Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why are we L-1ing when we have so much time to discuss things?
we have SOME time, not a huge rush but d1 is only 24hrs and most Americans will be sleeping at deadline ( I will likely be awake but barely). Id be more heavily on your side on this had Grim not capitulated, however. It's a odd spot to be in ig lol kinda awk when the dude just throws the towel so fast

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Do you really think Ratchet is the way to go here? You're not advocating holding off for discussion purposes, you're advocating going against the current wagon, no?
Pretty sure I know the reason that SA isn't down to hammer here

Pendex

Reaction score
What the fuck is this, Ratchet? This is the first game I've played with Brandon. The post in question you were defending earlier on his end came after like 3 or 4 posts. How am I supposed to factor "personality" and why should I be reading him as town? You dropped the point earlier when I asked what does him being low confidence have to do with his alignment too - what did he do for you to produce this read?
Confidence itself doesn't inform alignment, but it does explain a post that can otherwise be perceived as scummy. I don't really think not should matter if it's your first game with him either, it's mine too and I think it's pretty plain.

I explained in the post there why I was town-reading him? He is forthcoming with positions and takes, they're not fully fleshed out and somewhat reserved, but I expect as scum he would be more cautious about saying anything, which doesn't really seem apparent to me so far.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Do you really think Ratchet is the way to go here? You're not advocating holding off for discussion purposes, you're advocating going against the current wagon, no?
I don't think Ratchet is the D1 lynch, no. I also disagree with the Barry wagon. We need more discussion. The fact that people are finally here as well and posting, means we have more to read and look through. Not sure why we are pushing the Bakery wagon this fucking fast.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Liking a lot of X's points on blaze, they're in line with not just what I've said but what I've been thinking. He's playing purely in a reactive manner and folds completely when pressed - his positions feel amorphous and is conceding shit pretty easily.

What the fuck is this, Ratchet? This is the first game I've played with Brandon. The post in question you were defending earlier on his end came after like 3 or 4 posts. How am I supposed to factor "personality" and why should I be reading him as town? You dropped the point earlier when I asked what does him being low confidence have to do with his alignment too - what did he do for you to produce this read?
I dont mind his earlier points, but the "oh so your not town" act going hard in for cheap gotchas doesnt really vibe with me. I don't really agree with Ratchet that you should have gone easier on Blaze or acknowledged he was was new without u knowing that though. I think that is a fair reaction from your pov.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I dont mind his earlier points, but the "oh so your not town" act going hard in for cheap gotchas doesnt really vibe with me. I don't really agree with Ratchet that you should have gone easier on Blaze or acknowledged he was was new without u knowing that though. I think that is a fair reaction from your pov.
This just sounds like shade. You don't know anything about what's going on between me and Ratchet, so you don't get to talk about it like an expert and call it a cheap gotcha. Sorry your 'vibes' are off.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah because we're mates.
that be a woat assumption imo, if you were Grims m8 ud be all too happy to rush that hammer for brownie points. its what id do at least

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This just sounds like shade. You don't know anything about what's going on between me and Ratchet, so you don't get to talk about it like an expert and call it a cheap gotcha. Sorry your 'vibes' are off.
yeah if any point thaty disagrees is going to be shade to you, I dunno what to tell ya bruv. its a game of mafia, I can comment on any post i want. get a grip lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yeah if any point thaty disagrees is going to be shade to you, I dunno what to tell ya bruv. its a game of mafia, I can comment on any post i want. get a grip lol
Did I say you couldn't comment on it? I'm saying the fact that you ARE commenting on it and trying to say I don't look good off of it makes you wolfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.