Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it's like talking to an angry alien

Pendex

Reaction score
What the fuck are you doing?
X, he has already claimed Jester. He's not going to be Town, the question is "is he actually Jester or is he scum posturing?". Now his first post didn't feel to me like a Jester post, if he has faked that then w/e he can have his win.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This just sounds like shade. You don't know anything about what's going on between me and Ratchet, so you don't get to talk about it like an expert and call it a cheap gotcha. Sorry your 'vibes' are off.

Did I say you couldn't comment on it? I'm saying the fact that you ARE commenting on it and trying to say I don't look good off of it makes you wolfy.
read your own posts. if you think its wolfy for me to see things that way, that is your right. I dunno why you gotta be so antagonistic and reactive about every post that even mentions you, it's very odd

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
X, he has already claimed Jester. He's not going to be Town, the question is "is he actually Jester or is he scum posturing?". Now his first post didn't feel to me like a Jester post, if he has faked that then w/e he can have his win.
I honestly thought he was joking because his 'claim' was just a gif. If Barry is actually a fucking jester than I wholeheartedly regret signing up into this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I really don't understand why this bloke is always so angry at everything :heston

Pendex

Reaction score
it's like talking to an angry alien
I agree his reactions feel out of proportion, though I do have to say that I don't really think he would fake that as scum. It's not really his scum MO. I've come away from our interaction thinking he might just be town actually.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
read your own posts. if you think its wolfy for me to see things that way, that is your right. I dunno why you gotta be so antagonistic and reactive about every post that even mentions you, it's very odd
You have no leg to call me antagonistic considering how you treated my slot when I entered the game for real. Entirely unhelpful. Combative. Aggressive. You've chosen the antagonistic role here. All I'm saying is that you commenting on me and Ratchet and trying to shade me for it, feels wolf motivated. That's not me being reactive man, that's me calling you wolf.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I agree his reactions feel out of proportion, though I do have to say that I don't really think he would fake that as scum. It's not really his scum MO. I've come away from our interaction thinking he might just be town actually.
What reaction have I had? You and Jeff are dealing with my slot in extremely bad faith right now; that is not town. I'm calling you both wolves but now both of you want to try and manipulate the narrative and dismiss things as emotional not reactive.

Pendex

Reaction score
I honestly thought he was joking because his 'claim' was just a gif. If Barry is actually a fucking jester than I wholeheartedly regret signing up into this game.
Eh, I'm used to that stuff being included, I'm not too upset by it if he is one. Then the question becomes X, do you think he as town commits to the Jester act to the extent where he is almost lynched (and probably will be lynched shortly) instead of retracting it? If that's the case I'd argue it's far more egregious, to the point of being game throwing actually.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You have no leg to call me antagonistic considering how you treated my slot when I entered the game for real. Entirely unhelpful. Combative. Aggressive. You've chosen the antagonistic role here. All I'm saying is that you commenting on me and Ratchet and trying to shade me for it, feels wolf motivated. That's not me being reactive man, that's me calling you wolf.
Because a random no-reason vote and dip on someone who's been voted already isn't going to ruffle any feathers

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We can't end day here, I'll never know if Wang got his cheeseburger or not
I got it finally and then driving for about an hour to hour and a half. Then I am everyone's for the night.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sister Abigail
Status
Not open for further replies.