under suspicion
1) Fair, but this sounds like you should have an issue with Lethal then, not me.

2) Am I really under suspicion, though? I mean, obviously from your perspective you think I'm suspicious and others should see it too, but I don't know if that's really how the thread sees me right now? This second point kind of feels like blinders are on.

Ultra

Reaction score
I must admit I am now less comfortable with having my vote on McHenry! Jeff and Ultra just discussed that the third vote wouldn't be necessary because it would be an over-escalation of what is essentially a "get your shit together" wagon, and now you pull this

Uh let's not speak on my behalf here - I wouldn't call it that. I have no expectations for that slot actually, and I am not holding out for them to produce something obligation. I want their claim because they're scummy and in PoE.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why we pushing for a claim on two votes?

Why do you want McHenry to claim and not Sky? Makes no sense based on your question there.
I'm not pushing for a Sky claim, I'm pushing for Sky pressure.

I think John's slot is wolfy. Ultra asked if he wouldn't mind claiming. I said screw it, let's just get a claim and speed things up.

Reactions: Ultra

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
And obviously now have decided to go away from Sky for the day.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To show you good faith Jeff I will work with you here. If you think Sky isn't wolf, I'll leave her today. I agree with John being in a wolfy slot. I can see Lethal being wolf as well. I think we agree on these? My goal is to work together and hunt wolves, make people feel tense or frustrated.
I am genuinely unsure on your or sky's alignment. I think both of you have come off worse from your interactions with each other but Im not sure either of you are necessarily approaching your attack from a scum pov. tho i do think both of you have reached a bit as well.

I do think I have less reasons to read Lethal town than you and sky, Ill make that statement. I also don't have much reason to read the mchenry slot as town off such low effort content. at least with you and sky, there's some bite.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm not pushing for a Sky claim, I'm pushing for Sky pressure.

I think John's slot is wolfy. Ultra asked if he wouldn't mind claiming. I said screw it, let's just get a claim and speed things up.
I think it’s strange you’re going in on McHenry as soon as he became an option here. You entered D2 as one of the main options for the lynch and as soon as an alternative or two has popped up, you’re big on the offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.