Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay clear things up, we've got Barry faking Jester and giving up, and yet we're just letting Day tick down and allowing SA/Pendex to have a mindless argument? Feels like a distraction play on someone's end, and I think it's SA's going by my previous sus of him
you get a cookie

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The only reservation I could possibly have with voting Barry is that Juice is maybe the type of person to actually put a Jester into a game as if that's normal and not completely silly

But then again Juice does have some sense at least

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
for clarification - which handle refers to Ratchet.

Pendex

Reaction score
You said I was emotional because I was upset over you voting me, that's extremely disingenuous and bad faith. If you wanted 'pressure' on me, I think three votes on me served it's purpose (not that I cared), while your vote, to make it four, on me for 'I am fine with pressure' felt slimey.

I think it's pretty bad faith your dealing with here Ratchet. You know I've made it a goal to play differently and more cooperatively as town. You have also voiced your frustrations recently playing with me, which I have noted and certainly do not want. So for you to call me upset and having an emotional reaction, this early in the game over a vote, does not feel like something town Ratchet would do to me.
I'm really not seeing what the issue is to be honest. I mean these last couple of posts are definitely giving me cause to rethink my read because I am not sure you'd make these posts as scum, but it definitely feels like an emotional response to me.

To move this to more productive ends - what are your thoughts on Lethal's early posting (if you've already given them, please direct me to them).

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Dungeons-and-Dragons-logo.png

DAY ONE - VOTE COUNT #3
057bdc63abcf13dab81485b9256e2080.1000x563x1.jpg

The day is now half complete - there are less than twelve hours less.

Jeff Valley Driver [1] - Lethal
Grim [5] - Ultra, Jeff Valley Driver, Sky, T-Pein, Blaze
Sister Abigail [1] - Pendex
Pendex [1] - Sister Abigail

WITH TWELVE ALIVE - IT WILL REQUIRE SEVEN VOTES FOR A LYNCH TO OCCUR.

Last edited:

Ultra

Reaction score
Liking a lot of X's points on blaze, they're in line with not just what I've said but what I've been thinking. He's playing purely in a reactive manner and folds completely when pressed - his positions feel amorphous and is conceding shit pretty easily.

My impression so far is that Brandon isn't scum. Seems far too willing to say whatever is on his mind without being overly conscious about how it may come across - he strikes me as a low confidence player, which as Scum I would expect to show itself in an unwillingness to really say anything at all for fear of it coming across poorly. In addition to this he feels pretty isolated to me, probably the strongest town read I have so far.

I like Jeff so far too, iffy on Ultra (in that I think he was neglecting to consider personality in his early pressure on Brandon), slight scum leans on Lethal and Abigail. I guess Sky can be lean town as well though that's just a gut feeling from her sheeping Ultra.

I'll probably vote before I sleep tonight, where are the votes at?

What the fuck is this, Ratchet? This is the first game I've played with Brandon. The post in question you were defending earlier on his end came after like 3 or 4 posts. How am I supposed to factor "personality" and why should I be reading him as town? You dropped the point earlier when I asked what does him being low confidence have to do with his alignment too - what did he do for you to produce this read?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why are we L-1ing when we have so much time to discuss things?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The only reservation I could possibly have with voting Barry is that Juice is maybe the type of person to actually put a Jester into a game as if that's normal and not completely silly

But then again Juice does have some sense at least
honestly I dont even have an issue with the Jester role. gotta lynch it regardless of the risk imo, there's really no option to keep grim alive. if hes jester the wagon will just be more annoying to decipher but yeah idk. I don't see a logical scenario for Grim to live here, if he managed to get caught on purpose and get lynched day 1 as jester, good for him lol

Ultra

Reaction score
Why are we L-1ing when we have so much time to discuss things?

Do you really think Ratchet is the way to go here? You're not advocating holding off for discussion purposes, you're advocating going against the current wagon, no?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm really not seeing what the issue is to be honest. I mean these last couple of posts are definitely giving me cause to rethink my read because I am not sure you'd make these posts as scum, but it definitely feels like an emotional response to me.

To move this to more productive ends - what are your thoughts on Lethal's early posting (if you've already given them, please direct me to them).
Lethal is firmly null. I think his Jeff vote is NAI and I could talk my way into believing it as either alignment. It's hard not to compare his entrance here, however, to his entrance in Ultra's game. I'd rather see him post more before I make any decision there.

Status
Not open for further replies.