Dungeon & Dragons Mafia - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also Jeff didn't you say less than half the day remained, you're not worried about getting something rolling?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I guess, I just kind of got the impression your commentary was trying to stir the pot between me and him or imply we can't be compatible which seems a bit arbitrary.
no, im trying to see if his reads and posts are genuine. I want to know WHY he is confident in you being town and trying to assess if he's buddying or full of shit in said read.

Ultra

Reaction score
Honestly if you're wolf this game it's just going to be gg for me. If that's the world, you've played well and I have no shame telling you that or losing to you this game.

I really hate the caroler claim but I'm not going to lynch you over anyone else because of that. So, oh well I guess.

I hear you, I hate my role too. I've honestly never heard of this role in my fucking life and it feels fucking stupid

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tpein is never claiming.

There's more than one wolf left.

Yokes.
why are you again playing using absolutes? you don't know this and its lylo. This does not make sense Abi

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
no, im trying to see if his reads and posts are genuine. I want to know WHY he is confident in you being town and trying to assess if he's buddying or full of shit in said read.
I don't really think you are trying to see if my reads and posts are genuine because you have not stopped even for a second to ask yourself what the fuck wolf Abi is doing this game. It's just kind of been full steam on the suss and discrediting.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I hear you, I hate my role too. I've honestly never heard of this role in my fucking life and it feels fucking stupid
Caroler is a role that I've seen a few times but only on this site.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How interesting.
Why are you posting like this? again, no reason to call people emotional when they have shown no evidence of being so. You can push your case without acting like a troll, im asking you politely to stop with that. thanks

Ultra

Reaction score

I can kinda see your point but I fundamentally disagree with your premise that he has to suspect me for my role because it doesn't seem like very strong rolespec.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't really think you are trying to see if my reads and posts are genuine because you have not stopped even for a second to ask yourself what the fuck wolf Abi is doing this game. It's just kind of been full steam on the suss and discrediting.
how do you know I haven't? I'm not even calling you outright scum, Im literally asking you questions to try to figure this exact thing out...Why do you keep making these weird assumptions and putting words in my mouth?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
why are you again playing using absolutes? you don't know this and its lylo. This does not make sense Abi
Jeff, he historically does not claim and has been an absolute stubborn boor, especially on this site. I LITERALLY, as in yesterday, just watched him get shot and flip wolf. In that game, he targeted me (highly town read) in N1 and refused to claim what it was. So yeah, I have a pretty good idea Tpein is going to come in here and not claim.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Jeff, he historically does not claim and has been an absolute stubborn boor, especially on this site. I LITERALLY, as in yesterday, just watched him get shot and flip wolf. In that game, he targeted me (highly town read) in N1 and refused to claim what it was. So yeah, I have a pretty good idea Tpein is going to come in here and not claim.
@T-Pein™ are you going to surprise is here with a claim or are you just wolf and we can lynch you?

Ultra

Reaction score
I'm getting pretty exhausted waiting for T's claim here, don't want to show my hand and make his job easier if he's scum

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why are you posting like this? again, no reason to call people emotional when they have shown no evidence of being so. You can push your case without acting like a troll, im asking you politely to stop with that. thanks
I'm not literally calling to upset, Jeff, but I think that you are reacting to me sussing you in a non-townie way.

The fact that this is your response is evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.