Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well on the flipside you can say that from the moment Barry claimed jester anything that comes after is free real estate because realistically we were never voting off there. But I think X is town anyway because his positioning there gained him absolutely nothing. I'm not going to defend the "lame lynch" thing but I followed his thought process to a t on Ratchet.

Imo it's a bit weird I've been vocal about him being town, Ratchet has died and flipped town and I believe had him as town - and that is kind of going out the window here. Especially sky who has been content to sheep me all game I don't see why the buck stops here. I guess I can see it if someone's never played with him before, but as far as I can tell nobody is scum reading me and I'm being met with crickets.
bang on about Pendex btw, I remember Pendex calling SA town, and I was shocked to see pendex die if anything for that reason. I have a few theories im trying to work out about why Dex died. trying to figure out a specific scenario because it was odd for him to be targetted. i suppose the simple explanation is they killed off a good player they knew was town that was unlikely to get protection.

as far as Sky goes its a tough one. from one POV she could find SA annoying play scummy making her town. the scum motvation imo would be to try to lure me into lynching a slot I had issues with last phase. indeed annoying

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There was very much an opportunity for some nonsense argument to become a distraction, and we saw that with you laying into Pendex and ignoring the matter at hand
I do not believe there was any threat that Barry wasn't going to be the lynch.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I disagree that I was a main option coming into this day. Considering I had only one person vote me and not a lot of wolf discussion around me shows otherwise. Not quite sure what point you're making here.

I mean, was I not 'big on the offense' last day? Is there not more than one would remaining? You can check the receipts if you'd like but I have sussed SS all game. Why is there a problem with me going after him and Sky?
I fail to see how you weren’t? You definitely were for me and just because I didn’t slap a vote down immediately doesn’t change that I felt that way, which I’d made clear.

I think you were on the offensive. You got into it with Pendex at a time where Grim was caught and you’ve doubled down the strange view that we should keep non-town players in the game.

I find it strange that as soon as that first McHenry vote dropped you both seemed content to back off on each other and turn your attentions there, as if you’d both been presented with a get out. That’s where and why I can see a potential s/s situation.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Started with 12, so based on usual rule of thumb I use as a default position of 25% mafia I’d say 3.
so then my follow up question would be why would you believe SA would give up by losing the one guy not in their chat :francis

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think it’s more likely SA is bad than Sky, but I can make arguments for both.

One of the things I noticed from SA when reading back through was a sense of he’d just given up and that could have been because Grim got blasted like that.
I would have ate Barry for lunch if I was his mate, not stand around holding my dick in the wind. Jeez.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The Ratchet and Jeff susses are explained away because I was literally making those reads while catching up. I had not arrived at Barry being pushed by Ultra and Jeff and collapsing when I initially called Ratchet Jeff suss.

I think it's lame that Barry got caught like that. I think it's weak he can't respond to basic pressure. I actually like Barry, but just kind of a lame ending to D1 for me. It's great we caught a wolf, and Jeff and Ultra made a good catch, it's just Barry also played poorly. It's just simple commentary my dude, it's not that deep.

Well, you're confidence will prove you wrong but have at it.
ok well I can at least agree his defense was lame as fuck lol, but you also have to admit Ultra and I obliterated him :p

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yeah this is the kind of stuff that imo just doesn't help and makes you appear to be reframing peoples words to make them look bad. it then makes you look hypocritical when you accuse them of the same. food for thought
I'm literally talking to just Sky, questioning her and seeing how she responds. I'm not trying to frame what she's saying in anyway because I do not care what you guys think about our conversation. If I wanted to make a point, I'd do it loud and clear. My interaction with Sky and my questions to her is just to see how she reacts and answers, not to make people look at her in any kind of way.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I do not believe there was any threat that Barry wasn't going to be the lynch.
That doesn't explain why you refused to put the hammer down when everyone else in the thread including Barry himself had acknowledged the time had come. Something about thinking it was too easy? A scum is a scum, why turn up your nose?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and his given fake was actually Jester, so I guess he did actually play to his fake tbf :heston

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’d have to go back through and check her posts again, because if SA is town and she’s not, I don’t understand the switching onto McHenry. She’d have care
If John is town, a wolf Sky knows she is bouncing between two mislynches. Leaving me around for her to come back and suss when she pleases is easy.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The Ratchet and Jeff susses are explained away because I was literally making those reads while catching up. I had not arrived at Barry being pushed by Ultra and Jeff and collapsing when I initially called Ratchet Jeff suss.

I think it's lame that Barry got caught like that. I think it's weak he can't respond to basic pressure. I actually like Barry, but just kind of a lame ending to D1 for me. It's great we caught a wolf, and Jeff and Ultra made a good catch, it's just Barry also played poorly. It's just simple commentary my dude, it's not that deep.

Well, you're confidence will prove you wrong but have at it.
If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I made a decision after my blow up in the previous game not to view this as something deep. Making mistakes is part of the game and learning experience.

If I don’t back my own reads and views I can’t expect anyone else to. Whether Grim had a stinker or not doesn’t change that he was scum and he needed to go. Jester fake in the manner he did it was a bad play because it makes fuck all difference to town if a jester wins. Only reason he’d have done it would be to get town to want to lynch a mafia instead and just leave him there. Problem was it wasn’t a believable performance. As a result of that though, I’m sus of other pushes during this period in time, which you did do.

However, no one bought the claim so we just got rid of him instead.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Let me talk to ya…..

Right, I’ve got like 5 mins. I invited Jeff in cos he’s active and I could bounce ideas. I asked the gist of the Barry lynch cos I wasn’t sure I’d be able to read the entire game in the time I had. I got what I needed with the answer and alas did read through - you’ll see my light reads as my second to last post.
You know me, Ratchet, and Ultra were all in this game, yeah? I'd consider us to be active.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like I said, Jester was his given fake so he didn't have too much leeway outside making another role up. id probably have just gambled on a made up role lol

Status
Not open for further replies.