Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
really? with all due respect to both sky and SA, I don't see them faking these kinds of interactions

actually I will say one thing about SA too, he may have said he didn't value skill at the beginning of the game, but I was in a very strong position on the grim wagon and was already starting to look super town by days end. what purpose would getting in my face and annoying have as scum instead of just dipping. Perhaps I'm giving too much credit but I don't see much scum value in holding up a vote (when 4 ppl can still vote anyways and there's like 9 hours left). why paint a target on your back and tangle with a town leader and risk getting lynched by an emotionally charged towncore. that seems fucking reckless to me. and yes im aware other players have acted is hostile manners as scum but outside of just being super frustrated grim got blown up day 1 and just saying yolo, idk, it didnt seem performative?
I think it’s more likely SA is bad than Sky, but I can make arguments for both.

One of the things I noticed from SA when reading back through was a sense of he’d just given up and that could have been because Grim got blasted like that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you're allowed to follow votes but not me?
yeah this is the kind of stuff that imo just doesn't help and makes you appear to be reframing peoples words to make them look bad. it then makes you look hypocritical when you accuse them of the same. food for thought

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And what would your read on Sky be if SA is town?
I’d have to go back through and check her posts again, because if SA is town and she’s not, I don’t understand the switching onto McHenry. She’d have care

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it’s more likely SA is bad than Sky, but I can make arguments for both.

One of the things I noticed from SA when reading back through was a sense of he’d just given up and that could have been because Grim got blasted like that.
ok interesting. how many scum do you think we are dealing with?

Ultra

Reaction score
really? with all due respect to both sky and SA, I don't see them faking these kinds of interactions

actually I will say one thing about SA too, he may have said he didn't value skill at the beginning of the game, but I was in a very strong position on the grim wagon and was already starting to look super town by days end. what purpose would getting in my face and annoying have as scum instead of just dipping. Perhaps I'm giving too much credit but I don't see much scum value in holding up a vote (when 4 ppl can still vote anyways and there's like 9 hours left). why paint a target on your back and tangle with a town leader and risk getting lynched by an emotionally charged towncore. that seems fucking reckless to me. and yes im aware other players have acted is hostile manners as scum but outside of just being super frustrated grim got blown up day 1 and just saying yolo, idk, it didnt seem performative?

Well on the flipside you can say that from the moment Barry claimed jester anything that comes after is free real estate because realistically we were never voting off there. But I think X is town anyway because his positioning there gained him absolutely nothing. I'm not going to defend the "lame lynch" thing but I followed his thought process to a t on Ratchet.

Imo it's a bit weird I've been vocal about him being town, Ratchet has died and flipped town and I believe had him as town - and that is kind of going out the window here. Especially sky who has been content to sheep me all game I don't see why the buck stops here. I guess I can see it if someone's never played with him before, but as far as I can tell nobody is scum reading me and I'm being met with crickets.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Let me talk to ya…..

Right, I’ve got like 5 mins. I invited Jeff in cos he’s active and I could bounce ideas. I asked the gist of the Barry lynch cos I wasn’t sure I’d be able to read the entire game in the time I had. I got what I needed with the answer and alas did read through - you’ll see my light reads as my second to last post.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Interesting that Lethal has nothing on SA
Ummmmmm dragon?????
Oh hold the fucking phone, I hate this from Lethal - he's mocking X for a characteristic from his town meta then calls him a softcock scum.
What is he pushing outside of a weak Sky direction? Where’s his BITE?

Ultra

Reaction score
Let me talk to ya…..

Right, I’ve got like 5 mins. I invited Jeff in cos he’s active and I could bounce ideas. I asked the gist of the Barry lynch cos I wasn’t sure I’d be able to read the entire game in the time I had. I got what I needed with the answer and alas did read through - you’ll see my light reads as my second to last post.

Why was it necessary for you to invite him to a private chat to ask this

Ultra

Reaction score
You literally could have just asked him, or anyone, in public for a summary. That's really your reason?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why was it necessary for you to invite him to a private chat to ask this
Did you miss where no night posting was active? C’mon man.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Don’t wanna WIFOM it but the time stamps from convo to thread prove it

Ultra

Reaction score
Ummmmmm dragon?????

What is he pushing outside of a weak Sky direction? Where’s his BITE?

Ok, he can't get his dick up, what does that tell you about his alignment

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail when I went through the entire D1 earlier on, I found repeated instances of you trying to get different things going on likes of Pendex and Jeff when Grim was the clear and obvious vote.

That post you made about the game being too easy if we find scum is honestly one of the wildest things I’ve ever read and I saw no evidence you said that ironically or sarcastically.

In fact, I feel better about Sky now I’ve gone back through this summary and reminded myself about some of the things she was doing against SA’s slot. Still some questionable actions but I feel more confident about SA.
The Ratchet and Jeff susses are explained away because I was literally making those reads while catching up. I had not arrived at Barry being pushed by Ultra and Jeff and collapsing when I initially called Ratchet Jeff suss.

I think it's lame that Barry got caught like that. I think it's weak he can't respond to basic pressure. I actually like Barry, but just kind of a lame ending to D1 for me. It's great we caught a wolf, and Jeff and Ultra made a good catch, it's just Barry also played poorly. It's just simple commentary my dude, it's not that deep.

Well, you're confidence will prove you wrong but have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.