Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Okay, researched the role and if Grim truly is jester, no harm no foul indeed.

Vote Grim
Why aren't you voting Lethal? You said there is definitely one wolf between us. So if you're taking your vote off of me, surely that means you are positive Lethal is wolf?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well, what phrasing should I have used?
I mean it ultimately doesn't matter now but "trying to solve the slot" or trying to figure them out is better. saying you were building a case implies you already think he is guilty. not saying that was your intention there but for me it immediatelyflagged

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why aren't you voting Lethal? You said there is definitely one wolf between us. So if you're taking your vote off of me, surely that means you are positive Lethal is wolf?
That was my first vote LMAO. I didn’t take shit off of you. I sussed you, never voted. Nice try

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Haha why do I need to convince you to trust me? I don't really care about that and it makes it seem like I need do so unless else! If it felt odd, that's because it was and I did it on purpose! I knew that one vote and leaving would illicit reactions. You can't read players unless they're posting.

@Ultra what we going to do about all of this palm turning Blaze is doing? Instead of fighting back against someone that they wolf read (me), they just say 'fair point'. Blaze is so confident that either one of me or Lethal is wolf, but as soon as I challenge the read, and start to suss and vote them, they just turn over and lay down.
I mean if someone makes a fair point it would be kind of dumb to fight it, at least imo. I’m not sure what the fuck you want out of me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That was my first vote LMAO. I didn’t take shit off of you. I sussed you, never voted. Nice try
Oh wow, so you never voted me despite saying there was definitely a wolf between me and Lethal? Did you ever vote Lethal this game?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean it ultimately doesn't matter now but "trying to solve the slot" or trying to figure them out is better. saying you were building a case implies you already think he is guilty. not saying that was your intention there but for me it immediatelyflagged
Yeah, by build a case I just meant trying to people solve. I won’t make the mistake again unless I am 100% sure on someone

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean if someone makes a fair point it would be kind of dumb to fight it, at least imo. I’m not sure what the fuck you want out of me.
Okay but that 'fair point' debunked everything you've said and has you flipping wolf. You're cool with that?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh wow, so you never voted me despite saying there was definitely a wolf between me and Lethal? Did you ever vote Lethal this game?
THAT WAS MY FIRST VOTE

Did you ever learn to read pal?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There's not an amazing amount of content, but here goes

Town leader Jeff is not really there at the moment, you're not doing that much leading, instead leaving that to Ultra. Not going to make judgements on the level "quiet Jeff = scum Jeff", it just seems like different Jeff to me

Ultra seems to be continuing what he did last game, forging ahead and pushing directions, and he was town that game so good feelings on that end

Grim is that mix of blending in and fence-sitting that gives me misgivings. Where's the fire? I think the most commital thing he's said is "Lethal/SA is probably not S/S" which is fairly weak

Blaze isn't doing what I'd expect of him if he were scum being challenged, which is try to fade away, so that's a positive and helped me switch the vote

SS pretty much left after the Lethal/Jeff vote "plan" discussion ended and yet somehow got 8 posts out of it which may suggest he was using it to content pad? Maybe? I'd probably chalk it up to real life things though, that's the more likely explanation

T-Pein hasn't death tunnelled anyone yet which may mean someone's in his ear or he just got distracted
On your point about Blaze, I do think they have 'faded away' from both me and Ultra leveling them by agreeing with our points and trying to disengage.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay but that 'fair point' debunked everything you've said and has you flipping wolf. You're cool with that?
Just because someone might be wrong, doesn’t make them sus. It just would be called making a mistake, and if you are town then lynching me is definitely the last thing you want to do. Trust me.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
THAT WAS MY FIRST VOTE

Did you ever learn to read pal?
You should be voting for either me or Lethal, though, if one of us is definitely wolves? I'm confused here why your vote would be somewhere else?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Just because someone might be wrong, doesn’t make them sus. It just would be called making a mistake, and if you are town then lynching me is definitely the last thing you want to do. Trust me.
I mean, you just told me that I needed to convince you to trust me, but now you're just asking me to blindly trust you here? Is that not a bit hypocritical?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
On your point about Blaze, I do think they have 'faded away' from both me and Ultra leveling them by agreeing with our points and trying to disengage.
Sorry I’m level headed and can actually listen to reason. I’ve made plenty of mistakes and I hate HATE making them, so I’m trying not to go down a path that could be wrong. I don’t necessarily just believe you, but the case you made for yourself wasn’t anything I can think of an argument for, so I mean.. that’s it. I still haven’t cleared you in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.