Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
When playing mafia - if we could try and play in a more positive environment and keep flaming to a minimum. Focusing on the the content of the game rather than the content of character or perceived impression of character. If I feel - that one person is clearly becoming more of a standout negative they will be given a warning.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Here I am just wanting to be lynched so I can win and be on with my merry day. :kawhi
Next time you draw joker, just play poorly as fuck and you’ll probably be lynched pretty fast.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Here I am just wanting to be lynched so I can win and be on with my merry day. :kawhi
Ultra and Ratchet seem to be having a conversation right now and I wouldn't want to be rude and cut it short. However, once they seem finished, I'll vote for you and give you your victory, sweet Prince.

Ultra

Reaction score
Alright @Ultra I have reread it and I have more of an issue with your take:

This is his first real post around anything, and he's asking what significance there is to be derived from an opening vote. I'm not going to say it can't come from scum, but it fits a townie who wants to double check their work first before commiting to anything - in other words he is open to deference.
Here he even mentions it's a post to keep in mind. So it's not like he isn't saying anything about it.
He questions SA's vote.
He explains the possible scum motivation behind the votes (given his early question, I think your expectation that him suggesting scum would vote him rather than just kill him is a bit unfair, as it's plausible he just didn't really consider scum gambling on killing Jeff). I obviously think the "one of these is scum" is premature, and possibly scum motivated, but I think it's perfectly unexplainable as a townie who is trying to find something there.

This is the post you pull up to suggest he changed his position, but he didn't really at all - he vocalised a dichotomy that he hadn't otherwise established, but he had certainly given some attention to the votes, so it isn't like he just saw some people question it and decided to parrot it - he even questioned X's vote himself!

So yeah I'm really not seeing your issue with the post, I think the angle that he only made the argument when it was suggested by other people is reaching.

Yeah I'm not buying you don't see what I'm seeing here - you're focusing on the minutia that he hadn't strictly given a position on X yet, his first post was addressed directly to Jeff who was taking exception to Lethal's entrance.

Here's my gripe - you first took the angle of defending him as "low confidence", by your own admission. Scum are *categorically* low confidence, while town are occasionally so, so first and foremost I take issue with you sliding in on his defense on these grounds alone. It's one thing to say you think he could be town, it's another to look at this and say I shouldn't be reading him as anything else. Forced read.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also don't think Ultra said Blaze changed position, I remember he had a post reinforcing the opposite in the middle of this convo in fact.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Ultra given your current issues with Pendex, do you see equity in a Blaze teammate or are you more of the opinion that Pendex is simply forcing the read because he knows Blazes alignment to be town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
id ask about Grim too but nm point in discussing that pre flip i guess. not like grim has interacted with too many folks either post case drop

Pendex

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not buying you don't see what I'm seeing here - you're focusing on the minutia that he hadn't strictly given a position on X yet, his first post was addressed directly to Jeff who was taking exception to Lethal's entrance.

Here's my gripe - you first took the angle of defending him as "low confidence", by your own admission. Scum are *categorically* low confidence, while town are occasionally so, so first and foremost I take issue with you sliding in on his defense on these grounds alone. It's one thing to say you think he could be town, it's another to look at this and say I shouldn't be reading him as anything else. Forced read.
You're misrepresenting my position here - I'm saying I expect you to have considered this, I'm not saying your takeaway must be the same as mine.

The low-confidence thing doesn't really line up either, in that I'm arguing it's pretty transparently a personality trait that is likely to give some false positives when reading him.

Ultra

Reaction score
@Ultra given your current issues with Pendex, do you see equity in a Blaze teammate or are you more of the opinion that Pendex is simply forcing the read because he knows Blazes alignment to be town.

If Ratchet's wolf I would probably say the latter - he's casted bad reads on team mates before but I don't think he would provide it as a reason to challenge me if that was the case.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would very much like Grim to be scum though, that would pretty much seal Ultra as town for me outside a disgusting bus lol

Status
Not open for further replies.