Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why are you like this? who hurt you?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Jeff go reread your posts and responses to me when I entered the game. You want to talk about antagonistic. Smh.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is an antagonistic post.

Jeff said he wouldn't 'sink to my level.

Jeff is not truthful.

@Roman Reigns please give your boy another warning.
You ninja’d me.

He’s been warned. Please also refrain from unnecessary interactions with him unless game related. Thank you.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY ONE - VOTE COUNT #4

Jeff Valley Driver [1] - Lethal
Grim [6] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, T-Pein, Blaze, Pendex
Pendex [1] - Sister Abigail

WITH TWELVE ALIVE - IT WILL REQUIRE SEVEN VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is an antagonistic post.

Jeff said he wouldn't 'sink to my level.

Jeff is not truthful.

@Roman Reigns please give your boy another warning.
serious question, did you sign up to play or just start trouble. You've answered sky rudely and almost every other post this way. I'm not being antagonistic, I am 100% serious in these questions to you. I don't get it, I don't get why you post this way, I don't why you seemingly want to start a fight with me the moment you enter the thread, nor do I understand this post of acting for moderation while you are perpetuating the behavior. I genuinely don't know what I did for you to think its ok to act like this in a game. its really not cool at all and im at my wits end on how to deal with you

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
To be fair, and I said this before signing up so there’s proof to back it up, but my confidence in my play is why I took like a year and a half off. It took some people who I think are good players telling me that I was getting better to even get me to play. I quit after making a costly mistake, so that’s why I want to be careful on my reads and not just jump right into voting, surely don’t want to fuck up and be wrong on THE FIRST LYNCH, if we was deep into the game and had wiggle room, I’d probably take the risk of being wrong. Right now, we need all the help we can get, so yeah :lol I understand you not knowing any of this Ultra, as we never had the privilege of playing. I look forward to many more games with you so we can learn more about how each other plays.

Reactions: Ultra

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Please refrain from personal inquiries about players during this game. I don’t want to ask again.
this isnt a personal attack, i am seriously asking. I dont understand why hes being rude to sky or everyone else. im not trying to start shit, im trying to get an answer as to why he's doing this.

Pendex

Reaction score
Alright @Ultra I have reread it and I have more of an issue with your take:
How often are opening post votes actually ever anything in the end? Would you say that more times than not the person is scum? Or would you say it’s them hoping to get a reaction to see if they can get someone to slip up?
This is his first real post around anything, and he's asking what significance there is to be derived from an opening vote. I'm not going to say it can't come from scum, but it fits a townie who wants to double check their work first before commiting to anything - in other words he is open to deference.
I can definitely see that. Definitely the reason behind such a quick vote can tell you a little or a lot about a person. I think it’s probably something to keep tucked away in the back of your mind, but it’s not something strong enough on it’s own.
Here he even mentions it's a post to keep in mind. So it's not like he isn't saying anything about it.
Any particular reason?
He questions SA's vote.
Tbh, voting Jeff would be a smart move for scum, since he’s one of the best players. I agree that lethal and SA probably aren’t aligned, but I definitely think one of them are scum. You want to get the best at scum hunting out of the game as quickly as possible to avoid being detected. Now the question is, which one is scum and which one just voted for him to do so.
He explains the possible scum motivation behind the votes (given his early question, I think your expectation that him suggesting scum would vote him rather than just kill him is a bit unfair, as it's plausible he just didn't really consider scum gambling on killing Jeff). I obviously think the "one of these is scum" is premature, and possibly scum motivated, but I think it's perfectly unexplainable as a townie who is trying to find something there.

This is the post you pull up to suggest he changed his position, but he didn't really at all - he vocalised a dichotomy that he hadn't otherwise established, but he had certainly given some attention to the votes, so it isn't like he just saw some people question it and decided to parrot it - he even questioned X's vote himself!

So yeah I'm really not seeing your issue with the post, I think the angle that he only made the argument when it was suggested by other people is reaching.

• Love
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
serious question, did you sign up to play or just start trouble. You've answered sky rudely and almost every other post this way. I'm not being antagonistic, I am 100% serious in these questions to you. I don't get it, I don't get why you post this way, I don't why you seemingly want to start a fight with me the moment you enter the thread, nor do I understand this post of acting for moderation while you are perpetuating the behavior. I genuinely don't know what I did for you to think its ok to act like this in a game. its really not cool at all and im at my wits end on how to deal with you
This cannot be a serious post.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This cannot be a serious post.
its quite serious, you are kind of ruining my experience of the game, which was quite fun and light before you're re-entry into the thread. I just wanna play mafia without tantrums and drama. Perhaps an easier answer is to simply put you on ignore for the phase. which sucks, as I was hoping maybe you would see some error in your ways at least a bit and chill out. I am not enjoying this experience, at all.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
its quite serious, you are kind of ruining my experience of the game, which was quite fun and light before you're re-entry into the thread. I just wanna play mafia without tantrums and drama. Perhaps an easier answer is to simply put you on ignore for the phase. which sucks, as I was hoping maybe you would see some error in your ways at least a bit and chill out. I am not enjoying this experience, at all.
You really need to look into a mirror here, Jeff; you are not a victim.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact for everyone's sanity ill just ignore now until the next phase, I don't really feel there's much else to discuss on the matter.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze
Status
Not open for further replies.