Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

Reaction score
Jeff, he historically does not claim and has been an absolute stubborn boor, especially on this site. I LITERALLY, as in yesterday, just watched him get shot and flip wolf. In that game, he targeted me (highly town read) in N1 and refused to claim what it was. So yeah, I have a pretty good idea Tpein is going to come in here and not claim.

You're probably right, but it's worth getting a response anyway

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can kinda see your point but I fundamentally disagree with your premise that he has to suspect me for my role because it doesn't seem like very strong rolespec.
its also that he is framing everything I say as emotional, fear based or lies but he doesnt seem to apply across the board. dont really get why he is exaggerating and framing things as negative on every thing I have posted today lol

I dunno why hes saying "tpein wont claim" like it is a 100% fact either. I dunno, its the certainty of certain statements they are making that are very much rubbing me the wrong way. as town, I dont take a god damned thing for granted, certainly not where we are at now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not literally calling to upset, Jeff, but I think that you are reacting to me sussing you in a non-townie way.

The fact that this is your response is evident.
but thats not what you said at all, you tried to dismiss my arguments as emotional. thats not cool and comes off either as jerkish or scummy. neither of which result in a reasonable conversation

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
how do you know I haven't? I'm not even calling you outright scum, Im literally asking you questions to try to figure this exact thing out...Why do you keep making these weird assumptions and putting words in my mouth?
The moment I claimed oracle you immediately began doubting it. You immediately called me out for not sussing Ultra.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, he historically does not claim and has been an absolute stubborn boor, especially on this site. I LITERALLY, as in yesterday, just watched him get shot and flip wolf. In that game, he targeted me (highly town read) in N1 and refused to claim what it was. So yeah, I have a pretty good idea Tpein is going to come in here and not claim.
WE ARE IN LYLO ABI

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm getting pretty exhausted waiting for T's claim here, don't want to show my hand and make his job easier if he's scum
You know Tpein isn't claiming and is going to fuck town if he's town this game.

Ultra

Reaction score
Even if T can be reasonably expected not to claim he has no fucking excuse here so it's imperative we get an answer out of him anyway

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
but thats not what you said at all, you tried to dismiss my arguments as emotional. thats not cool and comes off either as jerkish or scummy. neither of which result in a reasonable conversation
Never tried to use them to dismiss anything.

This is you continuing to have a reaction, Jeff.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The moment I claimed oracle you immediately began doubting it. You immediately called me out for not sussing Ultra.
thats how claims work, did you imagine I would doubt your claim before you made it? I called you out because you yourself said their claim didnt bother you and you thought he was town. Its quite reasonable for me to push back and ask you why.

lets try again, tl dr why are you feeling confident Ultra is town? easy question that will get this circular conversation going somewhere

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Never tried to use them to dismiss anything.

This is you continuing to have a reaction, Jeff.
bro, cmon, you absolutely did dismiss my points. Its ok if you dont agree with them and think im scum, but can you at least be honest about your own play? this is weird af

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why was there no kill last night?
how the fuck should I know. there's 6 left and we've lynched 1 scum. we are more than likely at 4/2 because if we were at 3/3...the game would be over.

do you actually believe we may not be in lylo?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the only thing that may suggest we are not in lylo is if there is a 3p that did the second kill on n2, but that doesnt explain why no kills happened last night with our doctor dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.