Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
this isn't a fucking Souls game :heston

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
At the end of the day, we probably have no other choice but to lynch Barry here. I'm still skeptical of if he'll actually flip wolf, but he's blown all trust and that slot will have to be resolved. No point rushing the day if he's actually jester.
I mean I’m fine with waiting only because day 2 starts later the later day 1 ends, and I can hopefully sleep and be awake before it starts, since there’s no night posting :lol I hate waking up and having pages and pages to read. That’s when I stop having fun.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I hope you are trolling, because holy mother of satan the narcissism here is off the charts :heston
Yeah and Jeff calls me antagonistic.

It's not narcissism. Can you beat kids when you play sports against them? Does that make you feel good?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean I’m fine with waiting only because day 2 starts later the later day 1 ends, and I can hopefully sleep and be awake before it starts, since there’s no night posting :lol I hate waking up and having pages and pages to read. That’s when I stop having fun.
No night posting is an absolute gift this game.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

It's not narcissism. Can you beat kids when you play sports against them? Does that make you feel good?
In the immortal words of nobody, a win is a win is a win. It comes in all shapes and sizes, and you'll take it where you can get it, whether you like it or not.

I'm a jester but holy cow this is a game lol, it ain't that deep.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

nah its narcissism and I feel you are being quite the jerk. you are also quite antagonistic imo. You are of course within your rights to disagree, and I won't be going back and forth with you on the subject either. I'm quite disappointed in how you've approached the phase as well, thought we could all play with some level of decorum. Alas. I genuinely do hope that if you are town we can work together down the line as its all hands on deck. in the meantime, im just going to choose to ignore further attempts at sinking to your level. cheers mate.

Ultra

Reaction score
Well "iffy" isn't supposed to be a holistic read - it's a "I have a small issue with what you identified because it indicates a lack of consideration for something I would expect you to consider, otherwise you're fine". I don't really think you believe I was handing you anything by voting for X by the way, beyond token support for pressure.

I think your read of him fails to consider what I've brought up, and I don't really think the "change in position" is inherently scummy, I think it's rather easy to make a player like that look bad if you're looking for ways to trip him up. I'm not saying you are, by the way, just that the way you've approached it could be that.

Can you explain to me, exactly, what does "lacking confidence" imply that him reversing a position makes him town? Don't be obfuscative, go cite those early game posts that were so exceptionally townie that I am scum for not thinking so

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I celebrated beating kids on Halo as much as I have adults, maybe more so because they can be jackasses

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
nah its narcissism and I feel you are being quite the jerk. you are also quite antagonistic imo. You are of course within your rights to disagree, and I won't be going back and forth with you on the subject either. I'm quite disappointed in how you've approached the phase as well, thought we could all play with some level of decorum. Alas. I genuinely do hope that if you are town we can work together down the line as its all hands on deck. in the meantime, im just going to choose to ignore further attempts at sinking to your level. cheers mate.
My man you are so dumb. You call someone a narcissist and then you call them a jerk. Who is being antagonistic this game? Shit is wild Jeff and this is why no one wants to come play on this site.

Ultra

Reaction score
For the record I've beaten younger kids' asses before and it felt good. Not at sports though, they just had too much lip

I took enjoy beating children

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like winning, doesn't matter if I have to punch a kid and rip a dragons heart from their chest. All I need is the sweet sound of my enemies lament

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Pendex

Reaction score
Can you explain to me, exactly, what does "lacking confidence" imply that him reversing a position makes him town? Don't be obfuscative, go cite those early game posts that were so exceptionally townie that I am scum for not thinking so
I don't think I've said you're scun for not thinking so? Like there is nuance here - I'm identifying something that I think *could* indicate a gap in your process, I'm not saying you're locked scum.

Also I think your question is rather easy to answer- if someone lacks confidence they're likely going to change their position out of appeasement when challenged on it rather than defend it, not out of being scum but out of a tendency to defer.

Status
Not open for further replies.