Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
what are you talking about :heston im asking you why you are not doing your due diligence my friend .

Why is it his due diligence to suspect me for your rolespec?

The real problem with his claim is that it can't be verified unless he dies and that will never happen if he's scum

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm saying all of these excuses you're coming yo with about being scared and paranoia seen pretty convenient.
calling them excuses and calling me scared is what YOU are saying though. Im calling you out on not turning every stone and not considering everything and everyone. because again, its lylo, usally town is less tunelly.

if you think im scared, how bout YOU stop being a coward and vote me :)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
saying what you would do as wolf, is wifom or self meta. its unprovable and therefor, not actually a thing we can debate.
Oh, it can't be debated? That's convenient.

You think I'm so bad as wolf that I let my outed teammate freeze me and then give a claim knowing it would be under scrutiny? Okay then.

Ultra

Reaction score
I would probably be more suspicious of X if he now suddenly decided to suspect me since I already claimed yesterday

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why is it his due diligence to suspect me for your rolespec?

The real problem with his claim is that it can't be verified unless he dies and that will never happen if he's scum
because he mentioned it in his post, hes the one who first said ''hey i know cop and ultras role kinda look bad for me but wtv i think ultra is town anyways''

he doesnt have to suspect you and push you, but some level of paranoia around the slot I feel would be a bit expected is all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would probably be more suspicious of X if he now suddenly decided to suspect me since I already claimed yesterday
that point is fair, however. like I said, it's more the confidence he is showing in your slot at this point in time that makes me feel uneasy. it comes off like hes trying to force the wang and me direction.

for the record, I still agree with them on Wang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and I do believe tpein and wang have good equity as I dont think they even interreacted

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
calling them excuses and calling me scared is what YOU are saying though. Im calling you out on not turning every stone and not considering everything and everyone. because again, its lylo, usally town is less tunelly.

if you think im scared, how bout YOU stop being a coward and vote me :)
Paranoia is fear, my dude.

Where have I not considered everyone? In fact, you are getting upset because I am considering you. Ha.

[Vote Jeff]

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wang/abi seems less likely as Abi has been pretty straight forward about not buying Wangs role the second they claimed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah voting before Tpein claims, and over wang who they just said was their top sus.

Y I K E S

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Honestly if you're wolf this game it's just going to be gg for me. If that's the world, you've played well and I have no shame telling you that or losing to you this game.

I really hate the caroler claim but I'm not going to lynch you over anyone else because of that. So, oh well I guess.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and also saying I am upset is weird, how am I upset at all? I am just playing the game and asking question, please do not start this gaslighting stuff again, it's not cool dude.

Ultra

Reaction score
because he mentioned it in his post, hes the one who first said ''hey i know cop and ultras role kinda look bad for me but wtv i think ultra is town anyways''

he doesnt have to suspect you and push you, but some level of paranoia around the slot I feel would be a bit expected is all

I guess, I just kind of got the impression your commentary was trying to stir the pot between me and him or imply we can't be compatible which seems a bit arbitrary.

Reactions: Sister Abigail
Status
Not open for further replies.