Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Lethal gave an explanation. you voted and dipped. I got tired of waiting for you so I voted you back to see what youd say when you came back. you still havent explained why you voted me, either, btw :).
Why not throw down a vote and see how people react? Considering how many bites I have over a simple vote, it looks like the reaction test worked.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
it's all in the thread, you should read it before making erroneous assumptions :cozy
Why so impatient, though? Game had just started and you didn't even feel the need to maybe wait and get a response, just throw down a vote and shade.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I do not hold Jeff in the same esteem as you do. How do you get to the dichotomy of me or Lethal HAVING to be wolf here?
Read, I’ve already explained myself a couple times or so.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hmm :hmm: okay, then yeah if that was the case I would thinkhe would not even hint at it. Personally if I’m understanding correctly here, it would be better to just try and get lynched off of the game play if that’s all you needed to win. So I’m not against going with Grim here. But I kinda want to see if he backtracks on it since he never actually fully claimed it.
the way I see it is this

WORST case scenario Grim is Jester and he wins and leaves the game. basically the equivalent of a no lynch to me, so it's no sweat off my back

at best he's scum and we are in a better position and can wagon analyze

Not a whole lot of downside

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why so impatient, though? Game had just started and you didn't even feel the need to maybe wait and get a response, just throw down a vote and shade.
24 hour day, and I threw no shade actually. said the vote was lazy and actually criticized people who tacked on reasons to vote you.

READ

THE

THREAD

MATE

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For sure. Does feel like you're trying to bog me down in nothing, Sky.

Tbh where I've historically played two votes like that would usually just be people trying to be comedians. Reading everyone analyse two nothing votes felt weird to me. Obviously the meta here is different.

I guess what I'm saying is naturally I'm more inclined to be suspect of those overanalyzing the two votes than those making them.
Townie points here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why not throw down a vote and see how people react? Considering how many bites I have over a simple vote, it looks like the reaction test worked.
thats literally why I threw a vote on you. why are you trying to tell me how to play lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
me voting you literally resulted in Grim fucking up lmao, im not even voting you anymore. read the thread im begging you lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
then you can comment, you're making yourself look super defensive. unless you are scum, then please, keep doing this lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
then you can comment, you're making yourself look super defensive. unless you are scum, then please, keep doing this lol
Not really sure how I'm defensive when I'm the one asking questions and you're the one reacting like this. I'm not allowed to ask questions as I do my read through?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm asking you directly.
Let me hold your hand and lead you to the answer
Yes, but once two people both do it, that’s a little bit sus imo. Maybe more so SA when they came in and saw Lethal already voting for Jeff. I mean yeah it could be nothing, which is why I don’t want to put a vote down for anyone because I’m just building up a case right now and looking for anything that COULD be something

I actually answered that question in my post, I said of the two I’m leaning more towards SA, they wasn’t the first to vote Jeff, but let me expand on that for you. They came in seeing lethal already did, and had a really weird reaction to being questioned about it, it would make it seem like Lethal is more of a threat to be scum, since they both very likely aren’t. I’m not the best at explaining things so I’m sorry if it doesn’t make sense. :lol but I am willing to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
^

Brandon seems to be asking Jeff how he should interpret Lethal's posts and asking permission to suspect him, does a lot of hedging and indirectly suggests openers are NAI but then pivots to saying Lethal/SA are scummy when others are talking about it. Don't like.

[Vote lynch Brandon Blaze]
[Vote Blaze]

Status
Not open for further replies.