Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If Ratchet's wolf I would probably say the latter - he's casted bad reads on team mates before but I don't think he would provide it as a reason to challenge me if that was the case.
mya, I feel like going this far out of your way to defend a teamate is pretty risky and I dont think Pendex would be that reckless?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still not super comfy with the blaze slot just full disclosure :heston hasn't really done anything to solve, even if the opportunities weren't abound. Id be interested how he would react to a push in the future.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Ultra

Reaction score
You're misrepresenting my position here - I'm saying I expect you to have considered this, I'm not saying your takeaway must be the same as mine.

The low-confidence thing doesn't really line up either, in that I'm arguing it's pretty transparently a personality trait that is likely to give some false positives when reading him.

So let me take a step back and say, by his own admission he's low confidence, judging by the scraps I've picked up from Jeff and others this seems to possibly be the case, and I think in isolation this point of yours can be worth consideration, what I take exception to is you thinking I should give any of the posts you've brought up that sort of benefit of the doubt at the time you were giving me grief over them - what did he do to earn it? Seriously what am I missing here? Your analysis betrays how much those posts are actually worth, they're nothingburgers.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It’s okay, I love you too. I can’t get better if I’m not challenged I guess.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I miss Tommy

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So let me take a step back and say, by his own admission he's low confidence, judging by the scraps I've picked up from Jeff and others this seems to possibly be the case, and I think in isolation this point of yours can be worth consideration, what I take exception to is you thinking I should give any of the posts you've brought up that sort of benefit of the doubt at the time you were giving me grief over them - what did he do to earn it? Seriously what am I missing here? Your analysis betrays how much those posts are actually worth, they're nothingburgers.
Trust me, I understand your reasoning to sus me, and I mean I agree I’ve not really did anything to clear myself yet, so let’s talk this out, and see if we can clear anything up. Sorry if I’m slow, trying to do my attacks on TBG in SuperCard right now lol. But push me, ask me questions and give me stuff to fight back against, I’ll try my best and not roll over this time.

Pendex

Reaction score
You're somewhat making a mountain out of a molehill here - I don't really agree that players need to earn this arbitrary threshold to have what might be, shall we say, attackable posts defended. I'm not really sure why that's your hang up either - you've already decided the read is forced. I believe you should have factored in what I think is fairly obvious from the offset - at most I'm saying your initial pressure on him could *potentially* be you capitalising on this. In fact I'm still not sure where you got the idea that I was arguing you were definitely scum even - can I remind you that my initial position was "iffy because (x)".

In fact given that you've already decided my read must be forced, I'd like you to lay out the case here - what precisely is scum indicative from anything I've argued with you this far?

Ultra

Reaction score
Trust me, I understand your reasoning to sus me, and I mean I agree I’ve not really did anything to clear myself yet, so let’s talk this out, and see if we can clear anything up. Sorry if I’m slow, trying to do my attacks on TBG in SuperCard right now lol. But push me, ask me questions and give me stuff to fight back against, I’ll try my best and not roll over this time.

Just to be clear, the subject of the discussion right now more involves Ratchet taking issue with me over my early read of you. Right now I'm sort of getting the signal that you're not exceptionally out of your town range from other players, so I'm giving that consideration. I'm not as interested in asking you further questions as seeing you be more proactive

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just to be clear, the subject of the discussion right now more involves Ratchet taking issue with me over my early read of you. Right now I'm sort of getting the signal that you're not exceptionally out of your town range from other players, so I'm giving that consideration. I'm not as interested in asking you further questions as seeing you be more proactive
I’ll definitely try to be a little bit more proactive. Not sure if I’ll be able to do much d1, since we’re just waiting on someone to finish Grim off, but d2, I’ll try harder.

Ultra

Reaction score
You're somewhat making a mountain out of a molehill here - I don't really agree that players need to earn this arbitrary threshold to have what might be, shall we say, attackable posts defended. I'm not really sure why that's your hang up either - you've already decided the read is forced. I believe you should have factored in what I think is fairly obvious from the offset - at most I'm saying your initial pressure on him could *potentially* be you capitalising on this. In fact I'm still not sure where you got the idea that I was arguing you were definitely scum even - can I remind you that my initial position was "iffy because (x)".

In fact given that you've already decided my read must be forced, I'd like you to lay out the case here - what precisely is scum indicative from anything I've argued with you this far?

It's not about an arbitrary threshold, I'm just skeptical you've produced this read off so little, assumed I should have the same read, and declare I'm iffy for voting that player. Nothing about that thought process seems genuine to me.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yes it is a real question btw. I want to know how you think the jester role works
If you're asking me if I think the game is going to end if jester is lynched then my answer is no. Not sure what else you mean by how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.