Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ill stick up for tpein here a lil, you did initially reply to him you were voting SA. your point on him being not actually caught up is fair tho lol
Okay this is kind of a fucked post considering I JUST quoted a Jeff post before this one defending Tpein FROM Jeff.

and by meak I mean - why is he asking Ultra if thats an X meta. Tpein has played with X/Sis before so they themselves should be saying "i think this is nai/good/bad." Tpein says wtv he thinks as town so him not even reacting to the wagon is sus
I don't think Tpein should be read based on asking meta for me. Don't think it's out of bounds for him to do that despite us playing with each other.
Not sure how Jeff goes from calling Tpein suss ( over something I defended), to then trying to defend Tpein only a little bit later, but also end that post with agreement with Ultra over something Tpein is doing. I don't like this.

Pendex

Reaction score
My impression so far is that Brandon isn't scum. Seems far too willing to say whatever is on his mind without being overly conscious about how it may come across - he strikes me as a low confidence player, which as Scum I would expect to show itself in an unwillingness to really say anything at all for fear of it coming across poorly. In addition to this he feels pretty isolated to me, probably the strongest town read I have so far.

I like Jeff so far too, iffy on Ultra (in that I think he was neglecting to consider personality in his early pressure on Brandon), slight scum leans on Lethal and Abigail. I guess Sky can be lean town as well though that's just a gut feeling from her sheeping Ultra.

I'll probably vote before I sleep tonight, where are the votes at?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Anyway am fine with the Grim lynch, I don't think his entrance was Jester like at all
Why were you fine with voting me and also a Grim lynch?

I find you voting me to be particularly interesting. There's not even a slight defense of me for playing in another game and not being around. Instead, you just throw a vote on and full steam ahead. Surely me turning up and being active later down the road is better than just blindly voting me here, no? That sure was a defense you made yourself to try and avoid a D1 lynch, but now you're just fine voting me and potentially having my slot gone.

Grim feels like an easy follow, Ratchet.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
My impression so far is that Brandon isn't scum. Seems far too willing to say whatever is on his mind without being overly conscious about how it may come across - he strikes me as a low confidence player, which as Scum I would expect to show itself in an unwillingness to really say anything at all for fear of it coming across poorly. In addition to this he feels pretty isolated to me, probably the strongest town read I have so far.

I like Jeff so far too, iffy on Ultra (in that I think he was neglecting to consider personality in his early pressure on Brandon), slight scum leans on Lethal and Abigail. I guess Sky can be lean town as well though that's just a gut feeling from her sheeping Ultra.

That's a lot to say about defending Brandon.

Calling me wolf you just zip right on by.

Pendex

Reaction score
Why were you fine with voting me and also a Grim lynch?

I find you voting me to be particularly interesting. There's not even a slight defense of me for playing in another game and not being around. Instead, you just throw a vote on and full steam ahead. Surely me turning up and being active later down the road is better than just blindly voting me here, no? That sure was a defense you made yourself to try and avoid a D1 lynch, but now you're just fine voting me and potentially having my slot gone.

Grim feels like an easy follow, Ratchet.
I don't really see your point here to be honest - why is your expectation that I can't go for an "easy follow" when it clearly presents itself as the best lynch? It's like you think I should be bringing up some entirely new candidate and push that, not because I think it's the most likely to be scum, but purely for the sake of being unique - it's silly.

I'm not voting you intending to get a lynch without you having a chance to react to it, I was voting to generate a degree of pressure and otherwise get you to play. Fully appreciate that you're in other games - I'm in the same ones. Where have I been full steam ahead on you exactly?

I don't understand the part about trying to avoid a Day 1 lynch either - in totality this feels more like an emotional response because you're upset I'm voting you Day 1 and not giving you leeway. To which I respond - you can't simultaneously argue that I'm both going along too easily with a lynch and also argue that I'm trying to get you lynched by myself, it just doesn't work.

Pendex

Reaction score
That's a lot to say about defending Brandon.

Calling me wolf you just zip right on by.
Well yes, I feel more strongly about Brandon being town than I do about you being Scum, hence why you are *slight* scum and I've attached no such qualifier to my Brandon read.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't really see your point here to be honest - why is your expectation that I can't go for an "easy follow" when it clearly presents itself as the best lynch? It's like you think I should be bringing up some entirely new candidate and push that, not because I think it's the most likely to be scum, but purely for the sake of being unique - it's silly.

I'm not voting you intending to get a lynch without you having a chance to react to it, I was voting to generate a degree of pressure and otherwise get you to play. Fully appreciate that you're in other games - I'm in the same ones. Where have I been full steam ahead on you exactly?

I don't understand the part about trying to avoid a Day 1 lynch either - in totality this feels more like an emotional response because you're upset I'm voting you Day 1 and not giving you leeway. To which I respond - you can't simultaneously argue that I'm both going along too easily with a lynch and also argue that I'm trying to get you lynched by myself, it just doesn't work.
Honestly if you're going to call this an emotional response because you're voting for me, then we're just done.

Ratchet rolled wolf this game.

[Vote Ratchet]

Pendex

Reaction score
Honestly if you're going to call this an emotional response because you're voting for me, then we're just done.

[Vote Ratchet]
W-What???

I'm calling it an emotional response because it appears to come across that way. You're taking one vote that was there to instill pressure and insisting that it means I'm trying to run away with your lynch without any consideration for your circumstances. You're assuming an awful lot on my part.

For what it's worth I can see this reaction coming from you as town, I just think you've misread my intent with regards to you entirely so far, for the worse.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

think grim is at l2 but I haven't double checked, we still have lots of time though.

I am also down with this post, very fair

Reactions: Pendex

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

[Vote Ratchet]
oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just lynch grim before EOD, I'm likely just hold my tongue till then lol

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Okay clear things up, we've got Barry faking Jester and giving up, and yet we're just letting Day tick down and allowing SA/Pendex to have a mindless argument? Feels like a distraction play on someone's end, and I think it's SA's going by my previous sus of him

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
W-What???

I'm calling it an emotional response because it appears to come across that way. You're taking one vote that was there to instill pressure and insisting that it means I'm trying to run away with your lynch without any consideration for your circumstances. You're assuming an awful lot on my part.

For what it's worth I can see this reaction coming from you as town, I just think you've misread my intent with regards to you entirely so far, for the worse.
You said I was emotional because I was upset over you voting me, that's extremely disingenuous and bad faith. If you wanted 'pressure' on me, I think three votes on me served it's purpose (not that I cared), while your vote, to make it four, on me for 'I am fine with pressure' felt slimey.

I think it's pretty bad faith your dealing with here Ratchet. You know I've made it a goal to play differently and more cooperatively as town. You have also voiced your frustrations recently playing with me, which I have noted and certainly do not want. So for you to call me upset and having an emotional reaction, this early in the game over a vote, does not feel like something town Ratchet would do to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.