Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY ONE - VOTE COUNT #2

Jeff Valley Driver [1] - Lethal
Grim [4] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, T-Pein
Sister Abigail [1] - Pendex
Blaze [1] - Sister Abigail

WITH TWELVE ALIVE - IT WILL REQUIRE SEVEN VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
@Brandon Blaze did you really say this?
You saw I did?? That was like one of my earliest post and part of why Ultra sussed me and you followed along? I’ve already explained my reasoning as well, and said I’m leaning more towards SA than Lethal(which I explained exactly why)

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY ONE - VOTE COUNT #2

Jeff Valley Driver [1] - Lethal
Grim [4] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, T-Pein
Sister Abigail [1] - Pendex
Blaze [1] - Sister Abigail

WITH TWELVE ALIVE - IT WILL REQUIRE SEVEN VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

hmm.
why is the "jester" not getting any more votes?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay, researched the role and if Grim truly is jester, no harm no foul indeed.

Vote Grim

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I will be home I a few hours but waiting to get into a burgatory so I am reading back now.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Lol I linked you to my post explaining it… are you playing dumb?
Yeah I read your explanation and it wasn't good; it even got called about by Ultra. You've drawn a connection between me and Lethal voting the same person and tried to call it bad because surely two people don't just vote together right off the bat. You've even gone as dad as saying one of us HAS to be wolf. However, when pushed in that, you actually just say I'm scummy for following Lethal and don't really seem to consider him the wolf. You say you are building a cause on me and 'really want a town win', which I would have bought if you had just said I was scummy for following Lethal's vote. However, that wasn't what you did and you tried to force the idea and connection that somehow ONE of us must be wolf even though there really isn't any connection between are votes besides the target, especially when you already took off the table me and Lethal could be mates. Also, to say you're trying to build a a case on me, after a single post, seems pretty disingenuous, and makes it seem like I have some sort of grand plan behind my vote. I do not think you were treating things in good faith here and was instead just trying to find an early place to suss.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will be home I a few hours but waiting to get into a burgatory so I am reading back now.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
is this Burger Purgatory

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I read your explanation and it wasn't good; it even got called about by Ultra. You've drawn a connection between me and Lethal voting the same person and tried to call it bad because surely two people don't just vote together right off the bat. You've even gone as dad as saying one of us HAS to be wolf. However, when pushed in that, you actually just say I'm scummy for following Lethal and don't really seem to consider him the wolf. You say you are building a cause on me and 'really want a town win', which I would have bought if you had just said I was scummy for following Lethal's vote. However, that wasn't what you did and you tried to force the idea and connection that somehow ONE of us must be wolf even though there really isn't any connection between are votes besides the target, especially when you already took off the table me and Lethal could be mates. Also, to say you're trying to build a a case on me, after a single post, seems pretty disingenuous, and makes it seem like I have some sort of grand plan behind my vote. I do not think you were treating things in good faith here and was instead just trying to find an early place to suss.
the build a case verbiage was def sus

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean, that’s fair, very fair actually. I mean yeah, it wasn’t the strongest argument, which is why I didn’t place a vote on you, because I knew it wasn’t exactly enough. I just felt it was pretty odd. Surely since you voted and dipped out afterwards. Convince me with your game play that I can trust you.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
and by meak I mean - why is he asking Ultra if thats an X meta. Tpein has played with X/Sis before so they themselves should be saying "i think this is nai/good/bad." Tpein says wtv he thinks as town so him not even reacting to the wagon is sus
I don't think Tpein should be read based on asking meta for me. Don't think it's out of bounds for him to do that despite us playing with each other.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, that’s fair, very fair actually. I mean yeah, it wasn’t the strongest argument, which is why I didn’t place a vote on you, because I knew it wasn’t exactly enough. I just felt it was pretty odd. Surely since you voted and dipped out afterwards. Convince me with your game play that I can trust you.
Haha why do I need to convince you to trust me? I don't really care about that and it makes it seem like I need do so unless else! If it felt odd, that's because it was and I did it on purpose! I knew that one vote and leaving would illicit reactions. You can't read players unless they're posting.

@Ultra what we going to do about all of this palm turning Blaze is doing? Instead of fighting back against someone that they wolf read (me), they just say 'fair point'. Blaze is so confident that either one of me or Lethal is wolf, but as soon as I challenge the read, and start to suss and vote them, they just turn over and lay down.

Status
Not open for further replies.