Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Eh, I'm used to that stuff being included, I'm not too upset by it if he is one. Then the question becomes X, do you think he as town commits to the Jester act to the extent where he is almost lynched (and probably will be lynched shortly) instead of retracting it? If that's the case I'd argue it's far more egregious, to the point of being game throwing actually.
Barry is not town this game. Whatever his flip, it'll be lame. Jester is a lame role. If Barry is wolf, great for town, not great for game enjoyment.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I honestly thought he was joking because his 'claim' was just a gif. If Barry is actually a fucking jester than I wholeheartedly regret signing up into this game.
Since you seem so agitated by everything, why not give the hammer and find out early? Assuming you don't already know the answer

Pendex

Reaction score
What reaction have I had? You and Jeff are dealing with my slot in extremely bad faith right now; that is not town. I'm calling you both wolves but now both of you want to try and manipulate the narrative and dismiss things as emotional not reactive.
I don't feel like I am dealing with you in bad faith though - I've actually revised my read based on your responses. What am I dismissing exactly - I think your response was emotional. I think it's emotional because you saw my vote and thought it meant I was gunning for your day 1 lynch more than I actually was - I think the pressure of having 4 votes probably prompted it too. I'm just not connecting with what you're saying here, not to be patronising but I think you need to step back for a bit and re-evaluate.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
And he liked this post too :heston

If he wanted to make this game really lit he could fake Jester too
Yes, I always like and react to posts. This is something anyone who has played with me for awhile can testify. It is wolfy to react?

Pendex

Reaction score
Barry is not town this game. Whatever his flip, it'll be lame. Jester is a lame role. If Barry is wolf, great for town, not great for game enjoyment.
I'm perfectly content with a scum flip lmao

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't feel like I am dealing with you in bad faith though - I've actually revised my read based on your responses. What am I dismissing exactly - I think your response was emotional. I think it's emotional because you saw my vote and thought it meant I was gunning for your day 1 lynch more than I actually was - I think the pressure of having 4 votes probably prompted it too. I'm just not connecting with what you're saying here, not to be patronising but I think you need to step back for a bit and re-evaluate.
I have three votes.

Ratchet votes me and make it four.

My logic goes oh wow that vote is kind of pingy.

I call Ratchet out for it.

Ratchet calls me and continues to call my reaction emotional.

Yes, this is good faith.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I got to say this is the most fun I’ve had in a game yet :lmao

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm perfectly content with a scum flip lmao
I mean, I would be too, but it's so fucking lame if Barry is wolf, collapsed and ditched, then claimed jester. Not really feeling like a win.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Only 118 posts in and I will think things through on this drive back and dropping kids off.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Pendex

Reaction score
I have three votes.

Ratchet votes me and make it four.

My logic goes oh wow that vote is kind of pingy.

I call Ratchet out for it.

Ratchet calls me and continues to call my reaction emotional.

Yes, this is good faith.
I think we're going in circles here, so I'll leave it there. I will refer you back to my original response to your "call out".

Ultra

Reaction score
Confidence itself doesn't inform alignment, but it does explain a post that can otherwise be perceived as scummy. I don't really think not should matter if it's your first game with him either, it's mine too and I think it's pretty plain.

I explained in the post there why I was town-reading him? He is forthcoming with positions and takes, they're not fully fleshed out and somewhat reserved, but I expect as scum he would be more cautious about saying anything, which doesn't really seem apparent to me so far.

You're not being specific, you clearly got this impression from him off a couple of posts, which is when you questioned my read of him, and you haven't really shown me what you saw. You defended him as "lacking confidence" but danced around what my actual issue with him was - his change in position. Then you handed me a cookie for voting X. Comes across as a little awkward, doesn't seem like a holistic read of me

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Since you seem so agitated by everything, why not give the hammer and find out early? Assuming you don't already know the answer
Where have I been agitated? It's interesting to see how many players are empaths in this game.

Okay, imagine Barry flops jester here, then what? We hammered early for what purpose. You don't discussing then?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I agree his reactions feel out of proportion, though I do have to say that I don't really think he would fake that as scum. It's not really his scum MO. I've come away from our interaction thinking he might just be town actually.
I've seen him act this way as town too and if Grim flips scum I'm not really seeing the equity anyways. I just hate having to have these kinds of interactions. They make me tired and sad.

Reactions: Pendex
Status
Not open for further replies.